Frail On HW

Vlad_Knows_Best

Vlad_Knows_Best

For those who do not have HW.

How do you feel after Tueday?

SF: Dissappointed. There was not much in it. They got a penalty and we hit the post. We did not play well 1st half but played better 2nd half. We did not get the breaks.

Hearts are not hitting the back of the net as often as you would like either?

SF: No and they all seem to be coming from the same person Velicka. He has been prolific recently. We hope to get on the end of things and score goals and hopefully we wil do that tomorrow.

Is results more important than performance?

SF: I would take a really poor performance between now and the end of the season and win every game if I am totally honest but it would be nice to do it with both. Performances have been improving but still not enough wins on the board.

Are you going to bring in any new blood?

Still in the process of one or two at the minte but I can't mention who they are and we are hoping to bring someone in before the window closes. If not we have to go with what we gave and go with that.

Is getting another striker in your priority?

SF: It's something we have looked at but I have said all along we have strikers here who can play. Wether we have a 25 a season man is yet to be seen. Nade showed on Tuesday signs he is a good player. Elliot is lacking from a little bit of confidence so we have good players but we are not the finished article and there are positions we need to strenthen and every area needs to be looked at in the summer.

Do you not expect more from Nade?

SF: He is one that may not have adjusted as quicly as we had hoped. There is a differnce between English and Scottish football. He has shown in flashes how good he is especially in the Rangers game. Done well on Tuesday holding ball up, being strong etc.

Why do Hearts not buy in the best talent in the league, they have the money?

SF: I do not know if you could hoover up the best talent, who would say they would want to come. We have a target and are trying to bring in one or two.

How close are Heart in giving that 90 minute performance?

SF: Phew!!! The last few games its been the 2nd half that has let us down, Tue it was the reverse. System worked on Sat but not on Tues clearly thats why we changed to the 4-4-2. We are striving for two halves of the same. I will take a good half and a poor half if it meant we won the game.

Any envy looking at Aberdeen being in Europe?

SF: No. Good luck to them.

Any news on Alan Maybury coming in?

SF: We will have a look at him next week.

Is Dorrans a player you are looking at?

SF: Not that I am aware of. I'm not.

Is it not frustrating that you cannot say we are signing this player when the teams around you are?

SF: Not really, I still believe we have a team that equal to any taking the OF out of it and even then we are not far away. We have not played well but in one of games they can show they are good players. I am sure there are alot of managers out there would like to take our players.

Aberdeen have been a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde team this season?

SF: We could probably say our season mirrors that to a degree, obviosly thay are further up the table than us. Pittodrie is a hard place to go. tough game but I think we can win the game.

Next 5 days will make or break Hearts season, do you echo that?

SF: Well you would think so. We need to get in the top 6 and take it from there. But this time next week I could be sitting in a Cup Final. We need to make sure we get there.

Team News?

SF: Driver and Chesny doubtful but will travel up. McCann back in the squad which is a big boost.

How is Bruno coming along?

SF: Fine, working in the gym. Month or so at least before we see him.

Will you get another week to look at Alan maybury?

SF: Unless he has got somehwere to go to. If we can look to bring in someone of his quality then we will if we think it will enhance us.

Will his financial demands be met by the club?

SF: If he is good enough fitness wise to come in and play straight away, then they will have to sort out the financial demands, if it comes to close to the window we will have to forget it and move on.

As an old friend said "That's all folks"

winston churchill
For those who do not have HW.

How do you feel after Tueday?

SF: Dissappointed. There was not much in it. They got a penalty and we hit the post. We did not play well 1st half but played better 2nd half. We did not get the breaks.

Hearts are not hitting the back of the net as often as you would like either?

SF: No and they all seem to be coming from the same person Velicka. He has been prolific recently. We hope to get on the end of things and score goals and hopefully we wil do that tomorrow.

Is results more important than performance?

SF: I would take a really poor performance between now and the end of the season and win every game if I am totally honest but it would be nice to do it with both. Performances have been improving but still not enough wins on the board.

Are you going to bring in any new blood?

Still in the process of one or two at the minte but I can't mention who they are and we are hoping to bring someone in before the window closes. If not we have to go with what we gave and go with that.

SF: It's something we have looked at but I have said all along we have strikers here who can play. Wether we have a 25 a season man is yet to be seen. Nade showed on Tuesday signs he is a good player. Elliot is lacking from a little bit of confidence so we have good players but we are not the finished article and there are positions we need to strenthen and every area needs to be looked at in the summer.

Do you not expect more from Nade?

SF: He is one that may not have adjusted as quicly as we had hoped. There is a differnce between English and Scottish football. He has shown in flashes how good he is especially in the Rangers game. Done well on Tuesday holding ball up, being strong etc.

SF: I do not know if you could hoover up the best talent, who would say they would want to come. We have a target and are trying to bring in one or two.

How close are Heart in giving that 90 minute performance?

SF: Phew!!! The last few games its been the 2nd half that has let us down, Tue it was the reverse. System worked on Sat but not on Tues clearly thats why we changed to the 4-4-2. We are striving for two halves of the same. I will take a good half and a poor half if it meant we won the game.

Any envy looking at Aberdeen being in Europe?

SF: No. Good luck to them.

Any news on Alan Maybury coming in?

SF: We will have a look at him next week.

Is Dorrans a player you are looking at?

SF: Not that I am aware of. I'm not.

Is it not frustrating that you cannot say we are signing this player when the teams around you are?

SF: Not really, I still believe we have a team that equal to any taking the OF out of it and even then we are not far away. We have not played well but in one of games they can show they are good players. I am sure there are alot of managers out there would like to take our players.

Aberdeen have been a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde team this season?

SF: We could probably say our season mirrors that to a degree, obviosly thay are further up the table than us. Pittodrie is a hard place to go. tough game but I think we can win the game.

Next 5 days will make or break Hearts season, do you echo that?

SF: Well you would think so. We need to get in the top 6 and take it from there. But this time next week I could be sitting in a Cup Final. We need to make sure we get there.

Team News?

SF: Driver and Chesny doubtful but will travel up. McCann back in the squad which is a big boost.

How is Bruno coming along?

SF: Fine, working in the gym. Month or so at least before we see him.

Will you get another week to look at Alan maybury?

SF: Unless he has got somehwere to go to. If we can look to bring in someone of his quality then we will if we think it will enhance us.

Will his financial demands be met by the club?

SF: If he is good enough fitness wise to come in and play straight away, then they will have to sort out the financial demands, if it comes to close to the window we will have to forget it and move on.

As an old friend said "That's all folks"

could you see vlads sovy ring when frail opened his mouth.

Well that was a waste of a couple of minutes to read the same old guff this really is just going through the motions we are a total shambles from top to bottom.

The Mighty Thor
could you see vlads sovy ring when frail opened his mouth.

Chortle.

Another outing for the lap-dug tomorrow then. :eek:

In other words the only player we will be signing before the window closes will be Alan Maybury.

Excuse me if I dont start a tickertape parade of excitement.

:ninja:

maroonlegions

How many more lies are we going to swallow eh, the next time there is a statement about impending signings and new manager i hope we will not be so gullible and zipped up the back to fall for it hook,line and sinker eh.:kickhat::evilno:

Q. Will next 5 days make or break season.

A. this time next week I could be in a cup final.

Does that mean he's here till end of season and no new manager is coming in?

Anyone who thinks the squad is about to get the injection of quality it needs NOW, need read no further than these remarks.

I also think SF has let it slip between the lines that he is in charge until the end of the season.

Cheated, lied to and totally disrespected yet again. How many more times Romanov !!!

Q. Will next 5 days make or break season.

A. this time next week I could be in a cup final.

Does that mean he's here till end of season and no new manager is coming in?

He must have a dominoes tie to play later in the week. He cant seriously be talking about a football cup final is he ?

Vlad_Knows_Best
Absolutely clueless.

McCann and Maybury to save the season.

Anyone got a guide to the Division 1 grounds?

What a dynamic duo eh!!!!!

Archived