jamtartan74

jamtartan74

Whatever it is u choose to call it, this should be made mandatory at every game, if u don’t have a scarf yer no getting in 😁 it’s ours, it’s brilliant, it’s a must do, do it as the team enters the pitch, do it at any interval during the game, just ****ing do it, woooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhπŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»

Β 

Methinks that there'll be a decent twirly on Sunday.

Β 

The one you posted was trememdous, but there was also a good 'un that year at the semi-final v Celtic ... and even my then 82 years old mum (R.I.P.) joined in. I kinda like Beattie's twirling of his Hearts top after the winning penalty. The commentary on this clip is a hoot ... and watch out for Beattie's twirly. 😁

Β 

Β 

Ps ... OK, my eyes are getting a tad auld but is there a hint of offside for Celtic's goal? πŸ˜†

Edited by Wee Mikey

Gorgierools
4 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Β 

The one you posted was trememdous, but there was also a good 'un that year at the semi-final v Celtic ... and even my then 82 years old mum (R.I.P.) joined in. I kinda like Beattie's twirling of his Hearts top after the winning penalty. The commentary on this clip is a hoot ... and watch out for Beattie's twirly. 😁

Β 

Β 

Ps ... OK, my eyes are getting a tad auld but is there a hint of offside for Celtic's goal? πŸ˜†

Certainly wouldn't have been given with VAR

Horatio Caine
2 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

Certainly wouldn't have been given with VAR

Of course it would.Β  `Em,..gotta give the advantage to the attacker`

Gorgierools
10 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Of course it would.Β  `Em,..gotta give the advantage to the attacker`

In this case too true.

I used to always call it the Twirly but ever since I got into Skindred about 10 years ago I call it the Helicopter.

Β 

Whatever the setting. It has an impact.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 minutes in if you're curious but you'd rather not listen to it all.

jamtartan74
20 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I used to always call it the Twirly but ever since I got into Skindred about 10 years ago I call it the Helicopter.

Β 

Whatever the setting. It has an impact.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 minutes in if you're curious but you'd rather not listen to it all.

That’s pretty impressive πŸ‘πŸ» Musics pish though πŸ€ͺ

On 06/08/2022 at 02:34, jamtartan74 said:

Whatever it is u choose to call it, this should be made mandatory at every game, if u don’t have a scarf yer no getting in 😁 it’s ours, it’s brilliant, it’s a must do, do it as the team enters the pitch, do it at any interval during the game, just ****ing do it, woooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhπŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»

Β 

My favourite childhood memory was of the cup final at park head where we won. I just had this smile as a teenager watching the twirly as we are the only team that did it. It was an amazing scene.Β 

Β 

Agreed we need to do it now often

On 06/08/2022 at 03:29, Wee Mikey said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Miles off.Β 

Β 

I wonder where the Linesman was from? Glasgow/ the west perchance?

Β 

3 hours ago, OTT said:

Miles off.Β 

Β 

I wonder where the Linesman was from? Glasgow/ the west perchance?

Β 

Β 

I suspect that he blinked. It's part of their skill set.