Changes of User Names

I P Knightley

I P Knightley

Has the switch of server given folk the opportunity to change their user names?

I ask as I get the impression that there are regular posters from the old boards who I've not seen since the re-vamp and there are user names new to me whose profiles tell me that they have hundreds/thousands of posts to their credit.

I could do with ditching my user name which I thought was briefly funny at a time when Valdas was removed from duties for a month or so due to a mysterious medical concern. Also, when logging on at a different computer, I struggle to remember how I spelt it!

I P Knightley
Good luck getting it changed, the mods will only except names like John Smith as they have no sense of humour. :(

Not desperate to change it just curious that there seem to have been a few switches of identity in recent weeks.

Not desperate to change it just curious that there seem to have been a few switches of identity in recent weeks.

I actually think you have a great user name, but can understand changing it due to the spelling. It is the same with Armyaromanova.

I changed mine due mainly to the mafia game, when everybody is trying to be a nice guy and everybodys friend. "Sneaky" was definately a hinderence.

Archived