• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Jambos dad

• Clerry Jambo

• daveyhmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still looking for two tickets for today's game. Cannot get map to load in ticket exchange and ticket office not answering phone.  I can meet and pay cash. 

I put my partners ST on ticket exchange yesterday as he can’t come down but not sure if it will get sold with the seat map being down. It’s Sec P row 3 if anyone is looking for one and can get to ticket office. 

46 minutes ago, Sid said:

Pub in Belfast for the game today?  
Game jammed in between West Ham, then Chelsea. Don’t want to have to tell them not to turn the TV over. 

It's not being shown. Well unless the pub has a "box".

1 minute ago, heartyhub said:

Anyone got a spare single that’s not on ticket exchange. Meet at ground or cash pickup if in Edinburgh area

Mine is on ticket exchange and if I have read it right it’s until 11am. I don’t know though if they tell you it’s sold? If I get confirmation it’s not been sold I will have 1 and can meet at the ground but obviously will be better for you if you get one not on ticket exchange just in case 

It is worth noting that there are no concessions available if purchasing tickets directly from Ticket Office. Cost of living crisis and all that; decided against on paying full price for both me and my son. However, if someone was to offer me an adult and u16 ticket; I could meet them today and pay cash. 

6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Mine is on ticket exchange and if I have read it right it’s until 11am. I don’t know though if they tell you it’s sold? If I get confirmation it’s not been sold I will have 1 and can meet at the ground but obviously will be better for you if you get one not on ticket exchange just in case 

Cheers

David McCaig
4 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

It is worth noting that there are no concessions available if purchasing tickets directly from Ticket Office. Cost of living crisis and all that; decided against on paying full price for both me and my son. However, if someone was to offer me an adult and u16 ticket; I could meet them today and pay cash. 

I think the lack of concessions is definitely a flaw of the ticket exchange system.

A solution may be to pool the total revenue raised by ticket exchange for any given game and share equally amongst those returning their tickets regardless of whether their seat sells or not.

robbies-tackle
1 hour ago, daveyhmfc said:

Still looking for two tickets for today's game. Cannot get map to load in ticket exchange and ticket office not answering phone.  I can meet and pay cash. 

Got 2 spare tickets for todays game as last minute call offs. One in section S row 7 or section B row 17. 

Seaside Dave
2 hours ago, Sid said:

Pub in Belfast for the game today?  
Game jammed in between West Ham, then Chelsea. Don’t want to have to tell them not to turn the TV over. 

You'll struggle to get the game today with double sky sports prem tbh mate. 

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, David McCaig said:

I think the lack of concessions is definitely a flaw of the ticket exchange system.

A solution may be to pool the total revenue raised by ticket exchange for any given game and share equally amongst those returning their tickets regardless of whether their seat sells or not.

Two problems I can see here. 

If an adult St is sold as a consession then the club loses out. 

If all revenue is pooled then people can actually score out of not going to the game, which could be an attractive option for a midweek game in January for example 

maltese jambo
1 hour ago, robbies-tackle said:

Got 2 spare tickets for todays game as last minute call offs. One in section S row 7 or section B row 17. 

1 hour ago, shona77 said:

Mine is on ticket exchange, section W row 20. No idea if the site is back up and running tho 🤷‍♀️

I think they all went off sale on line at 11am.

Not sure if they are still available in ticket office from then until KO 

There is something far wrong at the moment with the definition of “Sold Out” . There were clearly significant blocks of seats today that were never put on sale and yet the ticket exchange was opened up. That is potentially losing the club revenue as exchange tickets sold have funds credited to the seller.

we then had the issue of buyers not able to buy online for a few days pre match.

I am sure the club are aware of all of this but an explanation would be useful to us as club owners.

3 minutes ago, DMR123 said:

There is something far wrong at the moment with the definition of “Sold Out” . There were clearly significant blocks of seats today that were never put on sale and yet the ticket exchange was opened up. That is potentially losing the club revenue as exchange tickets sold have funds credited to the seller.

we then had the issue of buyers not able to buy online for a few days pre match.

I am sure the club are aware of all of this but an explanation would be useful to us as club owners.

There was a block of empty seats in lower A and quite a few empty seats in lower G. As you say, it is difficult to understand why the club appears to be putting the sold-out sign up and then holding back a few blocks of seats from sale. 

Fozzyonthefence
6 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Two problems I can see here. 

If an adult St is sold as a consession then the club loses out. 

No the club doesn’t lose out - it has already sold the seat so even if only reselling the seat as a concession it is still additional revenue to the club that it wouldn’t have had without a resale. 

heartsfc_fan

Attendance 18,856.

Very decent however I did notice an empty pocket of seats in lower A and also lower G wasn't sold out.

We should be able to break 19,000 for a category B game if these seats are full.

Bottom of section A for the Ross county game had all the kids who played on the park at half time. We didn’t have any playing today so maybe explains the empty seats if they are being kept behind for if/when the kids come on at half time

The site being down for a couple of days clearly did not help. In addition. the club should have put a message out explaining the situation and that people could attend the ticket office to purchase tickets. As it was, I decided against going today. 

Silvery_Moon
3 hours ago, stirlo said:

There was a block of empty seats in lower A and quite a few empty seats in lower G. As you say, it is difficult to understand why the club appears to be putting the sold-out sign up and then holding back a few blocks of seats from sale. 

Yep. Noticed loads of seats in Lower A were empty. Think they are the seats traditionally used by the youngsters that come on at half time but see no reason why they couldn't have been sold today.

Jambo Buckets
3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Attendance 18,856.

Very decent however I did notice an empty pocket of seats in lower A and also lower G wasn't sold out.

We should be able to break 19,000 for a category B game if these seats are full.

Today there was no away seats lost to segregation at the bottom of section M nearest the main stand which adds maybe 100. Doubt that will still be the case for Hibs, Celtic and Rangers though. Imagine most teams in the league will probably sell out the away section except Ross County, Livi and St Johnstone.

Edited by Jambo Buckets