People who vilify Britain will be treated as extremists and referred to the Government’s deradicalisation

HartleyLegend3

JudyJudyJudy

Seems kinda similar to what we been doing up here with the “ hate “ crime laws or proposed ones . Snooping on each other , grassing , which of course reached epidemic proportions during sturgeons covid reign . Thought police 👮‍♀️ Nay naw 

The Mighty Thor
Just now, JudyJudyJudy said:

Seems kinda similar to what we been doing up here with the “ hate “ crime laws or proposed ones . Snooping on each other , grassing , which of course reached epidemic proportions during sturgeons covid reign . Thought police 👮‍♀️ Nay naw 

What laws are these and when did they come in?

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Proposed ones ! Grassing on family members if they speak the wrong speak . Might not be laws but it’s a cultural thing with the junta in the snp up here 

Just now, jonesy said:

What about if you vilify Rishi Sunak for being a bit of a knob?

Well you can run for PM.

The Mighty Thor
35 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Proposed ones ! Grassing on family members if they speak the wrong speak . Might not be laws but it’s a cultural thing with the junta in the snp up here 

So no laws then.

I can't comment on the 'grassing' stuff as i've no experience of it.

The 'junta cultural thing' is a figment of you're particular imagination I'm afraid. 

Sounds to me we are moving nearer to a " communist state".

Thank feck that pandemic was before this, otherwise Id  have been  made to have the jab! 

As it was I chose not to be coerced, manipulated or bribed into that over , 2 years in and mass denial appears alive and well! 

Jambo-Jimbo

Rishi Sunak doesn't hold any position in the government, nor will be win the tory leadership race, therefore it's a non story.

Pasquale for King

Might be on here even more when I’m banged up. 
Joking aside the UKs steady slide into a dictatorship continues. 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Goes against my religion to seek to manage other people. I know that, we’re it otherwise, I could count on your vote, Dawn. In fact, we could run together on a cross-sauce ticket.

A cross sauce ticket you say 🤔

26 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Could be the biggest Kickback cull since the famous night of the long knives!

I remember that😅

The Old Tolbooth

Jesus wept, no wonder more and more Scots want Indy, get us out of here before we're all turned into another North Korea ffs, but hey, the Tories aren't Nazi fascists according to some :rofl: 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

So no laws then.

The 'junta cultural thing' is a figment of you're particular imagination I'm afraid. 

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/humza-yousaf-blasted-over-controversial-26446028.amp

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Jesus wept, no wonder more and more Scots want Indy, get us out of here before we're all turned into another North Korea ffs, but hey, the Tories aren't Nazi fascists according to some :rofl: 

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/humza-yousaf-blasted-over-controversial-26446028.amp

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I admire your persistence but it's totally wasted. Best just ignored with the rest of his unionist trolls 

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

****ing hell, I saw the thread title and assumed it was satire.

**** me.

Saw thread and thought it was about you 🙂 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

I admire your persistence but it's totally wasted. Best just ignored with the rest of his unionist trolls 

There's much to citicise the SNP for without making shit up. 

When I see it I'll say it. 

Lone Striker

Vilify = "to say or write unpleasant things about someone or something, in order to cause other people to have a bad opinion of them."

Vilify =  "to  attack the reputation of a person or thing with strong or abusive criticism."

Christ  :omg:, the Government's de-radicalisation program will be quickly over-subscribed just from JKB folk.  😜

4 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Thank feck that pandemic was before this, otherwise Id  have been  made to have the jab! 

As it was I chose not to be coerced, manipulated or bribed into that over , 2 years in and mass denial appears alive and well! 

You still post stuff about the pandemic on social media don't you?

Jeffros Furios

Its alright to dodge paying tax and have offshore accounts  and businesses registered in the EU though ,

****in wee rat faced slimey ***** !! 

Lone Striker
9 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Its alright to dodge paying tax and have offshore accounts  and businesses registered in the EU though ,

Sorry, you'll have to be more specific about who you're meaning ................. :whistling:    

:jj:

Jambo_jim2001
21 minutes ago, jonesy said:

If the Tories are looking for a bit of lebensraum then they could always feck off into the North Sea.

Or Ibrox 🤔😁

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

If I had a cap I'd doff it to you. Well said sir

8 hours ago, thewiseone said:

As it was I chose not to be coerced, manipulated or bribed into that over , 2 years in and mass denial appears alive and well

As are a much higher percentage of the vaccinated cohort compared to the unvaccinated. 

thinking meme - Imgflip

Doctor FinnBarr
9 hours ago, thewiseone said:

You enjoy yer unvaccinated trips to Burntisland mate, I'll just keep popping abroad myself.

PS, no idea why I've started highlighting.

10 hours ago, thewiseone said:

It's no surprise really that a government starts to run roughshod over a populace who demonstrate their willingness to kowtow to whatever the government wants.

We're nowhere near a Communist state though. There's zero attempt to make this to the benefit of all.

20 hours ago, Victorian said:

More bullshit red meat mumbo jumbo for the flag shaggers.

That's all it is. There are laws already in place for the more extreme nutters.

Jambo_jim2001
11 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

20220616_150545.jpg.0a398701811a392978338f4d6f53f280.jpg

😳😳 Wonder if Amazon are doing deals on Hugo boss brown shirts for a select demographic?

Seymour M Hersh
22 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

So no laws then.

Maybe this one which became law last year?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-53580326

davemclaren
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Exactly . It’s all very subjective ,  

“ stirring up hatred “ but her supporters can’t acknowledge that.

A lot of laws are pretty subjective, which is what keeps the courts and lawyers in business.