Nade talks utter EH7!!/Nade attuned (Merged threads)

its where we bide

Think it's getting in and out of that puss-yellow lamborghini, rather than the indoor training that's doing his back in.

Him being a lazy bar steward has nothing at all to do with it... poor lad.

Remember all the comments from Sheff Utd fans when he signed? They were spot on.

I think he's worth giving a chance to. When he first came he looked unfit but talented. Now he looks even more unfit.

Given the absolute shambles that's been ongoing since he arrived, it's no surprise a player coming into that would have difficulty adjusting. If nothing else, the players all sound like they prefer coming to training under Frail and that's bound to have some effect.

Nelly Terraces

I love these stories. The ones where players 'vow' to 'show people' what they're going to do. Inevitably though, they never do, sadly nobody ever thinks to go 'Hoi! Mate, you said you were going to do such and such a few weeks back, but you never did!'.

Robbie Neilson said we'd 'turned the corner' after winning probably the worst derby I've ever seen last Saturday. We are now out the cup, and he was woeful on the night. End of that particular story methinks.

"He believes he will continue to improve with every game he plays for the Tynecastle side but was today urging the club's supporters to show a bit of patience with him in the meantime."

How f-ing dare he! Why should we show patience? The club bought him for near enough half a million and in 12 weeks he's been unable to get fit enough to last 45 minutes of football while getting a nice wee pay packet in the meantime.

Why do the club's problems always end up somehow being the fans' fault?

I think it's quite brave of Nade to speak publically like this, given his inauspicious start to his Tynecastle career.

I wish him all the best.

Nelly Terraces

The Sheff U fans said he was lazy, unfit, couldnt score and a bit of a wanger.

What a pack of lies they threw us there. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Go-Nads. I Believe.

I'm glad Nade has felt the pressure of public expectation and has vowed to improve.

Shows that he has been affected by it and that he actually cares about his performances.

Nelly Terraces
I'm glad Nade has felt the pressure of public expectation and has vowed to improve.

Shows that he has been affected by it and that he actually cares about his performances.

Just hope you're right mate, and it's not just more player waffle they trot out to get the heat off.

I think it's quite brave of Nade to speak publically like this, given his inauspicious start to his Tynecastle career.

I wish him all the best.

Part of me agrees with you Boris.

The other part just wishes he, and all the rest, would start doing their talking on the pitch.

It's getting a bit boring reading about what they're going to do but not actually watching it.

But then again, what do we expect them to actually say at these interviews.

Just hope you're right mate, and it's not just more player waffle they trot out to get the heat off.

Let's face it, there's no room to hide at Tynecastle.

WE CAN SEE YOU!.....:ninja:

Part of me agrees with you Boris.

The other part just wishes he, and all the rest, would start doing their talking on the pitch.

It's getting a bit boring reading about what they're going to do but not actually watching it.

But then again, what do we expect them to actually say at these interviews.

Amen to that Brother!

No wait!!!

Another article from a Hearts player saying that with Frail in sole charge things are better?

NEVER!

I wonder why he says that?

Vlad_Knows_Best

He said: "I hope that the Hearts fans will see the real me soon because I am feeling good now.

"A couple of weeks ago I was not so good mentally, so I was not confident. I have come through that now and I am much better, I am determined that the supporters will see the best of me soon.

Is Nade another Pinilla?

Guest Dipped Flake

Nade could be a great player for us, he is big, strong and has great skill....I just can't see him ever managing to utilise all these assets properly, but I hope I am proved wrong

Gosh.

I really can't believe that he is only 23.

A real brute of a bloke.

By the time he's 33, he's gonna look like George Foreman on steriods...

Nade's talent as a footballer or otherwise aside

It is screamingly obvious that training pre-Shaggy in control was awful

Every player cant scream quick enough "training is much better" "we enjoy going in to work now"

Every single interview

The Mighty Thor

Every player cant scream quick enough "training is much better" "we enjoy going in to work now"

Every single interview

If my boss gave me a day off after an abject and dismal performance then i reckon i would say things were better under him too.

Commander Harris

why do we not afford our current players the same benefit of the doubt Bednar gets? Bednar was obviously a talented player who, for whatever reason, was not performing to the best of his ability. He moves on and starts doing well at another team and people are sympathetic towards him and focus on the poor coaching and lack of management.

Nade, and others, may well be suffering as a result of the very same problems(and he seems to hint at this in that story) yet we are very quick to condemn, label them all as useless and call for them to "GTF". They are good players who are underperfoming and while this underperformance is not acceptable and must be put right, we have to realise that poor form does not necessarily mean we are dealing with a poor player.

I'm certainly not saying that players are blameless in this, they do have to take responsibility too, but there are other factors to be considered. With Bednar we have seen what "a fat lazy useless git" can do under the right circumstances, let's hope we can get these right circumstances back at Tynie. :)

If my boss gave me a day off after an abject and dismal performance then i reckon i would say things were better under him too.

There have been at least 4 stories on 4 consequtive days - they havent had the whole week off

But you're right. Much better that they are all miserable and wished they werent there :confused:

The bit that gets me is he said: "When I first came the club were doing well so I had more time to settle in". We had just got beat by hibs at home, drew with Aberdeen, drew with Gretna and got humperdinked by Celtic.

I, we were flipping brilliant.

The Mighty Thor
There have been at least 4 stories on 4 consequtive days - they havent had the whole week off

But you're right. Much better that they are all miserable and wished they werent there :confused:

I remember the days at Hearts when a sh*tty performance was usually rewarded with a double session the next day. Nowadays the poor poppets are told to go de-stress and have a massage and a nice cup of herbal tea. shame.

The Puppeteer

Every single interview

Indeed. Can't remember who but someone was saying recently how the players are doing a lot more small sided games in training since Frail took over which to me is at least part of an explanation why we had become so dire. Small sided games are crucial to maintaining the most basic levels cohesion between players and confidence on the ball which is what?s been patently lacking in our team for quite a while. This along with results on the park and subsequent lack of confidence could all be part of a vicious circle that?s seen our level of performance go down the drain this season. If this is the case then it?ll take a while (and a lot more than the odd good result) to get the players back up to where they should be.

Another interesting point is the one about how the indoor training pitch has caused him a few niggly injuries since he arrived. I suspect this could be at least part of the reason we seem to get so many injuries in training.

PR people have a lot to answer for...unless he's just a smooth operator...of course. :mw_rolleyes:

Deary me.

Anyway, I hope he's right...I hope he IS worth waiting for. I'm sick to the back teeth of 'hoping' but there isn't much else I can do. However, the law of averages surely dictates that at least one of these baskets who keep claiming that they're all sorted now must actually come good eventually.

What worries me the most with these players being in the papers is the way they all keep dropping Frails name at almost every opportunity.

Archived