The players and the imaginary 'corner' that they have turned

Craigieboy

Today Mickey stewart joins the long list of players at Hearts who publicly confirm that the club has turned a corner on the playing side.

Robbie Neilson made similar comments (twice) regarding the fact that since 'Shaggie' has 'taken the reigns', we have turned a corner.

Is it just me or am I missing something?

Are these people thick? Are they treating the fans like idiots on purpose?

What we have seen since SF took charge is a side that can play mediocre football for 45 minutes. That is all.

Do these guys really think that conceeding a 2 goal lead in a cup tie is turning a corner? Gee, thanks Robbie. We all really appreciated the treat of an extra game which saw us get pumped out of the only competition the fans held any hope for.

Beating hibs was great, but again, they only performed for half a game.

WTF? Are these jokers trying to justify their wages or something?

Turning a corner?

Waken up you ****ing fools!

Guest JamboRobbo

I agree. It's getting embarrasing coming out every week telling us how great it's gonna be next week.

Get real. And give 100% next game, unlike Tuesday. You overpaid bunch of muppets.

Another player who calls Frail "Shaggy"

Nade was at that as well today. Really annoys me

And I agree with the OP

At the end of the day the league table doesnt lie, there is no corner for these players to turn, they are not good enough, end of.

Yes we have turned "A" corner but guess what's in front of us "another corner and another and so on......................... utter bollocks we are nowhere good enough

Presumably the length of road between the Hobos game and Motherwell game was pretty short then because if they turned a corner after the Hobos game, they turned another one pretty quickly after that.

Absolute guff and they should just keep quiet instead of setting themselves up for yet another fall.

GC

Agreed. Said it on another thread, now that they have changed the goalposts in terms of this seasons target YET AGAIN, now to the embarassing 'top 6 objective' anyone (Frail, Stewart, Neilson........ feel free to add other's) who state's this should be sacked when we fail to achieve come April. They really are a bunch of to**ers.

I agree pretty much with what has been said above. Who's benefit is this for ours or theirs ? If we say it enough times then we will believe it !! Just forget about turning corners and get on with the job at hand. As fans we all accept that our team is wanting to win games. Just get back to the old addage and take one game at a time and stop giving other teams incentives to try harder against us to prove us wrong !!!1

bigbryanthejambo
We've turned so many corners that we're right back where we started i.e. gash.

Exactly!If you keep turning corners you end up doing a 360 pirrouette and ending up looking like muppets.

Turn ONE corner and then proceed in A STRAIGHT LINE up the table!:eek::confused::rolleyes:

The only thing certain is that Hearts will lurch from one false dawn to another!!

Even if a miracle happens and we beat Rangers on Wednesday - we will get horsed in the final.

Either because

a) Team selection to include 2 extras somewhere from the pyramid.

B) Clueless management

c) Refs exacting revenge for all the criticism

I'd love to see a happy ending..

But the Motherwell game where we threw away a 2 goal lead

and the performance against one of the worst Hibs teams I've ever seen are scant signs of improvement....

Believe - My A.R.S.E.

I will, when I have something to believe in !!!

The one 'corner' i want Stewart to turn is his corner kicks. Start turning them away from the goalie instead of floating them straight into his hands 19 times out of 20. (same goes for his free kicks!)

Nelly Terraces

Whats with the 'Shaggy' crap? Tought he was their manager, not one of their stupid ned mates?

No wonder they want him as boss, got the clown wrapped round their little fingers.

I hate nearly every single one of our lazy, useless, talentless, gutless and pathetic whimpering players. No wonder I cant stand going anymore.

If I take the first corner, then the 2nd and then the 3rd I end up right back in my street again. Brilliant we're going round in circles.

Whats with the 'Shaggy' crap? Tought he was their manager, not one of their stupid ned mates?

No wonder they want him as boss, got the clown wrapped round their little fingers.

I hate nearly every single one of our lazy, useless, talentless, gutless and pathetic whimpering players. No wonder I cant stand going anymore.

That's what's wrong. He's one of the boys. Feckin wasters the lot of them.

Yep, days off, trips to the gym etc etc. It's not like we don't have anything to work on is it ?!!

letsmakesomenoise
The only thing certain is that Hearts will lurch from one false dawn to another!!

Even if a miracle happens and we beat Rangers on Wednesday - we will get horsed in the final.

Either because

a) Team selection to include 2 extras somewhere from the pyramid.

B) Clueless management

c) Refs exacting revenge for all the criticism

d) It's against Dundee United

I'd love to see a happy ending..

But the Motherwell game where we threw away a 2 goal lead

and the performance against one of the worst Hibs teams I've ever seen are scant signs of improvement....

Believe - My A.R.S.E.

I will, when I have something to believe in !!!

:confused:

That's why he has got to go. Can anyone imagine that ball-less scrotum telling Neilson that he's dropped?

Every pass we complete they come out and say "We've turned a corner".

Statements in Press Conferences are always pretty hollow, but they lost all relevance some time back with us.

The Old Tolbooth
If I take the first corner, then the 2nd and then the 3rd I end up right back in my street again. Brilliant we're going round in circles.

Lol, sorry but that made me laugh :P

Yes we have turned "A" corner but guess what's in front of us "another corner and another and so on......................... utter bollocks we are nowhere good enough

The corner they have turned leads to a maze.

Great post.

How is one win in 15 turning a corner?

Bunch of utter muppets. They should be ashamed of themselves. They all speak as much bull **** as they produce on the park.

Larry, Berra, Velicka, Ruben and Eggert can stay, the rest please go away.

In suggesting the players have turned the corner under Frail is another way of them saying to Romanov, Frail is doing a good job so let him be, they don't want another manager coming in.

In suggesting the players have turned the corner under Frail is another way of them saying to Romanov, Frail is doing a good job so let him be, they don't want another manager coming in.

Cause most of them would be told to GTF!

Cause most of them would be told to GTF!

Indeed, but we don't have that bad a team that we should be in the bottom 6, the Burley era showed how important a good manager is. Belief goes a long way.

Indeed, but we don't have that bad a team that we should be in the bottom 6, the Burley era showed how important a good manager is. Belief goes a long way.

Even Burley would struggle with this mob mate. Most have simply very little football ability.

Get the deadwood to ****!

We are 'turning the corner' in the way a blindfold drunk turns the corner as he staggers through a maze with no exit, turning corners on a regular basis(possibly endlessly) but in the end not actually achieving much.

A more inapropriate cliche I could not think of.

The comments on the HMFC web site are becoming repetative sh ite. Find them embarrasing to read as well. The shaggy talk from the players...pub team stuff. It is like Severin saying - Tango man has lifted the spirit in the camp.

I once turned round an imaginary corner, then I woke up and fell down the stairs.

Aye..Imaginary stairs;)

Get the lot to ****

Archived