Message for Charlie Mann

johnthejambofromfalkirk

johnthejambofromfalkirk

Charlie, as Vlads spokesman I think it is time you informed the supporters of HMC what the situation is as regards a new manager and if we are going to sign any players. I believe you log onto this web site or are updated as to it's content, so how about it Charlie before you have more trouble lets nip it in the blood now.

Charlie, as Vlads spokesman I think it is time you informed the supporters of HMC what the situation is as regards a new manager and if we are going to sign any players. I believe you log onto this web site or are updated as to it's content, so how about it Charlie before you have more trouble lets nip it in the blood now.

To save Charlie the bother of telling us more lies i have posted for him.

A long list of high caliber managers have applied and we are just working our way through the short list.

A long list of high caliber managers have applied and we are just working our way through the short list.

A contradiction there...

Yup, sounds about right from Mann!

Translation from gob*****e into English:

you're getting Frail or another random eastern european

Translated out of VR bullsh*t that roughly means that no manager with a reputation to keep in the football world would touch the Hearts job with a bargepole so get ready for the big announcement of some Soviet ex gymnastics coach who doesn't know a right back from a left winger.

Where is 'No More Heroes' these days?

He says he spilt coffee on his laptop however I suspect it got vlad flu and is being punished for failing to tow the party line !!!

As each day goes by we get more frustrated, can't believe that Frail has no signing targets and he is supposed to be able to sign players. we are crying out for a proven goal scorer, even if we made a 6 month tactical signing or 2 at least it would give us a better shot at movinf up the league and cheering up the fans! No action in the next few days will see home games drop like a stone if we continue as we are. :-(

maroonlegions
Translated out of VR bullsh*t that roughly means that no manager with a reputation to keep in the football world would touch the Hearts job with a bargepole so get ready for the big announcement of some ex Russian gymnastics coach who doesn't know a right back from a left winger.

feck imagine that,he will have them all in leotards and jumping over things and singing the Russian national anthem.:eek:

Nucky Thompson
He says he spilt coffee on his laptop however I suspect it got vlad flu and is being punished for failing to tow the party line !!!
He must have got the Vlad flu jab, because he posted on a thread at 5.20pm:cool:

He must have got the Vlad flu jab, because he posted on a thread at 5.20pm:cool:

Think he may have done that from his work / secret bunker before he headed home !

Well we have spent 3 weeks putting a manager profile together. We are now sifting through the thousands of applications from people who have no chance of getting the job because they want to have full control of the fax machine and mobile on matchdays. Furthermore it is an advantage if the applicant can speak Russian and has previous experience of wheelbarrow races and starjumps.

Heart of Midlothian are a club steeped in tradition and the Romanovs understand how much the club means to the fans. They have invested considerably towards raising the overdraft and the debts and putting together the new stadium which will cost ?51M and Hearts will pay the full amount.

There will be new players who have proven themselves worthy of a chance at Scottish football. Kaunas basketball stars are to be given an opportunity to win a lucrative goalkeeping placement for season 09. We have several farmers and fishermen who can pass the ball better than Robbienihno so they are coming over and will be selected by Shaggy because he rates them.

Should we avoid relegation Mr Romanov will appoint Malofeev to take the training camp where the players will be subjected to medievil torture practices including the rack.

Please rest assured that Heart of Midlothian remains at the forefront of Mr Romanov's interests and he will attend a game between now and season end. He will be accompanied by 3000 submariners to fill the Roseburn for the match against Gretna. He is aware of the protest and that is why he will attend because the fans are staying away.

Heart of Midkaunas... I mean Midlothian will appoint a successul manager with British experience and we will sign top quality players. Mr Romanov is currently trying to sign 2 world cup stars...

Well we have spent 3 weeks putting a manager profile together. We are now sifting through the thousands of applications from people who have no chance of getting the job because they want to have full control of the fax machine and mobile on matchdays. Furthermore it is an advantage if the applicant can speak Russian and has previous experience of wheelbarrow races and starjumps.

Heart of Midlothian are a club steeped in tradition and the Romanovs understand how much the club means to the fans. They have invested considerably towards raising the overdraft and the debts and putting together the new stadium which will cost ?51M and Hearts will pay the full amount.

There will be new players who have proven themselves worthy of a chance at Scottish football. Kaunas basketball stars are to be given an opportunity to win a lucrative goalkeeping placement for season 09. We have several farmers and fishermen who can pass the ball better than Robbienihno so they are coming over and will be selected by Shaggy because he rates them.

Should we avoid relegation Mr Romanov will appoint Malofeev to take the training camp where the players will be subjected to medievil torture practices including the rack.

Please rest assured that Heart of Midlothian remains at the forefront of Mr Romanov's interests and he will attend a game between now and season end. He will be accompanied by 3000 submariners to fill the Roseburn for the match against Gretna. He is aware of the protest and that is why he will attend because the fans are staying away.

Heart of Midkaunas... I mean Midlothian will appoint a successul manager with British experience and we will sign top quality players. Mr Romanov is currently trying to sign 2 world cup stars...

Nice one :rofl:

Archived