It Gets Worse!!

basher161

loveofthegame
Fair comment....but seriously....I havent seen Terry kick the ball ONCE, or make ONE run that would signify he is even HALF the player he used to be.....

Not good enough for our team now. Not even in the dire straits we find ourselves in. IMO He's Simply not good enough anymore.

Hes not what we need long term to bring success- but while we're in a relegation fight and really struggling id have McCann in every time before Miko

Sometimes player get a new lease of life, McCann sounds like he has been working hard on fitness and must have been to even be considerd for the squad without any reserve games. Good luck to him and I hope he gives us something to smile about come 4:45 tomorrow night!

Fair comment....but seriously....I havent seen Terry kick the ball ONCE, or make ONE run that would signify he is even HALF the player he used to be.....

Not good enough for our team now. Not even in the dire straits we find ourselves in. IMO He's Simply not good enough anymore.

As you said about his last comeback he clearly wasn't nearly good enough. Bad on the ball, poor passing, jumping out of 50:50s so he wouldn't get hurt.

The question now, is having had another bad injury and being older - is he even worse?

gladly have anyone with a genuine affection for the club and its supporters right now.may not be the player he was but at least the guy will bust a gut for as long as he is on the pitch! no chance he will start tomo tho!!

Neil McCann part of the 1998 winning cup team.

Legend.

All the Johnny-cum-latelys can have their whinge and moan all they like.

Terry is an important part of the team. Most importantly, his fellow team mates recognise this as well.

A winger is supposed to go by his man, and whip a cross in...how often did he Neil do this before the injury...sod all thats how often...

He did though have a special move, which would see him do a 180 degree turn as soon as an opposition player came anywhere near him...and he would run in the opposite direction...genius!!!

Special moves are quite abundant in our squad at the moment...Goncalves has his 'usher the ball out' move...

Miko has his 'cant do feck all, but I can get away with it because I am a confidence player' move...

Robbie has his 'Superdooper throw the ball' move and his 'Unable to pass the ball to another member of the team' move

Clum has his 'Couldnae hit the target with an exocet missile' move

and so on, and so on...

Neil McCann was a great player in the past...and as many other posters have said...he is not the same player he was...and his injury will just have increased the problems he had previously (jumping out of tackles...no speed....etc)...just because he was a past great, it does not mean he is exempt from justified criticism.

Archived