This CIS Semi

Bruno

It pains me to see all the apathy that there is surrounding this match next week. Yes its a Wednesday night in the middle of winter in a stadium where we've never beaten our opponents, 50 miles away from where most of us call home, coming in the middle of an awful season - but it is our last chance to save something from it.

If it wasn't for Lithuanian diddy keepers, we'd be unbeaten against Rangers this season, and i expect we'll put up another really good fight on Wednesday. But if the players run out in front of a tiny Hearts support, dwarfed in size and noise by the Hun, then we won't deserve to win.

Everyone on this board talks of Hearts as a big club within Scottish football, potentially huge support etc etc, many demand success that is unrealistic, both on here and in the stands aswell. And yet when our only decent chance to win something for the next year or so rolls round, we get all uppety and decide theres no point in going.

COME ON GUYS!!! Get yourselves some tickets, get down to Hampden and make some noise when you get there. The players will need our support more than ever on Wednesday, and if we get a pathetic support then we deserve a pathetic display. How many who aren't going on Wednesday will be first in the queue to buy tickets to the final if we make it?

Vlad may own the club, but its the fans who make it what it is. Lets prove that on Wednesday.

I expect the team will get the support they deserve on wednesday. i.e. very little.

A tad harsh.They did beat Celtic to get this far.

HMFCjamieHMFC
It pains me to see all the apathy that there is surrounding this match next week. Yes its a Wednesday night in the middle of winter in a stadium where we've never beaten our opponents, 50 miles away from where most of us call home, coming in the middle of an awful season - but it is our last chance to save something from it.

If it wasn't for Lithuanian diddy keepers, we'd be unbeaten against Rangers this season, and i expect we'll put up another really good fight on Wednesday. But if the players run out in front of a tiny Hearts support, dwarfed in size and noise by the Hun, then we won't deserve to win.

Everyone on this board talks of Hearts as a big club within Scottish football, potentially huge support etc etc, many demand success that is unrealistic, both on here and in the stands aswell. And yet when our only decent chance to win something for the next year or so rolls round, we get all uppety and decide theres no point in going.

COME ON GUYS!!! Get yourselves some tickets, get down to Hampden and make some noise when you get there. The players will need our support more than ever on Wednesday, and if we get a pathetic support then we deserve a pathetic display. How many who aren't going on Wednesday will be first in the queue to buy tickets to the final if we make it?

Vlad may own the club, but its the fans who make it what it is. Lets prove that on Wednesday.

Great post

Guest JamboRobbo
A tad harsh.They did beat Celtic to get this far.

Equally, 3k jambos gave up time and money to travel through to motherwell on a cold wet tuesda night, and the team didnae bother to start trying till half time.

Had they bothered to try on Tuesday, I and others may have bothered to make the effort next week.

harsh but fair IMO. :)

Guest Dipped Flake

I am so apathetic about this game. Try as hard as I like I just can't get excited about it one bit..........still bought my ticket though, couldn't stand not being there when we beat one half of the bigot brothers

Walter Bishop

Sorry Mr Romanov,

You aint getting another penny from me. :mad:

Sorry Mr Romanov,

If we win will you require a ticket for the final?

MacDonald Jardine
I expect the team will get the support they deserve on wednesday. i.e. very little.

The true mark of the fair weather fan.

Guest JamboRobbo
The true mark of the fair weather fan.

aye, thats me. I'm the lowest of the low. Still, I'm sure the 40k that turn up at cup finals are all real fans.

I don't support Romanov

I don't support individual players

I support Hearts

I've seen Hearts win 2 only major trophies in 40 years of following them. This is a decent chance to win another.

Of course I'll be at the semi. With a half day off to prepare properly !!!

MacDonald Jardine
aye, thats me. I'm the lowest of the low. Still, I'm sure the 40k that turn up at cup finals are all real fans.

Of course they're not but most don't pretend to be.

Guest JamboRobbo
Of course they're not but most don't pretend to be.

well, I guess we'll find out how many real fans we have on Wednesday eh.

Less than 3k judging by those who made the effort to go to Motherwell last week.

i cant wait for next wednesdays game.i am as pi55ed off as anyone with the way the club is being ran but i/we have been through much harder times than this.some of our supporters are begining to sound like the glory hunters from the west.its a cup semi final ffs,get a ticket and make some noise.

Admirable post and I understand your sentiments completely but I feel the majority have had the p1sh ripped out of them just once too many times now.

I don't support Romanov

I support Hearts

I've seen Hearts win 2 only major trophies in 40 years of following them. This is a decent chance to win another.

Well Said I will be there on a cold wet night but some people seem to have forgotten that a semi final does not happen for Hearts all that often.

we are jambos , we should all be used to heartbreak turmoil and mediocrity.in the last ten years i have witnessed two cup wins(my kids included),i spent the previous twenty years mostly watching average teams winning nowt,and playing three seasons outwith the top league just managing to keep the wolf away from the door.our current situation,while very frustrating is uncomparable.keep the faith.

I don't support Romanov

I support Hearts

Will also be in attendance, can't understand these people who moan about having to come through to Glasgow for a semi final!!!!!!

I along with many others travel in the opposite direction every other week to follow Hearts regardless of who we are playing and regardless of the competition, so get off your lazy apathetic @rses and go along and support the team.

We may not all be buying into the whole Romanov situation, but refusing to attend games such as this plays right into the hands of those who want to see us sold down the river.

:mad:

Nelly Terraces

If we, as expected, sell about 6000 tickets for this, it'll mean that around even ? of season ticket holders couldnt be bothered following that shower of deadbeats.

Actually, if you look at it, we had 10,000 at the last mickey mouse semi, and thats probably MORE than the ST holders we had at the time. At least you could half respect the geezers playing for the team back then.

Changed days.

Believe.

I completely understand your decision not to go.

This team doesn't deserve any support but the club does.

I'm sick of hearing about how the fans are have the pi** taken out of us. It's nothing new and it hasn't stopped us going through in numbers in the past. Yes we're garbage but in the past month we have seen improvement and effort from the players. If you can't cope with a 1-0 loss away to a good side like Motherwell without spitting the dummy then fine, don't go. I'll be there supporting my side and my players with the other 5000 REAL fans who stick with the good and the bad. Yes i did say real fans. Some of you are like old firm fans, you think you deserve to win every week in life. Well it's hearts we're talking about. It's never happened before and it won't ever happen in the future so if it's constant wins your after, go and support the huns and tims. I'm not saying I'm happy with the way things are going but for the first time in 2 years I've seen a small bit of improvement. We won't be world beaters overnight. Rant Over

Nelly Terraces

Some fans are like dogs. You kick it. It still comes back to you. You kick it harder, it still comes back. You cut it's ba's off and chop it's tail in half, STILL it comes back.

Dogs are f-ing dozy barstewards if you ask me ("WE'RE NOT ASKING YOU!" - ok.)

Some fans are like dogs. You kick it. It still comes back to you. You kick it harder, it still comes back. You cut it's ba's off and chop it's tail in half, STILL it comes back.

It's called being loyal. You know they don't deserve it but at the end of the day it's still your football club. If your dug lost a leg would you dump it because it couldn't run as fast?

Nelly Terraces

Yeah I would. Cos I'm a complete c ** t.

And I dont need telling what is and what isn't my football club. I've been going for 30 years.

If we win will you require a ticket for the final?

I'm sure they will be sticking to their principles and boycotting the final. :P

If your dug lost a leg would you dump it because it couldn't run as fast?

No...he would play in Robbie's place, maybe more effective......

Nelly Terraces
If your dug lost a leg would you dump it because it couldn't run as fast?

No...he would play in Robbie's place, maybe more effective......

Woof woof:biggrin:. Good one!:527:

Cardiac Rucksack
Equally, 3k jambos gave up time and money to travel through to motherwell on a cold wet tuesda night, and the team didnae bother to start trying till half time.

Had they bothered to try on Tuesday, I and others may have bothered to make the effort next week.

harsh but fair IMO. :)

How many times pre and post Vlad did Hearts turn out away from home in front of big numbers and flatter to deceive this is not a new thing, its been going on for the 20years I have been going.

loveofthegame

I'm not personally criticising anyone but i just cannot comprehend why any Hearts fan would not want to go to a cup semi final against Rangers- to me its beggars belief

Yeah I would. Cos I'm a complete c ** t.

And I dont need telling what is and what isn't my football club. I've been going for 30 years.

Really, well you'll be well aware of our floating supporters then. See you at the final if we get through

Miller Jambo 60
I'm sure they will be sticking to their principles and boycotting the final. :P

Five of us going to the semi never missed a semi in my lifetime following Hearts

loveofthegame
Really, well you'll be well aware of our floating supporters then. See you at the final if we get through

Thats another thing i dont understand- everyone claims they're not going because its the Diddy Cup or they're not going cos we're pish(which is true). However, come the final if we're there i wonder how many of the said fans will make it through, no matter were we are in the league.

Its a cup semi final at the National stadium ffs- get yourselfs through and support the team you profess to love

I'm not personally criticising anyone but i just cannot comprehend why any Hearts fan would not want to go to a cup semi final against Rangers- to me its beggars belief

You really can't see why some loyal Hearts supporters wouldn't want to?

We've had our hopes raised and then spectacularly dashed.

We're run by a narcissistic lunatic who thinks HMFC is 'Championship Manager'.

We've had promises made and broken on a monthly basis.

Our squad is ****-poor and threadbare.

We're managed by a youth-team coach who the players call 'Shaggy'.

The historic link between supporters and club has been severed.

We've been dismissed, disenfranchised and rendered apathetic.

We're constantly manipulated.

I know plenty guys who've been supporting Hearts far longer than I have and through far worse times (including relegations and seasons in the first division) who have had enough. Season tickets left at home or given away.

I'm going to the game with no expectancy whatsoever but I support those who have chosen not to and will be glad to see them at the Final.

get a ticket and support the famous hearts.you know it makes sense.:)

loveofthegame
You really can't see why some loyal Hearts supporters wouldn't want to?

We've had our hopes raised and then spectacularly dashed.

We're run by a narcissistic lunatic who thinks HMFC is 'Championship Manager'.

We've had promises made and broken on a monthly basis.

Our squad is ****-poor and threadbare.

We're managed by a youth-team coach who the players call 'Shaggy'.

The historic link between supporters and club has been severed.

We've been dismissed, disenfranchised and rendered apathetic.

We're constantly manipulated.

I know plenty guys who've been supporting Hearts far longer than I have and through far worse times (including relegations and seasons in the first division) who have had enough. Season tickets left at home or given away.

I'm going to the game with no expectancy whatsoever but I support those who have chosen not to and will be glad to see them at the Final.

I know all of the above mate, i just dont understand as its a semi final. Miss the average league game on a Sat to go shopping with the missus if thats what you want to do but not this one.

bigbryanthejambo

I can seriously understand the apathy for the match from, some fans...and they cannot be blamed for not wanting to trek throo... but personally I'd never pass up the opporchancity of a semi final....ever!!! Especially when its our only shot at winning something.

We have a chance of getting to a final and thats all thats in my head and heart.

I wanna be ther when we beat Der Hun in a Semi.

Thats another thing i dont understand- everyone claims they're not going because its the Diddy Cup or they're not going cos we're pish(which is true). However, come the final if we're there i wonder how many of the said fans will make it through, no matter were we are in the league.

Its a cup semi final at the National stadium ffs- get yourselfs through and support the team you profess to love

Correct. Everyone knows we're pash but how often in the past have we been good? We're getting down to the bare bones again now with the bandwagon jumpers spitting the dummy. I'm not happy with the club in the slightest bit just now but I'm still a hearts man and I'm still going to follow my side win lose or draw.

Nelly Terraces
get a ticket and support the famous hearts.you know it makes sense.:)

I've got a flackin ticket. It makes NO sense at all.:confused:

The Old Tolbooth
that was meant to have a quote, referencing those who say they wont give money to romonov!

Very good, well thought out structured post :wacko::conf11:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I will be there. It will cause me a lot of inconvenience though.

But I have to be honest and say I am not looking forward to it or am at all "up" for it.

Nothing to do with it being against the Huns. I actually think we will win it.

And get fecked by DU (probably) in the final unless:

A real manager comes in and brings some decent players to replace the absolute sh*te we have all around the park at the moment.

After the 'well exit I still feel really down about Hearts and also no action on the manager front makes me feel once again that we are being fecked over by this little Lithuanian sh*tehawk.

Also starting to feel that boycott talk will have to resurface.

Having travelled to Stirling, sat through extra time against the Pars and then travelled to Parkhead to see Velicka batter the Tims, I think I might just make the effort to travel for the Semi Final.

Sorry Mr Romanov,

Until we win on Wednesday and then, of course, you won't be bothered going to the Final cos that will mean spending another penny or two !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest JamboRobbo
It's called being loyal. You know they don't deserve it but at the end of the day it's still your football club. If your dug lost a leg would you dump it because it couldn't run as fast?

If it had chosen to chop it's own leg off, then yes.

Guest JamboRobbo
Five of us going to the semi never missed a semi in my lifetime following Hearts

Thats the real jambos for you. Those that never miss a semi. :)

Archived