Alex Jones on the stand

Unknown user

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

The Sandy Hook lawyer has proved perjury,  after Jones' lawyer sent him undisclosed emails by mistake. Info wars was making $800k a day

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

The Sandy Hook lawyer has proved perjury,  after Jones' lawyer sent him undisclosed emails by mistake. Info wars was making $800k a day

Yeah, it's been very entertaining, he's so full of shit. He forgot his really bad cold under questioning I noticed.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Yeah, it's been very entertaining, he's so full of shit. He forgot his really bad cold under questioning I noticed.

Maybe his cold was fake news. :laugh:

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Maybe his cold was fake news. :laugh:

A deep state conspiracy editing out the sniffles no doubt!

It's great to watch him flounder

He said he'd lost everything in the sandy hook fallout, they've shown how income went up from $100-200k to $800k a day.

Jambo-Jimbo
20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

A deep state conspiracy editing out the sniffles no doubt!

It's great to watch him flounder

He said he'd lost everything in the sandy hook fallout, they've shown how income went up from $100-200k to $800k a day.

$800k a day, and another poster on another thread questioned about people not being that stupid, there's the answer right there.

1 hour ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Thats jaw dropping. A day?!? From who??? I didn't think being a right wing conspiracy nut could make you a multimillionaire... thats shocking. 

Also, if I had $800k coming in a day, i'd probably hire better lawyers :D 

He sells pre-packaged meals. (safe from Bill Gates' nanobots etc etc)

From $110k in sales he make a gross profit of $70k.

Income ranges from 100-200k a day, 800k when he's aggressively pushing it on his show.

But he's bankrupt, likes.

:rofl:

Edited by Cade

2 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Capitol riot enquiry looking to get access. 

26 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

from the thread title i was wondering how the hell he had got a show at the edinburgh festival

Its being auditioned 

Unknown user
58 minutes ago, OTT said:

Thats jaw dropping. A day?!? From who??? I didn't think being a right wing conspiracy nut could make you a multimillionaire... thats shocking. 

Also, if I had $800k coming in a day, i'd probably hire better lawyers :D 

He sells powdered food and that to all those Doomsday nutters who lap up his shite.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Hope he is ruined financially by this trial and then charged with perjury with a spell in the tin pail on top. Would at least be a smidgeon of justice.

Unknown user
28 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Hope he is ruined financially by this trial and then charged with perjury with a spell in the tin pail on top. Would at least be a smidgeon of justice.

He's got to be charged with perjury, he was ripping the pish.

My side hope in this is that some mental infowars radge punches James Corden thinking it's that lawyer.

Geoff Kilpatrick
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He's got to be charged with perjury, he was ripping the pish.

My side hope in this is that some mental infowars radge punches James Corden thinking it's that lawyer.

Given the misery in this post-pandemic world, this has to happen just to cheer everyone up! :lol:

Amazing to think at least one idiotic poster in this forum believed his bullshit about Sandy Hook and posted constantly about it and the “actors” in the photos. 
More despicable than idiotic perhaps. 

The cherry on top? The January 6 committee is reportedly planning to subpoena Jones’ texts and emails to learn more about the planning behind the attempted insurrection. 

37 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The cherry on top? The January 6 committee is reportedly planning to subpoena Jones’ texts and emails to learn more about the planning behind the attempted insurrection. 

You have to wonder about the 'accidental' sending of the texts.

This guy is such a **** even his lawyers hate him.

4 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Definitely peculiar. Now I can see human error happening, brain fart whatever when the copy of that phone was sent to the wrong lawyer. But here's the really peculiar part.

I believe he was legally bound to let them know he had this material, which he did. But got no response saying that's protected you can't talk about what's in there. No response at all.

That's strange indeed. 

46 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Definitely peculiar. Now I can see human error happening, brain fart whatever when the copy of that phone was sent to the wrong lawyer. But here's the really peculiar part.

I believe he was legally bound to let them know he had this material, which he did. But got no response saying that's protected you can't talk about what's in there. No response at all.

That's strange indeed. 

Yeah very strange.

Makes you wonder what kind of sh1t is in there that they would want out

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

Yeah very strange.

Makes you wonder what kind of sh1t is in there that they would want out

Treason, that would be a strong motivation for distancing yourself from your client.

Unknown user
8 hours ago, Costanza said:

The only thing I can think of is that his lawyers are taking a dive.

Jones is bringing in 300 million a year, it must be in his best interests to kick the can down the road as much as possible so he can spend, disguise, invest, whatever rich folk do with their money to protect their wealth.

I thought that maybe they've been incentivised to "accidentally" **** up by Jones, so a retrial can be sought if he loses, or at least everything delayed as arguments rumble on 

I don't know how far fetched it is, but it's surely worth a few million to protect that kind of money making machine, for as long as possible at least.

Edited by Smithee

Playing to different rules.

But some things still apply. Taking on bereaved parents is never a good idea. And the US justice system can sometimes deliver. 

Bindy Badgy
9 hours ago, Costanza said:

It's obviously funny to speculate about his lawyers doing this on purpose but, it wouldn't be a good thing if they had. Everyone, even this *****, is entitled to a defence and should be able to expect their lawyers to do their job to the best of their ability.

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

It's obviously funny to speculate about his lawyers doing this on purpose but, it wouldn't be a good thing if they had. Everyone, even this *****, is entitled to a defence and should be able to expect their lawyers to do their job to the best of their ability.

This is true, but the trial's already happened, he's guilty. This is just about how much he has to pay.

25 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

What is this Emergency motion that's been lodged?

Trying to get the two years of personal texts destroyed.

Denied.

Jan 6th committee asking for all of the data.

:jjyay:

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Trying to get the two years of personal texts destroyed.

Denied.

Jan 6th committee asking for all of the data.

:jjyay:

:robboyas:

7 minutes ago, Cade said:

:seething: That's a fecking pittance. A disgraceful verdict.

that is the compensatory damages, the punitive ones are to be decided tomorrow and iirc are normally the larger ones

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

that is the compensatory damages, the punitive ones are to be decided tomorrow and iirc are normally the larger ones

In that case, the seethe is on hold.

:thumb:

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

Who gets the punitive damages? The parents or the state? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
20 minutes ago, Norm said:

I don't actually care. As long as Jones is bankrupt.

Unknown user
21 minutes ago, Norm said:

The parents, it's nothing to do with the state.

The parents, it's a civil lawsuit.

They also have another lawsuit against Alex Jones for him trying to hide his assets with shell companies.

8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He won't be bankrupt in any meaningful sense by the looks of things, as he's filing for bankruptcy to avoid paying out.

If ever there was a time when Sharia law was badly needed... :whistling: 

12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Not enough for me. I’d like to see him ruined forever. Bankruptcy can be worked around. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Tazio said:

Not enough for me. I’d like to see him ruined forever. Bankruptcy can be worked around. 

Fair but his worst outcome on this case is being bankrupt. Hopefully criminal charges follow after this.

J.T.F.Robertson
44 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

He won't be bankrupt in any meaningful sense by the looks of things, as he's filing for bankruptcy to avoid paying out.

If ever there was a time when Sharia law was badly needed... :whistling: 

These pricks are never, and will never, be genuinely bankrupt. Just have to hope the whole system goes tits up and makes him the same as as the rest of us peons. (Mibbie no')