The Simpsons

The Merse

Used to love it, find it difficult to watch a whole episode now without changing over to something else. Am I just growing up or has it lost some of its appeal? Just feel that shows like Family Guy and American Dad are much better than the Simpsons now.

What's everyone elses opinion?

Classic Simpsons episodes are still brilliant but the last 3 or 4 series have been dire. Especially the Ricky Gervais episode.

Classic Simpsons episodes are still brilliant but the last 3 or 4 series have been dire. Especially the Ricky Gervais episode.

agree, I can still watch the older seris and some parts have me in stitchs, but the new episodes are stale. Homer is too slap stick now as well.

I am a massive fan of south park now, magic

Family Guy is much better, anybody ever seen Robot Chicken? It's sketches more than a whole show, totally mental, really funny though :D

Wasnt impressed with the movie... althought my favourite line was

" Smithers I dont believe in suicide but if you care to try it, it might cheer me up"

Poor old smithers eh!

Lady jambo

The Simpsons was great at the start but it has been poor for years now. The movie was one last attempt to get some money by getting people who don't even watch the show anymore to turn up. They should just end it now but I'd imagine it will go on for a few more years.

Miller Jambo 60
The Simpsons was great at the start but it has been poor for years now. The movie was one last attempt to get some money by getting people who don't even watch the show anymore to turn up. They should just end it now but I'd imagine it will go on for a few more years.

still love them nothing better than sitting with my 9 year on a cold winters night watching the simpsons

i love burns the man is ace.

i thought the movie was okay.

Family Guys is much much better!!

Simpsons is for kids!

it didn't used to be.

I've found that the new episodes have been nearly unwatchable for years now the simpsons but there is nothing left for them to do as they have done everything. south park is curently the funniest and best written imo.

What i;ve seen of Robot Chicken is ace as well as some of the other adult swim cartoons. Aqua teen hunger force is my favorite of them.

Family Guy is much better, anybody ever seen Robot Chicken? It's sketches more than a whole show, totally mental, really funny though :D

Robot Chicken is awesome:laugh:

Family Guy is better now, but the old impsons are still quality.

It's far too self aware now. Relies on gimmicks and celebrity appearances.

The Homer hitting himself in the eye scene in the movie had me cringing at just how bland it had became.

Archived