Sweaty Socks Going Mental on Real Radio

IMA MAROON

Nelly Terraces
don't care what nationality is, I just dont think he is the right man for the job

Frail???? Yeah, I agree with that.

They aint going back if Butcher joins Scotland.

I predicted this on another thread. :)

I'll put money on Hampden being full for the first qualifier, Butcher or no Butcher.

If Burley thinks he's the man for the job, fine by me. I have my doubts about him as a manager but as an assistant who knows?

Cardiac Rucksack

The verse which includes crushing rebellious scots was also removed centuries ago, in fact most of the verses have been changed over time.

What proportion of Scots, Irish and Welsh know the words? It's the British national anthem in name only.

A bit like how everyone starts mumbling the words when its the second verse of Flower of Scotland.

If Burley wants Butcher, fine by me. If Butcher wants to come, good too.

If someone has a problem with that then they should be ashamed to call themselves Scottish.

A bit like how everyone starts mumbling the words when its the second verse of Flower of Scotland.

If Burley wants Butcher, fine by me. If Butcher wants to come, good too.

If someone has a problem with that then they should be ashamed to call themselves Scottish.

I can't speak for anyone else but I know the second verse.

I don't know if the second part of your post was aimed at me or not but I stated in a previous post in this thread that I have no problem with him working for Scotland as long as he does a good job.

I can't speak for anyone else but I know the second verse.

I don't know if the second part of your post was aimed at me or not but I stated in a previous post in this thread that I have no problem with him working for Scotland as long as he does a good job.

Not at you, at the Real Radio lynch mob:)

God, how many times do I have to explain this....

I am an SNP man. Like most folk I know that are, I do not hate England/English. I have family and friends who are English who I love dearly. I have not spoke to anybody who is involved with the SNP who are angry about this! Butcher is a football man who I hope does a great job for us. The most venomous anti-English diatribe I have ever heard has come from Labour voters (not saying all Labour voters are like that though).

Just because you do not believe in independance it does not mean you can target those of us that do as bigots.

Much as though I have no time for the SFA/SPL I do want to see my country do well in sport. So I hope it is a succesfull partnership.

Guest Dipped Flake

Once again, we have the chelsea loyal up in arms about racism and again as usual the only racism is the OP and his buddy against the Scots. I keep telling myself not to take the bite and feed the troll but I just can't stop myself. For about the hundredth time, I have not heard any anti-english songs sung at Hampden or abroad for years now as we have grown up a bit, just wish some on here could do the same.

"A few idiots."

The massive majority of the T.A. don't live within 100 miles of the central (west coast) broadcasting area of that pesh station.

No doubt it was some Weeg feckwit wind up merchants.

Well put cylawny.

It seems that your observation was missed by most on this thread though.

angry understudy
There will be a few like that but most will be SNP voters (one Scotland many cultures).

You are simply a Unionist moron. What a stupid comment to make. Really really stupid.

There will be a few like that but most will be SNP voters (one Scotland many cultures).

Here's one SNP voter / activist that doesn't mind one iota - isn't even an issue what nationality anyone working WITH Scotland is. Bertie didn't work because he was a mince manager, not because the was from Deutchland.

I can send you some membership forms of you really want ;)

What does it matter. English, Scottish, Irish even the French - at the end of the day we're all part of the human race.

I have'nt got any time for the Germans though.

You shouldn't have played that ageing clown Shilton in Italia 1990.

You are simply a Unionist moron. What a stupid comment to make. Really really stupid.

Exactly. I hope to see an independent Scotland one day but I also hope to see Scotland back in the world cup and recognise that Butcher knows his stuff and has a vast amount of experience to provide.

Best man for the job. Good luck to him.

PS - Chelsea suck the boaby :thumb:

Scottish Chelsea fans...either:

Glory hunting ****

or

Wannabe pavement dancing ****

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule...but I would hazard a guess that the majority of the posters on here with Chelsea badges fall into the above catagories...

Calling Scots sweaty socks....hmmm I wonder if someone was trying to provoke a reaction???! stupid fool...

As for Butcher for Scotland...wouldn;t bother me if he was from Jupiter, if he was the right man for the job. But I disagree that he is...he did reasonably well at Motherwell...was a great player...but why are people saying he is a great manager?!?!? What has he accomplished in management??? But I will give him every chance to prove me wrong if he is appointed...

Scottish Chelsea fans...either:

Glory hunting ****

or

Wannabe pavement dancing ****

Obviously there are exceptions to the rule...but I would hazard a guess that the majority of the posters on here with Chelsea badges fall into the above catagories...

Calling Scots sweaty socks....hmmm I wonder if someone was trying to provoke a reaction???! stupid fool...

As for Butcher for Scotland...wouldn;t bother me if he was from Jupiter, if he was the right man for the job. But I disagree that he is...he did reasonably well at Motherwell...was a great player...but why are people saying he is a great manager?!?!? What has he accomplished in management??? But I will give him every chance to prove me wrong if he is appointed...

Pretty much spot on IMO.

Not sure about his management ability but his integrity and commitment are unquestionable so if he gets the job 100% support from me.

Archived