Michael Stewarts Interview on HW

Gimme an H...

Gimme an H...

Everybody listen to it. Anyone who is still having doubts whether or not the players are trying to get things good at this club again. Listen to it and tell me that Stewarts lying when he says 'we've turned a corner'.

I had my doubts, i dont now. He comes across extremely well in the interview IMO.

There are troubles at Hearts, we are a shambles at the minute. BUT if the players have the same attitude as Stewart then we will, if we haven't already, turn a corner.

Vlads an ersehole, we've had that debate. I hope Stevie Frail doesnt get the job on a permanent basis because, and im sure Stevie would agree, he's not ready for management yet, we've had plenty of that debate. Some of the players arent good enough, we've had that debate. But if what Stewart is saying is true then they are all now pulling in the right direction and trying, FOR US THE FANS, to get this football club back to where it belongs.

It aint gonna happen overnight, we might not get the manager we want or when we want him but if we help the players AND Frail by turning up to the SEMI FINAL and show the support and create the atmosphere that we made at games like 02.04.06 etc then we WILL ALL turn that corner and get back to being proud to be Hearts fans.

I totally understand where all the negativity is coming from and that for some fans Hearts will never be the same again for them but for those that still love to be a Hearts fan, lets show that idiot that if he keeps his hands off footballing matters then we can be a success. Hopefully he'll deliver a good manager.

IMO this is his last chance. Its do or die for Vlad...and us.

Gimme an H...
I am a better Hearts fan than you.

And my dad is bigger than yours.

:mad:

LOL!

I can assure you that this thread wasnt meant to sound like that. I cant stand points scoring.

:mad:

LOL!

I can assure you that this thread wasnt meant to sound like that. I cant stand points scoring.

Just kidding mate.

Forgive me for being apathetic after weeks of this kind of spiel. I actually stopped listening to HW cause there are obviously certain things that they have to say.

None of the recent interviews reflect reality.

Gimme an H...
I am a better Hearts fan than you.

And my dad is bigger than yours.

In fact just reading it over again and I dont think it sounds like that at all, where in my thread did it sound to you like I was implying that I was in any way better than any other Hearts fan?

Quite pi$$ed actually...:mad: wtf?

Gimme an H...
Just kidding mate.

Forgive me for being apathetic after weeks of this kind of spiel. I actually stopped listening to HW cause there are obviously certain things that they have to say.

None of the recent interviews reflect reality.

Thats awrite then...;)

I see what your saying but there were certain things said that I think Stewart definately meant.

Im just as ****ed off as the next fan about stuff just now at Hearts but he's given me some hope. Some.

It was a good interview.

We'll see - talk is cheap - the trick is to do the business on the pitch - and for 90 minutes. Very few of them (including Michael Stewart) have been doing just that for weeks.

Michael Stewart is the pin-up child of Hearts. An arrogant, over payed, under-achieving loser.

Bit strong?

Maybe.

Not far from the truth though. If I read any more quotes this season saying we have a good squad blah blah blah, and the team spirit is good, blah blah blah, I think I am going to throw my computer out the window.

Quite frankly the chat coming out of Tynie has been utter bull **** this season and so has the football.

Nelly Terraces
Michael Stewart is the pin-up child of Hearts. An arrogant, over payed, under-achieving loser.

Bit strong?

Maybe.

Not far from the truth though. If I read any more quotes this season saying we have a good squad blah blah blah, and the team spirit is good, blah blah blah, I think I am going to throw my computer out the window.

Quite frankly the chat coming out of Tynie has been utter bull **** this season and so has the football.

No mate, spot on. Guys a complete plank.

Feck sake...don't you think the players will be briefed before they are interviewed??? They will obviously be told what to say, and more importantly...what NOT to say.

It is all PR spin...and anyone that listens to any of the mince being spouted from the gobs of our players at the moment must be buttoned up the back. They are hardly going to come out and say:

"Sorry everyone, but we are p i s h...we have no team spirit, 90% of the team aint good enough...and can't be bothered putting any effort in'

The simple fact is that this season is another complete right off...and the next will be exactly the same unless Romanov sticks by his word...which is HIGHLY unlikely if past empty promises are anything to go by.

Good at interviews. Gash at fitba.

Pity it isn't the other way round.

I don't care if the players are great at giving interviews as long as they can do the business on the park,footballers are payed to play not to talk.

Vlad_Knows_Best

Bit strong?

Maybe.

I felt you were rather polite when you described him.

I just call him "Waste Of A Jersey" nowadays.

its where we bide
Everybody listen to it. Anyone who is still having doubts whether or not the players are trying to get things good at this club again. Listen to it and tell me that Stewarts lying when he says 'we've turned a corner'.

I had my doubts, i dont now. He comes across extremely well in the interview IMO.

There are troubles at Hearts, we are a shambles at the minute. BUT if the players have the same attitude as Stewart then we will, if we haven't already, turn a corner.

Vlads an ersehole, we've had that debate. I hope Stevie Frail doesnt get the job on a permanent basis because, and im sure Stevie would agree, he's not ready for management yet, we've had plenty of that debate. Some of the players arent good enough, we've had that debate. But if what Stewart is saying is true then they are all now pulling in the right direction and trying, FOR US THE FANS, to get this football club back to where it belongs.

It aint gonna happen overnight, we might not get the manager we want or when we want him but if we help the players AND Frail by turning up to the SEMI FINAL and show the support and create the atmosphere that we made at games like 02.04.06 etc then we WILL ALL turn that corner and get back to being proud to be Hearts fans.

I totally understand where all the negativity is coming from and that for some fans Hearts will never be the same again for them but for those that still love to be a Hearts fan, lets show that idiot that if he keeps his hands off footballing matters then we can be a success. Hopefully he'll deliver a good manager.

well said mate

glad players n tactics are irrelevant

Just washes over me these days, that kind of comment

I've heard it from various players since way back in the days of Donald Ford.........guys telling us that "no one is hurting more than the players" ......as we tumbled out yet another cup to third rate opposition. :mad:

Nelly Terraces

Mike Stewart is great at drinking in the Park Bar in Colinton Rd.

You can go there most days and ask him the questions about putting corner kicks straight on the head of the 1st defender, or free kicks direct to Motherwell goalies, any time.

Just, for gods sakes, don't ask him how you could try and become a better midfield player. He knows fk all about that. He used to clean Ryann Giggs boots though.

Mike Stewart. The boot cleaner. End of.

Never liked Stewart, even the first time round. Craigmount connection. Not grand. Scott Crabbe, now there was a player.

Lee Wallace? Good Carrick Knowe boy isn't he? NO. When I was in my pomp from age 5 - 11, there were NO hibs in my class. Not one. Yet now a Carrick Knowe "hibs" plays for us (and god bless him for dribbling the ball out of play at every opportunity), and at the same time I hear that my beloved CK is somewhat of a hibby enclave!

I can only blame this hibs invasion for

a) the loss of the Sweet Spot

B) the selling of McGuffs

c) Vladimir Romanov

FTH

Nelly Terraces

STEWART IS A HOBO LOVING JUDAS S L& G. THATS ALL THAT HAS TO BE SAID ON THIS GREEN AND WHITE LOVING LOCHEND KENT.

GTF HOBO STEWART - NOT GOOD ENOUGH, APART FORM BEING THE MOTHERWELL GOALIE COACH. PLEASE, JUST LEAVE MY CLUB YOU PARASITE HOBO THIEF.

I have no respect for Michael Stewart because of his actions in a Hearts jersey so far this year. OK a few decent performances at the start of the season. However, week in week out we are seeing an arrogant, average footballer putting in a display that is much less than the level he has shown us he can perform at.

Don't talk Stewart, show us that you really want things to change by working harder and smarter on the park.

Nelly Terraces
I have no respect for Michael Stewart because of his actions in a Hearts jersey so far this year. OK a few decent performances at the start of the season. However, week in week out we are seeing an arrogant, average footballer putting in a display that is much less than the level he has shown us he can perform at.

Don't talk Stewart, show us that you really want things to change by working harder and smarter on the park.

...and he's a hobo judas. Get rid off him, he's a cancer in our club.

letsmakesomenoise

Are you Charlie Mann?

Archived