Aberdeen V Hearts

Jambo83

After Tuesday night's game I would go with the following team up north tomorrow:

------------Banks----------

Robbie---Karipidis---Berra---Jose

Cesny---Ruben---Jonsson---Driver

---------Nade---Velicka-----

If Driver doesn't recover obviously the baby faced assassin will deputise.

Nade has to start, he looked lively and actually a bit leaner at Fir Park, he has also been sharp in training according to Frail. We may aswell try to score some goals as the defence is like sieve anyway.

After Tuesday night's game I would go with the following team up north tomorrow:

------------Banks----------

Robbie---Karipidis---Berra---Jose

Cesny---Ruben---Jonsson---Driver

---------Nade---Velicka-----

If Driver doesn't recover obviously the baby faced assassin will deputise.

Nade has to start, he looked lively and actually a bit leaner at Fir Park, he has also been sharp in training according to Frail. We may aswell try to score some goals as the defence is like sieve anyway.

Just like we have been getting overrun for 2 seasons now in midfield - that midfield/attack would mean that we would be overrun in midfield. Again.

If we persist in playing 2 wingers Chesny & Driver then we have to put 3 in the midfield as it would leave us too lightweight and exposed. We can then only play with 1 up front. 4-5-1 seems the preferred option at the moment so the so i would play the same team as started against the Hobos if Driver is fit, if not, i would not play Miko in his place but go for a conventional midfielder.

Banks

Neilson

Karapidis

Berra

Jose

Chesny

Jonsson

Stewart

Palazuelos

??? A N Other

Velicka

Archived