Most expensive away trip - Aberdeen!

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

To lighten the mood a bit, thought I'd share a bit of info with you's.

Have been harping on about going up to Aberdeen tomorrow all week to the wife, she's been having none of it. Last night after a few glasses of wine, she agreed to allow me on one condition..........

So I was like anything! So I'm allowed to go to the game as long as I book us all into a hotel of her choice (Me, her and 2 kids) in Aberdeen, and let her and my wee girl go out shopping all afternoon in Aberdeen.

So, we're all booked into the Marriott in Aberdeen, and she's inevitably going to run up a shopping bill in Aberdeen tomorrow.

So my message to Hearts today is this.

YOU'S BETTER FECKING WIN YA BUNCH OF *****.

Mon the Hearts, maroon forever.

Have been harping on about going up to Aberdeen tomorrow all week to the wife, she's been having none of it. Last night after a few glasses of wine, she agreed to allow me on one condition..........

So I was like anything! So I'm allowed to go to the game as long as I book us all into a hotel of her choice (Me, her and 2 kids) in Aberdeen, and let her and my wee girl go out shopping all afternoon in Aberdeen.

So, we're all booked into the Marriott in Aberdeen, and she's inevitably going to run up a shopping bill in Aberdeen tomorrow.

Maybe you could get her to buy you a new hat to hide the thumb print on your head!

Maybe you could get her to buy you a new hat to hide the thumb print on your head!

Ha ha. What a gayboy taking his missus to a hotel.

I'd have put my foot down.

(I'll still be at B&Q tomorrow morning)

:) HOPE YOU OFFERED TO DO THE DISHES TOO, I DID ON THE CONDITION I GOT TO DO THEM IN YELLOW MARIGOLDS_ IM A REAL MAN, I TOLD HER STRAIGHT " AM NO DAEIN THEM IN PINK WANS".:):)

chester copperpot
:) HOPE YOU OFFERED TO DO THE DISHES TOO, I DID ON THE CONDITION I GOT TO DO THEM IN YELLOW MARIGOLDS_ IM A REAL MAN, I TOLD HER STRAIGHT " AM NO DAEIN THEM IN PINK WANS".:):)

This wasn't to turn into an Andy's under the thumb thread, although clearly it has.

FTA - my 4th most hated team.

This wasn't to turn into an Andy's under the thumb thread, although clearly it has.

FTA - my 4th most hated team.

Hope your on to a promise Andy.

You could always book the expensive hotel,let the missus do the shopping with a credit card that you know won't be accepted,get a good bevvy,meet the missus after the match and tell her the hotel is fully booked and filled with Dhss punters anyway then get a supporters bus to take you all back down the road with you winning ?500 in a shoot pontoon competition (used to have them on the porty bus and by jove you could either win a few quid or lose it!!) at the back of the bus?!!

Now that could make it a rather cheap day out?!;)

Haha good stuff mate. Hope we pump them for you mate ;)

Hope your on a promise Andy.

Birthday- Not till march

Xmas - 11 months away

Anniversary- June

sums it up NO DANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:p:p:p

Birthday- Not till march

Xmas - 11 months away

Anniversary- June

sums it up NO DANGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:p:p:p

The only thing getting banged this weekend is his credit card.

The only thing getting banged this weekend is his credit card.

And the room door after he is locked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)ether that or he will get the night porter to help him to his room

Archived