Mr Frail...you're having a larf

sandyseymour

Shaggy states on Hearts web site today that a lot of teams (the site says players ...another typo) would want many of our players????:rolleyes:

He's got to be joking :wacko: apart from 2 maybe 3 (Kingston, Ruben and Driver) ...couldn't see any other the others moving to another SPL side apart from going on a free.....or am I being too hard on our lads (they are good players, it's just that their morale is low???) ;)

Cardiac Rucksack
Shaggy states on Hearts web site today that a lot of teams (the site says players ...another typo) would want many of our players????:rolleyes:

He's got to be joking :wacko: apart from 2 maybe 3 (Kingston, Ruben and Driver) ...couldn't see any other the others moving to another SPL side apart from going on a free.....or am I being too hard on our lads (they are good players, it's just that their morale is low???) ;)

Rangers went as far as to offer money for Banks.:eek:

Our players would be good all of them if they had some direction and discipline. We miss this as we have had no manager of note for 2 years.

We'll we've already got proof another SPL club want Banks so there goes your argument, no?

HEARTS FOREVER

Hope some tin pot team wants him..............soon!

.....and Velicka.....and Eggy.....and Berra...and Goncalves...and wallace for that matter.

So just most of the team then?

.....and Velicka.....and Eggy.....and Berra...and Goncalves...and wallace for that matter.

So just most of the team then?

You were doing well until you got to Jose. :P

:527:

We'll we've already got proof another SPL club want Banks so there goes your argument, no?

Aye yer right ...I suppose I was thinking about getting a game in the first team? :wacko:

bigbryanthejambo

Driver, Chesney, Velicka, Goncalves, Banks, Kingston, Ruben and wee Audrey wud all be worth a bob or two IMO. Think at a push we'd get a couple o' hundred grand for Wallace, Berra and Eggert.

The problem is....the only players we have left that are worth anything are the players that we CANNOT let go....

You were doing well until you got to Jose. :P

:527:

Is that right?

Why were clubs in for him at the start if the season then? same with Tall?

if frail is saying we have better players than some of the other teams (hence the reason they would want them)

how are they not getting results?... surly if the players are good its down to coaching?

so frail really saying he is pants!

what about... berra ....neilson...ruben....karipidis he doe s a job, TALL and we all know he is frozen out now, its true morale is low but we are paying for it maybe we will get a manager in 2 years we have the basis of good players also one or could do with sheading a pound or 10

how are they not getting results?... surly if the players are good its down to coaching?

!

I do wonder if some people have really been paying any attention to what has been going on over the last two years

As an aside, having got no results for about 10 games, we now have one defeat in 4. It isnt exactly mind blowing but there are signs things are getting better.

Cardiac Rucksack
what about... berra ....neilson...ruben....karipidis he doe s a job, TALL and we all know he is frozen out now, its true morale is low but we are paying for it maybe we will get a manager in 2 years we have the basis of good players also one or could do with sheading a pound or 10

We all know he is injured, you may believe he is frozen out.:cool:

I do wonder if some people have really been paying any attention to what has been going on over the last two years

As an aside, having got no results for about 10 games, we now have one defeat in 4. It isnt exactly mind blowing but there are signs things are getting better.

I used to be a "my glass is half full person" like you.......I just find it difficult after seeing that abject display in the first half, in particular, against Motherwell who are no great shakes themselves....I just can't see SPL teams drooling over many of our guys as first team players (except the 3 mentioned in the original post ....and maybe Velicka ....but definitely no more) :(

:mad::mad: AS A SELF EMPLOYED TRADESMAN, IF IGO TO WORK AND DO A P*SS POOR JOB BECAUSE OF LOW MORALE I DONT GET PAID, KIDS GO WITHOUT, HOUSE REPOSSESED! WHAT THEY NEED TO SEE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE THAT BUY THE SEASON TICKETS HAVE TO GO THROUGH.:mad::mad:

:mad::mad: AS A SELF EMPLOYED TRADESMAN, IF IGO TO WORK AND DO A P*SS POOR JOB BECAUSE OF LOW MORALE I DONT GET PAID, KIDS GO WITHOUT, HOUSE REPOSSESED! WHAT THEY NEED TO SEE IS WHAT THE PEOPLE THAT BUY THE SEASON TICKETS HAVE TO GO THROUGH.:mad::mad:

so think I wasn't being too hard??:rolleyes: As it so happens ....neither do I ;)

I think Gretna would like to have most of our team except maybe the Lithuanian circus clowns. We have a strong group of players but we do not have any leaders on the park and our management setup is a total farce.

Combine that with players who act like their beaten before they start games means we are always chasing games. Personally I'd love to give most of the squad away and start again.

Banks, Berra, Kara, Tall, Jose, Driver, Chesney, Bruno, Ruben, Stewart, Eggert, Velicka, Nade and Kingston can stay the rest can GTF excluding the youngsters who've not been given their opportunity yet.

Kurskis, Basso, Kancelskis, Neilson, Wallace, Zaliukis, Miko, Ivaskevicius, Mccann, Ksanavicius, Makela, Beniusis and Elliot can all leave as imho they do not offer anything better than what we have.

Might be harsh but I feel that we need a strong manager to come in and empty out the trash. Far too many squad players who are simply not effective enough. We could get rid of the 13 above and replace them with 6 or 7 quality additions which would give us a manageable squad and allow the youth players to get access to the 1st team training etc.

There are probably others who could be sold from my keep list as it's all about opinions.

The point is, if as we are being led to believe several (maybe more) of our players are such good players and it would appear SF actually thinks they are better than that how has he only presided over 1 scraped victory. I'm sorry but he just sounds like a man hanging on by a thread and desperate in the extreme.

All this talk of getting in the top 6 is frankly embarassing considering previous minimum expectations and ANYONE at the club who is quoted as using this as the latest target should be automatically fired when we fail to achieve it come April.

You can't help but shake your head at the total p*sh churned out on our club website.

Guest JamboRobbo
Celta Vigo want him

Dont know why but they do

They are looking to win the portuguese version of the mascots 100m sprint........

Archived