I hate Tango Man

Marsh

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/08/01/25/SOCCER_Aberdeen_Nightlead.html

What a load of crap he spouts.

"You can see their performances lifting and apparently in the last 10 minutes of the cup game the other day it was all hands on deck for Motherwell, which you wouldn't expect.

"The talent is definitely there at Hearts and I think they have a squad of about 50 players to pick from, so they can handle injuries and suspensions no problem.

Calderwood is still rankled by his side's terrible defending during that game and he insists his players will have to be far better at the back if they are to defeat Hearts when the two sides clash at Pittodrie this weekend.

"We went down there and gave them a two-goal start inside 11 minutes," said Calderwood of the loss at Tynecastle.

"But then we actually went on to play some good football and I thought at half-time, although we were getting beaten 2-1, we would go on and win the game.

"It looks as if we got a hammering, but football-wise I didn't think we were any worse than them.

:rolleyes:

He really is a trumpet. Our squad is nowhere near the size he says, as can be clearly seen by the players we're forced into picking every week.

My recollection of the 4-1 game is it was an absolute procession with only a terrible piece of refereeing giving them a lifeline.

Biggest plank in Scottish football, hands down.

He really is a trumpet. Our squad is nowhere near the size he says, as can be clearly seen by the players we're forced into picking every week.

My recollection of the 4-1 game is it was an absolute procession with only a terrible piece of refereeing giving them a lifeline.

Biggest plank in Scottish football, hands down.

Yup.

I was watching it with a staunch Dons fan and he agreed that there was no way Aberdeen looked like or deserved to get anything from that match.

Same again tomorrow would do me.

Yip, i hate this fan piece too. He's one of the clowns who likes to peddle the same old cack about us ie. "they're big, strong, physical etc" like aberdeen are the arsenal of scotland.

Blue nosed pratt.

This could run and run

Calderwood refused to blame Duff for inadvertently setting up Nade for Hearts' goal, insisting the striker had benefited from his own laziness.

As Aberdeen's defenders pushed up to the halfway line, Nade stayed in behind them, being left with a clear run on goal when the ball was miscontrolled by Duff.

Calderwood said: "To be honest Nade has been lazy and if that was my player, I wouldn't have been too happy about it.

"He has got the break and that's the kind of goal that wins this type of game."

You signed that useless B&stard Duff so you should get the abuse you fat piece of S&&t

Yup.

I was watching it with a staunch Dons fan and he agreed that there was no way Aberdeen looked like or deserved to get anything from that match.

Same again tomorrow would do me.

Not what the stats would suggest.

Commander Harris
Not what the stats would suggest.

stats tell you very little of how the game actually went. more possession doesn't necessarily mean more useful possession and more shots just means more misses. :)

only stat that matters - Aberdeen 0 Hearts 1

good wee report from setanta declaring our dominance:

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/01/26/SPL-Aberdeen-v-Hearts-report/

This could run and run

Calderwood refused to blame Duff for inadvertently setting up Nade for Hearts' goal, insisting the striker had benefited from his own laziness.

As Aberdeen's defenders pushed up to the halfway line, Nade stayed in behind them, being left with a clear run on goal when the ball was miscontrolled by Duff.

Calderwood said: "To be honest Nade has been lazy and if that was my player, I wouldn't have been too happy about it.

You signed that useless B&stard Duff so you should get the abuse you fat piece of S&&t

Just when you think the boy can't get any more bitter. I think I like beating Aberdeen as much as Hibs, Celtic or Rangers these days, almost exclusively thanks to Mr Calderwood.

This could run and run

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yip, i hate this fan piece too. He's one of the clowns who likes to peddle the same old cack about us ie. "they're big, strong, physical etc" like aberdeen are the arsenal of scotland.

Blue nosed pratt.

agreed,the guy's a joke,a bitter fud.

Can't really see much wrong with what he said, to be honest. We do have a big squad (must be the biggest outside the OF, surely?), and you wouldn't have expected Motherwell to be so under the cosh the other night because, well, they've had a brilliant season so far - whereas up until only recently, we were in freefall.

Tangoman's just like Jefferies, really. The kind of manager who you love if he's in charge of your club - but hate if he's anywhere else. JJ's constant greeting used to be regarded as just him fighting our corner when he was at Hearts: it's just a matter of perspective, really.

And he continues after the game. dignified in defeat? not a word of it.

On SPL highlights (if you can call them that) "it was a scrappy game which didnt suit us" and " wisna really a mistake by Duff the lad Nade was lazy and got lucky"

Even Davie Hay had to point out that Nade still had a lot to do to score. Fat Tango barsteward

marshallschunkychicken
stats tell you very little of how the game actually went. more possession doesn't necessarily mean more useful possession and more shots just means more misses. :)

only stat that matters - Aberdeen 0 Hearts 1

good wee report from setanta declaring our dominance:

http://sport.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2008/01/26/SPL-Aberdeen-v-Hearts-report/

That's the second report I've read that states Nade is on loan. Am I missing something here?

Archived