Friday quesiton ..... need an answer asap

Fraggle

For the record I am cheating at small office quizz just now and I dont know the answer to this question and was hoping someone on here could suss it out asap.

Below is the solution, but what is the question?

T = T(M)+AftC(Assft)+AwbC(Asswb)+T(P)

And no, the answer is not firing Pressley and selling Hartley to mhanky mob! :P;)

I P Knightley
For the record I am cheating at small office quizz just now and I dont know the answer to this question and was hoping someone on here could suss it out asap.

And no, the answer is not firing Pressley and selling Hartley to mhanky mob! :P;)

How big is "too big"? (oYo)

variables include:

Hand size,

age of lady in question

factor of pendulousness

how big yer ma's were when you were feeding

Any context?

How big is "too big"? (oYo)

variables include:

Hand size,

age of lady in question

factor of pendulousness

how big yer ma's were when you were feeding

Any context?

No context mate, just given what is written above on a piece of paper. Got until 4pm today to get an answer.

vladtheexhaler

Q.If Cornholio already had T = T(M)+AftC(Assft)+AwbC(Asswb) but needed to attend to his bunghole what would he need?

A.T = T(M)+AftC(Assft)+AwbC(Asswb) + T(P)

Q.If Cornholio already had T = T(M)+AftC(Assft)+AwbC(Asswb) but needed to attend to his bunghole what would he need?

A.T = T(M)+AftC(Assft)+AwbC(Asswb) + T(P)

Do you need teepee for bunghole?

Bunghole .....

Bunghole ......

Bunghole ......

I am the Great Cornholio, do you need teepee for your bunghole!

If that ^ is the solution then surely the question is "What is 'T' ?"

is it some kind of work task or just for a laugh? If it's the first then I would think out of the box. Ignore the gibberish equation and think of what your boss is trying to achieve by getting you to do the task.

I'm finiding it hard to accept that the solution of finding T is by using T in the equation.

Its not a mathematical equation as far as I can see.

But is it not possible that they can be T as a function of P and M etc?

Walter Payton

There was me trying to be a smart :bootyshake: copying and pasting it into Google... Guarantee I wasn't the only one though! Should have realised the OP would have already thought of that...

Walter Payton
Its not a mathematical equation as far as I can see.

But is it not possible that they can be T as a function of P and M etc?

Its really nipping my head, I know I've seen it in some quiz before but can't remember what it is!

There was me trying to be a smart :bootyshake: copying and pasting it into Google... Guarantee I wasn't the only one though! Should have realised the OP would have already thought of that...

Did the same.

Nothing

Did you mean....? Yeah ok go for that then.

Still nothing.

Why ask then?!

Good call.

Very complicated equation, that makes no sense to confuse you. You miss the obvious.

Nope not me...;)

The fact that there is no search results on google says that it's complete carp.

I P Knightley

But the correct answer to the question, "What is T?" is surely, "a drink with jam and bread."

If it's not on Google, it's not been used in a quiz (much) before. Hence the question about context; it could be an in-joke or something specific to the folk doing the quiz.

My only serious sugegstion would be that the Ts in the 'formula' are to do with time.

Hughesy, it's just a Friday not much to do work thing. We were all handed a printed copy of an email sent from one of our other offices, all that was on it (apart form email addresses) was

Someone said the question was "What is T" but thats wrong according to the original sender. I have tried google'ing but no joy onthat front, I just thought this may have been one of those chain emails that has recently done the rounds.

When I have finally stopped slapping the person who sent the email and gotten the answer I shall inform everyone on here.

Hold the press ...... I've just been informed and it's an "in joke" :confused: so the slapping has now been upgraded to a swift and unpleasant kick-in! So to everyone who said that it couldnt be an actual question were bang on and I now feel like a bigger tw*t than usual for wasting eveyones time on here, but cheats never prosper and all that!!

On re-evaluation I've decided the kick-in has to be upgraded even further to "hospitalisation for some weeks" for the original sender.

Apologises folks.

I was going to say T= Team.

Your not far off.

It was .........

"The question is who long till #company name# gets a full complement of competent staff!"

Cheeky barsteward.

I P Knightley
Hold the press ...... I've just been informed and it's an "in joke" :confused: so the slapping has now been upgraded to a swift and unpleasant kick-in! So to everyone who said that it couldnt be an actual question were bang on and I now feel like a bigger tw*t than usual for wasting eveyones time on here, but cheats never prosper and all that!!

On re-evaluation I've decided the kick-in has to be upgraded even further to "hospitalisation for some weeks" for the original sender.

Apologises folks.

If your legs get tired from kicking, please feel free to borrow mine.

No apologies needed - The Shed seems to be here for all questions great and small!

If you've got a problem and no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the JKB-Team

If your legs get tired from kicking, please feel free to borrow mine.

No apologies needed - The Shed seems to be here for all questions great and small!

If you've got a problem and no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the JKB-Team

I ain't gettin' on no plane!

Oh, pass that glass of milk would you? Ta.

Glug, glug, gl.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what is the company name.

just curious.....

Sorry dude, it's against our "PC & Internet Usage" policy to state the company name on a public chat forum, unless said chatroom is specifically involved in our line of work. Since JKB has nothing to do with Supported Living Services I cant say anything. :ninja::thumb::peace:

Besides which I'd be for the high jump if anyone else that worked for the same company noticed how long I had spent on here today!!

Commander Harris

"how long do our employees spend on other activities when at work?" :P

where:

T = Time

AftC = "aff to the can"

AwbC = "away on web boards chatting"

:biggrin:

I P Knightley

He did it EVERY time!!! :D

Pity the fool...

Remember the next couple of times we need to fly anywhere with Boris we put the sleeping pills in Ivanawfyticklikov's drink, so that when Boris demands someone elses milk the pills are in that drink already.

Superior reverse psychology tricks or what, you could almost see that working in a 80's cult tv show.

"how long do our employees spend on other activities when at work?" :P

where:

T = Time

AftC = "aff to the can"

AwbC = "away on web boards chatting"

:biggrin:

:rofl::rofl:

To be honest thats probably closer than the original senders, I may just use that as an ice breaker when I'm in my disciplinary next week for this!

Archived