Have we ever signed anyone we have "Targeted"

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Im thinking,

Szamultolski,Riordan,McCormack,Hughes,Nicholson,Koroman,Portillo,South Korean guy, etc etc.

These all semm to be smokescreens, to allow diddy`s like Beniuseless,no.28, Pillaebiter etc to sneak in the back door!!

We are a feckin joke.

alwaysthereinspirit

Most of the names mentioned have never been targeted by Hearts but by us on here. Has to be at least a 100 names on here over the Vlad years. Dont think I ever read a quote or heard one were a Hearts rep says "we are after ............or our bid for.......... was knocked back. Every time a player comes on the market someone on here ties him to Hearts. Two weeks ago it was Robbie Savage. We're never going to get the Boyds, McCormacks or Robsons. They dont want to be here.

alwaysthereinspirit
Goncalves, Beslija, Brellier, Fyssas, Kingston to name a few.

When do the 3 replacements get here. Jan 31st me thinks. Kaunus rejects again, right on the stroke of midnight.

When do the 3 replacements get here. Jan 31st me thinks. Kaunus rejects again, right on the stroke of midnight.

slightly on subject does anyone know if "through the window" will be on this time. Pretty sure it wasnt last time

Nelly Terraces
Beslija is the most high-profile example I can think of. 3 and a half weeks of speculation.

For a total of about 3.5 games of football.

Believe.

Im thinking,

Szamultolski,Riordan,McCormack,Hughes,Nicholson,Koroman,Portillo,South Korean guy, etc etc.

These all semm to be smokescreens, to allow diddy`s like Beniuseless,no.28, Pillaebiter etc to sneak in the back door!!

We are a feckin joke.

Surely by definition we have to target someone to sign them therefore

everyone we have signed we have TARGETED, like many other clubs we target players but fail to get them, anyway very few players named have been officaly linked other than by media speculation.The stephen hughes affair however was a farce.

We await more diddys on the 31st

Archived