I Hate Vlad because...

Gimme an H...

Libertonian_II
...Go!

I hate Vlad because he's a brainless ersehole.

Really intelligent comment which adds a lot to the debate.

What's your alternative?

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA
Really intelligent comment which adds a lot to the debate.

What's your alternative?

Being proud to support a team that has its identity and pride back regardless of what league we're playing in thats the fecking alternative buddy!!

Yet another thread more apt for Hobos.net than kickback....

But if you get your thrills from it then fair enough

Dont read and reply then

200milesfromgorgie

he is not of this land and speaks mumbo jumbo........DAMN should of saved that for the RULE BRITANNIA board.

Dont hate Vlad, far from it.

I will give the man the benefit of the doubt because he has kept us on the very spot where my grandad and great granded before me watched the club I love.

He kept us in our home.

How long that fact gives him the benefit of the doubt I don't know, but as we speak, I do not hate Vladimir Romanov one little bit.

Hate some of what he has done to our Club, also love a lot of what he has done.

I hate Vlad because he came in and created an opportunity of great success for Hearts by appointing Anderton and Burley and creating a very good squad, then totally arsed it by destroying all of the above to the point we are nearer relegation than the top of the league. Never wanted Vlad and never will

... he has systematically distanced us from the team that we support.

Agree...Don't exactly HATE the choob, Just don't think he should run Hearts the way he runs his other clubs...We're Bigger than that and need to be run in a Proffesional maner, e.g Manager, HIS no 2, coaches, MANAGERS PLAYERS and Staff!!

Vlad I don't hate you, Just HATE that you use my club like some sort of Real Life Championship manager game!!

I actually like Romanov.

I admire is dogged tenacity to still grip control even in the face of utter abject failure.

No doubt he's a self-made multi-millionaire.

He just needs to realise he's a honking football manager and needs to appoint one like yesterday.

I hate Vlad because he has some weird love in with Mko....

I hate Vlad because he never allowed us to fullfill our potential....

I hate Vlad because he would rather break a good thing up than see it blossom under the proffesional guidence of somone other than his egotistical self!

I hate Vlad cause I could go on all night about the things he has done that really make me hate him.

I hate Vlad because...... I have had enough!

princesssusan
...Go!

I hate Vlad because he's a brainless ersehole.

So You hate Vlad for keeping us at Tynie,

think we know who the brainless ersehole is.

Hate is a strong word to use about something as trivial as football. However I dislike Romanov for the way he has made me feel about our football club.

So You hate Vlad for keeping us at Tynie,

think we know who the brainless ersehole is.

There it is...HOW MANY TIMES is this going to get trotted out?? :mad:

People Hate Vlad for whats going on, on the Park love, Nothing to do with Tynie!!

I smell scones burning...:peepwall:

boabyarsebiscuit

I hate him. Big style. I hate him for being a jumped up Russian nouveau riche non-entity who thinks Heart of Midlothian FC is some kind of toy.

I'm waiting for the new manager and some signings. But no matter what happens, I'll always hate him.

Sorry, just the way I feel.

I hate him. Big style. I hate him for being a jumped up Russian nouveau riche non-entity who thinks Heart of Midlothian FC is some kind of toy.

I'm waiting for the new manager and some signings. But no matter what happens, I'll always hate him.

Sorry, just the way I feel.

Hate is strong.

You hate him in the same way you'd hate someone for killing a member of your family??

I hate Vlad because he has bruised my ego, I believed all the nonsense he spouted when he took over and now because we are sitting in tenth and playing rubbish I look like an idiot and am struggling to deal with the slagging am taking from everybody. :whistling:

:)

I hate Vlad because he has bruised my ego, I believed all the nonsense he spouted when he took over and now because we are sitting in tenth and playing rubbish I look like an idiot and am struggling to deal with the slagging am taking from everybody. :whistling:

:)

Hmmm! I have an idea how to make you feel a little better m8...

how about losing that Moustache and a hair cut?

That is you in the avatar? ;)

Hmmm! I have an idea how to make you fell a little better m8...

how about losing that Moustache and a hair cut?

That is you in the avatar? ;)

I think the hair and moustache are the muts, although I dont think the black and white picture do it justice. :cheese:

Being proud to support a team that has its identity and pride back regardless of what league we're playing in thats the fecking alternative buddy!!

We have all that.

We are in the top league.

We are still at Tynecastle and still named Heart of Midlothian

I'm not ashamed to support Hearts. Proud to be a Jambo.

some people use the word hate like a five year old does.

not realising the full consequences of what the word means.

the GTF vlad brigade are short sighted with no long term alternative if he does GTF & would then start mincing about the fact that Vlad DID GTF & left us in ****!

the man's made an incredible sows ear of our fitba team, thats for sure & thats what i have a gripe with him about .

off the field, him & his mates seem to be doing pretty good.

maybe he can learn from that.

but hating him & GTFing him?

nah, our club be worse off imho. :)

I don't hate him.

His cash saved Hearts

(a point that is forgotten)

but I have issues over the following:

his man management

his bully boy tactics (GB, Rix, Valdas)

his autocratic style

his ego

his pride

his inability to learn from his mistakes

his lack of humility

his misreading of situations

his mis-use of those who work for him or rely on him for employment (hiring Rix was a classic - he tried it on with Valdas as well)

his misunderstanding of a club that is older than modern Lituania

his misunderstanding of the tribal pasions that surround British football and that often our clubs are a major constituent of the soul of a community

and lastly...

his truly awful poetry that I hope, for literature's sake, loses something in translation

and that stupid photo of him on the beach in his bare feet and suit trousers

I think the hair and moustache are the muts, although I dont think the black and white picture do it justice. :cheese:

LMAO!! :)

What a stupid thread.

I don't hate Vlad, far from it.

I remember where we were heading under CPR and it was in a worse direction than we are now.

Vlad's made his mistakes, there is still time to atone for them.

Nucky Thompson

How can anyone hate a man who saved our club from going down the swanny is beyond belief:eek: OK he has made a few mistakes, but at least he has admitted those mistakes and came out in public to say he is going to rectify them. I have nothing but respect for the guy and would shake his hand if I met him. I think most of the hate brigade are spotty faced teenagers who haven't got a fecking clue.

i dont hate him, i'm just p155ed off at the way he is running the club. get a decent manager, some quality players, send the deadwood back to where they came from and leave team selection to appointed football man. sounds to easy nto to understand.

I hate Vlad because....

He helped ensured I still had a club to support.

Gave me the best day of my life - 02.04.06.

He has kept us at Tynecastle.

boabyarsebiscuit
How can anyone hate a man who saved our club from going down the swanny is beyond belief:eek: OK he has made a few mistakes, but at least he has admitted those mistakes and came out in public to say he is going to rectify them. I have nothing but respect for the guy and would shake his hand if I met him. I think most of the hate brigade are spotty faced teenagers who haven't got a fecking clue.

Unlike the Communist era Soviet Union we're free to feel how we feel and crucially say what we want. I hate Romanov. Boo-hoo. He ain't bothered (he's still getting my cash), so why should you be?

6 days to go!

BELIEVE!!!!

All aboard the Happy Train, Toot toot!

It was worse in the '70s!

etc, etc, ... ad nauseam

Libertonian_II

We're still better off with, rather than without. I've seen Hearts play in the lower leagues and I don't want to see that again

Libertonian_II
I hate Vlad because....

He helped ensured I still had a club to support.

Gave me the best day of my life - 02.04.06.

He has kept us at Tynecastle.

Nice one:thumb:

i dont hate him - to much good stuff of the field

im ****ed off that he ruined the best chance of a league championship weve had in ages!!!!, picking the team, brinigng in Rix, malofeev,, siging kaunas duds and not letting A PROPER MANAGER (eg NOT FRAIL) pick the team, sign players, release players, and he also ****es players off too

but apart from that hes alright :laugh:

I don't hate him.

His cash saved Hearts

(a point that is forgotten)

Close

He facilitated extended credit and thus avoided a move to Murrayfield

Whether or not Hearts at Murrayfield without Romanov would have resulted in the club going bust is complete conjecture

I actually like Romanov.

I admire is dogged tenacity to still grip control even in the face of utter abject failure.

No doubt he's a self-made multi-millionaire.

He just needs to realise he's a honking football manager and needs to appoint one like yesterday.

Agree with that.

Archived