Aiden McGeady - Referees

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

Did anyone hear this clown on Scotland Today, because of a match ban or maybe 2 (didn't hear) he says that he gets no change from the referees and that he is a marked man. Of course, Celtic players, Rangers included wear halo's round their heads and it is against OF and SFA rules that they should even be booked. Just as well he is not at Hearts otherwise he would be out for the rest of the season. I wonder if anything will be said or done by his remarks. I suppose we all know that answer (NO). It will probably do him a favour.

Did anyone hear this clown on Scotland Today, because of a match ban or maybe 2 (didn't hear) he says that he gets no change from the referees and that he is a marked man. Of course, Celtic players, Rangers included wear halo's round their heads and it is against OF and SFA rules that they should even be booked. Just as well he is not at Hearts otherwise he would be out for the rest of the season. I wonder if anything will be said or done by his remarks. I suppose we all know that answer (NO). It will probably do him a favour.

I bet if he spoke in a eastern european accent he would be fined

JennytheJambo
I bet if he spoke in a eastern european accent he would be fined

Exactly but that weegie accent will have the GFA kissing his boots. He will be allowed to say what he likes as he knows he will get away with it.

That's what's technically called "a license to cheat as much as you want" in the trade.

McGeady has just sealed himself some major preferential treatment from referees.

Anyone heard if Celtic minded John Hughes has been given a ?10k fine by the SFA / SPL for bringing the game into disrepute after his rant about referees??

To be fair perhaps compared to other OF players he does get a hard time from SFA officials.

That'll teach the wee fecker to turn his back on his country to play for the Tattie munchers.

Archived