Rockness 2008 - Rock sucks!

Morry

Rockness line up looks great again! Looking forward to seeing Digitilism. Got their album and its bangin! Would have loved to have seen Boyz Noise and Hot Chip on the bill - time yet I suppose??

Why the hell have the invited rock bands back again after last years shambles - The Feeling and Kellis!

It's clearly a dance music festival first and foremost! We dont want NME readers at our festival!!! They have T in the park to go to! Razorlight, View, the Editors and the cribs can go and stick there heads up fern cottons ass!!!

There's the Link for the line up so far!

Fatboy Slim

Digitilism

Felix Da Housecat

Simian Mobile Disco

Hadouken

David Guetta

2manyDJ's

CSS

Cuban Brothers

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/entertainment-news/2008/01/25/fatboy-slim-returns-to-rock-ness-86908-20297630/

:653: :Hearts Man spotrun:

Sexton Hardcastle

SMD are pretty good. What prices are tickets? Think il definatley hit T in the Park again. Last year was good banter. But heard Rockness was a good set up as well

Rockness is my Graceland sir!!! Fecking love this festival! Weather has been ace the last 2 years, i think it would be very intersting if it were to rain just to see the mud slides going in to the big bowl at the main stage:) Anyway Morry, Felix Da Housecat woohoo!!!!!!

Oh aye Rusty! Canny wait - me and you were talking about Felix and Digitilism last Friday too!

T in the Parks great - but if your a bit partial to the slam tent minus the neds then Rockness is the place to be!

I must be ill informed - Rage at Leeds?? I must obtain me a ticket!!

Line up is looking good. Digitalism kick ass the album is amazing.

Was up last year, Daft punk!!! says it all, made my year. Charlatans and Soulwax nite versions stuff was awesome too.

SMD and CSS too it can only get better would love to see Justice added in there.

The Prodigy and Faithless were also mentioned for this years Rockness. Heres hoping 2manydjs and Felix da housecat arent on at same time. :) fab festival and hopefully we will have a youth tent set up like we had at Belladrum.

The sunburn has just about gone from last years rockness:)

The Prodigy and Faithless were also mentioned for this years Rockness. Heres hoping 2manydjs and Felix da housecat arent on at same time. :) fab festival and hopefully we will have a youth tent set up like we had at Belladrum.

The sunburn has just about gone from last years rockness:)

if the prodigy get announced im there. Severely tempted as it is, dunno whether to go to this or T in the park though. Been very disilluioned with recent T lineups, but the sheer amount of bands on means there's always a few worth going to see.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Fatboy Slim was brilliant two years ago.

Shall be going to this with the lads.

Just don't sell any charlie to Richie Hart, he will be under surveillance! ;)

Fatboy Slim was brilliant two years ago.

Shall be going to this with the lads.

Just don't sell any charlie to Richie Hart, he will be under surveillance! ;)

Brilliant.

Looks like a good line up, methinks I shall be in attendance this year!! Belladrum last year was great, so that, plus this, plus Wickerman, plus Bestival will have me rocking for the whole summer..........old school :D

A few more confirmed now;

2manydjs

css

david guetta

digitalism

editors

fatboyslim

felix da housecat

hadouken

layo & bushwaka

razorlight

roisin murphy

simian mobile disco

the cuban brothers

the view

Still waiting on The prodigy, faithless and Reverand and the Makers, who are all still rumoured. Whatever it will be the best :P:)

Looks like a good line up, methinks I shall be in attendance this year!! Belladrum last year was great, so that, plus this, plus Wickerman, plus Bestival will have me rocking for the whole summer..........old school :D

Tartan Heart at Belladrum is an excellent festival. Went up last year, brilliant time. mind you any festival featuring Wreckless Eric and Amy Rigby has got to be good.

Archived