The tingles

Walter Kidd

Gorgeous mentioned it in his interview yesterday.

Thinking about this all day at work, I will start it with walking home from the train station knowing my wife and little boy will be pleased to see me.

What gives you an adrenaline rush?

My kids are literally my only pleasure these days mate. I suppose it willl always be that way. They give you something that is quite unique.

As for the wife, she can **** off.

Fear

Music

Love

and extra curricular

Discussed this last week with someone and whittled it down to that, everything we came up with belonged to one of the above.

chester copperpot
My kids are literally my only pleasure these days mate. I suppose it willl always be that way. They give you something that is quite unique.

As for the wife, she can **** off.

You do not know how much I laughed at that post mate, genius.

I guess seeing my kids on a thursday tea time after having long days at work on the mon tues and wed, thus not seeing them till thursday. When you get through that door and your 6 year old still rushes to give you a massive hug and wont let you go for nearly an hour is as good as it gets.

Oh and cocaine, cannae beat that either ;)

Everybody loves Baz

Knockin ten bales o shiiit oot a Hibee does the trick for me.

You do not know how much I laughed at that post mate, genius.

I guess seeing my kids on a thursday tea time after having long days at work on the mon tues and wed, thus not seeing them till thursday. When you get through that door and your 6 year old still rushes to give you a massive hug and wont let you go for nearly an hour is as good as it gets.

Oh and cocaine, cannae beat that either ;)

Women express their love conditionaly. My kids don't.

It's wonderfull to witness true love in motion.

God, I love the little *****s!

Carl Fredrickson

I thought this thread was about the 90s Glasgow band called "the tingles". Cracking 3 piece.

What gives me the tingles? Certain songs - the intro to U2a Beautiful Day, Tracy Chapmans Telling Stories, One Way Of Live by the Levellers, the bit in Bat Out Of Hell when the intro dies down and its piano and you know Meat is about to start singing... you get the drift.

Archived