Solutions

Walter Kidd

What are they?

It's Vlads new Kursk the Hearts.

So what do we do?

Stop buying season tickets? Yeah, like that's a good idea. Only harms the club, not Romanov.

Protest behind the main stand and kick hats? Got us very far with Rix.

Gnash our gums on Kickback? Just raises your blood pressure.

Come to a conclusion on the best way to get Romanov to accept his follies? Not much chance of that with previous history.

Support the team - difficult at the moment with the lack of heart/skill/endeavour.

Go to Tesco's on a Saturday.

Or accept we are not run like a conventional club anymore? Very difficult to what we have been used to.

I've watched Hearts for nearly 30 years now. We have always been on the brink of falling on our arse. It's what we are. On the Brink of genius or on the brink of pish.

I'll still be following them in 30 years. Romanov will be a blip in 10-15 years.

Get behind the team. You never know, it might just work.

What are they?

It's Vlads new Kursk the Hearts.

So what do we do?

Stop buying season tickets? Yeah, like that's a good idea. Only harms the club, not Romanov.

Protest behind the main stand and kick hats? Got us very far with Rix.

Gnash our gums on Kickback? Just raises your blood pressure.

Come to a conclusion on the best way to get Romanov to accept his follies? Not much chance of that with previous history.

Support the team - difficult at the moment with the lack of heart/skill/endeavour.

Go to Tesco's on a Saturday.

Or accept we are not run like a conventional club anymore? Very difficult to what we have been used to.

I've watched Hearts for nearly 30 years now. We have always been on the brink of falling on our arse. It's what we are. On the Brink of genius or on the brink of pish.

I'll still be following them in 30 years. Romanov will be a blip in 10-15 years.

Get behind the team. You never know, it might just work.

An ancient Chinese proverb say:

You can only climb on board on a sinking ship for so long before you have to jump off.

You may be a Dirty Leeds following numpty, but I have to agree here.

Seconded.

You may be a Dirty Leeds following numpty, but I have to agree here.

I take that as a compliment from a Manc ****.

hearts @ heart

Alway's have.

Dont critise our players. Might of shaken my head at some of our attempts especialy in the last 18 months but I alway's support the team.

I take that as a compliment from a Manc ****.

Lets face it, who knows more about relegation than you, eh?

Nelly Terraces

Season ticket next seaz? Yer havin a girrafe. Mugged off once to many times. Thanks, but I'll pass on this occassion.

To be honest.

It will be a step forward simply to get rid of some of those who mump and moan about the club all day.

Tynecastle will be a better place without those people anyway.

i followed hearts through relegation/promotion twice. not the greatest players but they gave 100% just weren't good enough but the heartless hearts we have now in a way disgust me. gettin paid good money for what, there is no value for money with this lot. not sure they'll be gettin much of my money until things change. theres no queue of people wanting to buy out vlad, even if he would sell. so he has to made aware that we wont stand for this pish, and the only effective way of doing this is by not going. if we continue to follow then we have no right to complain at what is served up. if you dont like it dont eat it.

Nelly Terraces
To be honest.

It will be a step forward simply to get rid of some of those who mump and moan about the club all day.

Tynecastle will be a better place without those people anyway.

Yeah, cheers!;)

I know what it's like to be 'without those people'. Been there when there was 1800 at a league game.

Where were you?

Yeah, cheers!;)

I know what it's like to be 'without those people'. Been there when there was 1800 at a league game.

Where were you?

Why did you take that personally?

Or assume i meant you specifically?

A touch of a persecution complex methinks.

Yeah, cheers!;)

Where were you?

In the South Enclosure mate.

Guest JamboRobbo

I'm still waiting on the promised (by Charlie Mann 2 years ago) accouncement of "vlad run over by a bus and we'll pay off the debt" insurance.

I have my bus drivers licence ready, and I have my time machine set to Oct 2006.

Depends on you aims and aspirations

Depends if there is such a thing as "New" Hearts - Romanov's Hearts.

We HAD been progressing as a team before Romanov's arrival.

From sporadic good seasons followed by seasons in the bottom half we had become a permanent top 6 team, from being a permanent top 6 team we had become one that was always in with a shout of a Euro spot going into the last 2 months of the season.

So I can entirely see the sentiment, but the last 4 years pre-Romanov had had none of the pesh (in a footballing sense) that has kicked us in the baws so much in the past.

I can support a team with Frail in charge trying their hardest, but still in the bottom 6.

I cant support a team being chosen by Romanov being a real time version of a computer game. It just is not what being a supporter is about.

Archived