Esther Sharp

Morgan

@Sharpie

Hi Bob,

Once again, I didn’t want the passing of your ‘wee lassie’ Esther to go by without a wee post.  Two years have passed since you lost the love of your life.

It’s great that you are still posting on here, telling your tales and giving us an insight to the Edinburgh of old.

I know you still miss her greatly.  

I also know that she is looking down on you, keeping you on the straight and narrow.

God knows, that can’t be an easy task!

I further know that I won’t be alone in raising a wee glass to you and your girl tonight.  It’ll be a tough one for you, sir.

God bless you, Bob.

Long may you post on JKB.

Morgan

Horatio Caine

Great first post and so thoughtful.  Bob, your pals over here are with you in spirit.  You so often keep this board on an even keel.  We've never met but I feel like we have (if that makes any sense!).

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You cannae keep a good Guardsman/Polisman down.

Just say hello Bob, so wae Ken Yer well Sodjur.

Hi John,

yes, that’s what was worrying me too.

I posted this thread on 2nd August (the 2nd anniversary of Esthers passing) and have not seen anything from Bob since then.

I was just hoping that he was ok.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Hi John,

yes, that’s what was worrying me too.

I posted this thread on 2nd August (the 2nd anniversary of Esthers passing) and have not seen anything from Bob since then.

I was just hoping that he was ok.

I am doing fine Morgan I read your other post and I was sure I answered. I am still very lonely, but I work at being self sufficient.  I asked a neighbor who has been good to me why no one speaks to to me I apparently seen as being very private. I suspect this was because I left all the neighbor things to Esther who was outgoing and loved to blether. There must have bee something wrong with my internet connection because I have had other requests, hope this comes through.

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I am doing fine Morgan I read your other post and I was sure I answered. I am still very lonely, but I work at being self sufficient.  I asked a neighbor who has been good to me why no one speaks to to me I apparently seen as being very private. I suspect this was because I left all the neighbor things to Esther who was outgoing and loved to blether. There must have bee something wrong with my internet connection because I have had other requests, hope this comes through.

ZBZ5(Loud and clear), Bob.

7 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

It came through just fine, Bob.  👍

I’m delighted to hear back from you and am glad you’re ok.

All my best as always, Bob.

Morgan

Nucky Thompson
20 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

:fing10:Glad you're fine Bob

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

@Sharpie?

I was wondering how you are doing?  I hope everything is as good as can be expected.

Well done bud. I was feeling for him when he posted in a certain thread and was attacked. People forget that others lived in different times and find it hard sometimes to change their mindset. Instead of attack, they could have a conversation and see if they could explain why they think he was wrong.  

Anyway @Sharpie, keep yer chin up old yin and have a big party for your neighbours, give yourself some company and fun, once in a while. :thumb: