Who drives a car like this...?

Meadows

Was at Tynecastle this afternoon and sitting in the car park was a gleaming,top of the range Audi A5 (i think) it was a coupe version with all the sports toys.

The number plate/registration was from Finland...

Any ideas??????

Was at Tynecastle this afternoon and sitting in the car park was a gleaming,top of the range Audi A5 (i think) it was a coupe version with all the sports toys.

Any ideas??????

Maybe Mixxu has seen the error of his ways already and applied for the managers job.

Maybe Mixxu has seen the error of his ways already and applied for the managers job.

Nawwww...The seat was too near the steering wheel;)

A translation from Babelfish

Heart or Midlothian want take over Mika V?yrynen winter top still this of PSV. At the braban?ons the Finnish middenvelder nearly no longer belongs to to game and also the recent trainerswisselingen have not helped the player ahead. According to football international a definite agreement is still far gone, since the first contacts just net would be laid. The first offer of the shots does not seem come in any case in the buurt of the vraagprijs of PSV. The governing country champion asks approximately three millions euro for the international

and that means what, can't see him driving from holland to discuss a deal but maybe he is moving and just brought the car with him. cannot see it though especially at 3 million euros for somebody who does not even get on the bench at PSV

Guest JamboRobbo

Any ideas??????

I'm not a big car person, but saw Juho the other week and he got into a fancy sporty car like that. rembmerber thinking it was a typical footballers car, so may well have been an x5 or whatever they are called.

Can't remember if it was silver or black though.

Nucky Thompson

Any ideas??????

Don't pretend you don't know mate, you know everything that goes on at Hearts;)

I'm not a big car person, but saw Juho the other week and he got into a fancy sporty car like that. rembmerber thinking it was a typical footballers car, so may well have been an x5 or whatever they are called.

Yeah, they're very similar colours.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yeah, they're very similar colours.

:)

It's kitchen knives that are my biggest problem.....always picking up the wrong end!

anatomy_of_a_knife.jpg

Any ideas??????

It is mine.

I left it there the other day, ended up going for a few pints.

Cannie be arsed goin down to collect it, so it will have to sit there until I can be bothered. In the meantime I'm just skootin aboot in either ma porsche or my merc.

in fact, if anyone wants the audi, it's theirs. The keys under the left front tyre.

Someone told me that it was either Clums or moles and that the car will be upgraded soon .

Think the number plate is Swiss and belongs to Big Jose. Seen him and Bruno a couple of times driving in town.

Nucky Thompson

To be fair I was with meadows in the Willie Bauld lounge when Mark De Vries said he was going to Killie:rolleyes:Maybe CL reads JKB and decided to move in at the last minute before he signed for them:biggrin:

Susie-Jambo-66
Someone told me that it was either Clums or moles and that the car will be upgraded soon .

About Clum does anyone know if he has passed his driving test yet. I know he failed a few times but haven't heard if he had passed it yet

Jose drives a black porsche cayenne 4x4. Not many of them kicking about edinburgh, especially with swiss plates. See him driving around the gorgie area now and again

:4_1_72:

About Clum does anyone know if he has passed his driving test yet. I know he failed a few times but haven't heard if he had passed it yet

Shock horror. I'm surprised he was even allowed to sit it, it would mean he's passed the theory and hazard perception test!

Toxteth O'Grady

I heard he's given up trying (to pass his driving test).

:loser: LOL

Give him or one of your family friends a call to confirm big suze

Also is this thread not an sickening endictment of our problems, juho makela, jose and so many others driving 40k + cars whilst being lucky to get a game !!!

Susie-Jambo-66

Also is this thread not an sickening endictment of our problems, juho makela, jose and so many others driving 40k + cars whilst being lucky to get a game !!!

Hahaha you are so funny :sarcasm:

Theres sometimes a yellow lamborghini outside Riccarton! the only one i thought could afford that and the insurance was ibby tall

Theres sometimes a yellow lamborghini outside Riccarton! the only one i thought could afford that and the insurance was ibby tall

Thats Nade's

That belongs to a certain Mr Nade apparently.

he has passed and has a renault clio sport with elliot as his private plate.

Vlad_Knows_Best

When did he pass?

Was it in the last week?

Susie-Jambo-66

Are u 100% sure I heard he was sitting it again soon ?

Dagger Is Back
A translation from Babelfish

Heart or Midlothian want take over Mika V?yrynen winter top still this of PSV. At the braban?ons the Finnish middenvelder nearly no longer belongs to to game and also the recent trainerswisselingen have not helped the player ahead. According to football international a definite agreement is still far gone, since the first contacts just net would be laid. The first offer of the shots does not seem come in any case in the buurt of the vraagprijs of PSV. The governing country champion asks approximately three millions euro for the international

Well that's ****ing useful! About as much use as a eunuch in a brothel

Susie-Jambo-66
sen him about 2 months ago hooring roun heriot watt with his cronies.[/quote

I take it he must be driving about with no lisence as he seamingly is doing his test sometime soon

:bravo::blahblah::loser:

Susie-Jambo-66
definately him in his black clio.

Have just spoken to Clum at Riccarton this morning He HASN'T passed his test

Have just spoken to Clum at Riccarton this morning He HASN'T passed his test

Do you call him clum to his face or are you just 2 faced?

Mika V?yrynen (born December 28, 1981 in Eskilstuna, Sweden) is a Finnish footballer who currently plays for PSV Eindhoven.

A two-way midfielder, V?yrynen played for FC Lahti and FC Jokerit in Finland's Veikkausliiga before joining the Netherlands' SC Heerenveen in 2001. During his four seasons at Heerenveen he became one of the club's key players, making a total of 101 appearances and scoring 17 goals in the league.

In the summer of 2005 V?yrynen took the next step in his career by joining Dutch side PSV Eindhoven. He was, however, ruled out for much of the early 2005-06 season with an ankle injury. V?yrynen returned to action as a substitute on December 17, 2005 against Willem II, and immediately scored his first goal for PSV. He was not able to earn a regular starting place in the spring season, and mostly made substitute appearances, as PSV secured the Dutch title for the second year in a row.

V?yrynen is also one of the key players for the Finnish national team. He made his debut on March 20, 2002 against South Korea. V?yrynen's breakthrough for Finland came in June 2003, when he was the star performer in matches against Serbia and Montenegro and Italy. He is expected to form a strong midfield partnership with Teemu Tainio for years to come. V?yrynen was also a key player for Finland at the 2001 FIFA World Youth Championship.

V?yrynen started his career with FC Lahti and joined FC Jokerit for the 2001 season. Midway through that year SC Heerenveen beat FC Internazionale Milano to his signature, V?yrynen opting for the Dutch club in order to have a better chance of a regular place. He immediately broke into the Heerenveen side, though the switch from a summer to winter season meant he began to suffer from injury problems. However, in 2003/04 he became their key player in midfield, and ended up scoring 17 goals in 100 Eredivisie games before joining PSV Eindhoven in summer 2005. "PSV is the best option for me. At Heerenveen I learned to play more simple football. I am not the player I was in Finland any more, tactically and physically especially I have grown a lot," said V?yrynen, who went on to collect a championship medal in 2006.

V?yrynen was linked with a move to Scottish giants Rangers and newly-promoted Premier League side Derby County as they looked to strengthen for the 2007-08 season. V?yrynen almost moved to Derby in August 2007, but the move collapsed because of a calf injury.

Mika V?yrynen (born December 28, 1981 in Eskilstuna, Sweden) is a Finnish footballer who currently plays for PSV Eindhoven.

A two-way midfielder, V?yrynen played for FC Lahti and FC Jokerit in Finland's Veikkausliiga before joining the Netherlands' SC Heerenveen in 2001. During his four seasons at Heerenveen he became one of the club's key players, making a total of 101 appearances and scoring 17 goals in the league.

In the summer of 2005 V?yrynen took the next step in his career by joining Dutch side PSV Eindhoven. He was, however, ruled out for much of the early 2005-06 season with an ankle injury. V?yrynen returned to action as a substitute on December 17, 2005 against Willem II, and immediately scored his first goal for PSV. He was not able to earn a regular starting place in the spring season, and mostly made substitute appearances, as PSV secured the Dutch title for the second year in a row.

V?yrynen is also one of the key players for the Finnish national team. He made his debut on March 20, 2002 against South Korea. V?yrynen's breakthrough for Finland came in June 2003, when he was the star performer in matches against Serbia and Montenegro and Italy. He is expected to form a strong midfield partnership with Teemu Tainio for years to come. V?yrynen was also a key player for Finland at the 2001 FIFA World Youth Championship.

V?yrynen started his career with FC Lahti and joined FC Jokerit for the 2001 season. Midway through that year SC Heerenveen beat FC Internazionale Milano to his signature, V?yrynen opting for the Dutch club in order to have a better chance of a regular place. He immediately broke into the Heerenveen side, though the switch from a summer to winter season meant he began to suffer from injury problems. However, in 2003/04 he became their key player in midfield, and ended up scoring 17 goals in 100 Eredivisie games before joining PSV Eindhoven in summer 2005. "PSV is the best option for me. At Heerenveen I learned to play more simple football. I am not the player I was in Finland any more, tactically and physically especially I have grown a lot," said V?yrynen, who went on to collect a championship medal in 2006.

V?yrynen was linked with a move to Scottish giants Rangers and newly-promoted Premier League side Derby County as they looked to strengthen for the 2007-08 season. V?yrynen almost moved to Derby in August 2007, but the move collapsed because of a calf injury.

OK i'll bite.

Are you suggesting that Hearts may be interested in this guy?

Archived