• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Jambos dad

• Clerry Jambo

• daveyhmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't make Sundays game so I've posted 2 seats together on ticket exchange (mine and my daughters). Section H Row 8, seats 1 and 2. Couldnt make ross County game and somebody bought mine but not mu daughters. Wasn't many pairs of seats available (plenty singles though!) So hopefully the pair go together this time to allow 2 fans to sit together. If seat Mao nor working maybe worth emailing the club?

5 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Can't make Sundays game so I've posted 2 seats together on ticket exchange (mine and my daughters). Section H Row 8, seats 1 and 2. Couldnt make ross County game and somebody bought mine but not mu daughters. Wasn't many pairs of seats available (plenty singles though!) So hopefully the pair go together this time to allow 2 fans to sit together. If seat Mao nor working maybe worth emailing the club?

Id take the two of the exchange was working. 

28 minutes ago, Lostinwales said:

Id take the two of the exchange was working. 

Maybe email the ticket office mate with the seat numbers?

14 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Just been down  hope section D is padded seats!!

Only if it’s your own seat. Hard seats for day-trippers😂😂

Clerry Jambo
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Only if it’s your own seat. Hard seats for day-trippers😂😂

Is there a initiation ceremony??

Site still down on my laptop and mobile. I think you can still do it by email but it would be better if you could see what is available and make your own choice. 

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Still down

This must be costing the club the chance of more money . I hope Ticketmaster are compensating the club 

Felix Lighter
On 11/08/2022 at 12:31, Jimbojack said:

Just put my ticket on ticket exchange Wheatfield block F row 9 seat 24

Hide contents

See when I saw this I was like " hmmmmm", checked my wallet where I still have lockdown ST and that was my seat. Good seat, gutted I lost it. 😡 

Doing a trial run this Sunday. Laddie has a game in St Andrews 11am KO, finish at 12.45 (team talk hope to **** no longer than 5 mins). Drive home to Grothes quick shower then drive to Tynie in time for match. If late and miss KO then will look at Ticket exchange going forward, although not too many games I'll miss. So keeping an eye on how well this Ticket Exchange is working.  

On 11/08/2022 at 20:10, Shanks said no said:

Funnily enough I'm involved in an air space legal wrangle right now and can assure you it ain't easy, even my solicitors are scratching their heads and have sought counsel.

But not impossible. And Hearts fans did the impossible with the Foundation of Hearts.

Hearts should look into it by starting with a nice friendly chat with the Distillery.

10 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Doing a trial run this Sunday. Laddie has a game in St Andrews 11am KO, finish at 12.45 (team talk hope to **** no longer than 5 mins). Drive home to Grothes quick shower then drive to Tynie in time for match. If late and miss KO then will look at Ticket exchange going forward, although not too many games I'll miss. So keeping an eye on how well this Ticket Exchange is working.  

You can get in right upto HT - done it myself many times with my kids and their football etc 

Looks increaingly likely that there will be a very limited chance, if any, to buy a ticket trhough the Ticket Exchange given the on-going tech issue. I would have thought that the club would have invited people to go to the ticket office if they want to try and pick up a ticket through the scheme, but perhaps they're not doing Ticket Exchange sales at the ticket office; or perhaps they've got too many other things on their plate with European match tickets to sort out.

Either way, a bit of a shame - we could have/would have turned over hundreds of tickets with 3 or 4 days of TE sales that the club would have earned money from.

Yes very frustrating as I posted 2 seats together yesterday on exchange but still a fault with the map. I'm not even bothered about the credit (offered to a few mates for free but they all had plans), just seems silly that this hasn't been resolved over 24hrs later. I'm fairly certain someone would've appreciated 2 seats together for the game!

TommyBizarro

I went to the ticket office just after ten this morning. I was after a ticket for my son for tomorrow. The girl said that there were quite a few on the ticket exchange, but they were all priced as adults, which was fine. I got one for block S row 22

When your ticket is sold on the ticket exchange where does the credit show?

For the last match it says my ticket sold but there are no £££s credits showing. Realise it’s a credit towards next years ticket so perhaps it only updates at end of season / renewal time.
I’m not even sure if I will claim the credit - I just want to support Hearts!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Jambo-Fox

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Saying what?

Pointing out the issue with the seat map not loading and asking how supporters go about purchasing tickets on the exchange. The club has been silent to date. 

23 hours ago, brownkg said:

still struggling to add my tickets system keeps crashing "waiting for "etickets.co.uk"

I have just emailed the ticket office hopefully the seating map will be sorted as soon as the office opens. 

Hi there 

Thank you for your email,

Due to an error online we can only sell the ticket exchange seats at the ticket office. 

Regards 

Robyn

56 minutes ago, asomerville said:

I have just emailed the ticket office hopefully the seating map will be sorted as soon as the office opens. 

Hi there 

Thank you for your email,

Due to an error online we can only sell the ticket exchange seats at the ticket office. 

Regards 

Robyn

They usually seem quite happy to use Twitter for information but don't seem to have thought it would be a good idea to inform people. 

Also not everyone stays in Gorgie Road. 

1 hour ago, Jambos dad said:

They usually seem quite happy to use Twitter for information but don't seem to have thought it would be a good idea to inform people. 

Also not everyone stays in Gorgie Road. 

Nor use twatter

17 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Nor use twatter

Including myself, brownkg, but I do use the internet and when you check the Hearts website it has the latest Twitter news. 

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, TommyBizarro said:

I went to the ticket office just after ten this morning. I was after a ticket for my son for tomorrow. The girl said that there were quite a few on the ticket exchange, but they were all priced as adults, which was fine. I got one for block S row 22

Nice earner if seniors and juniors released seats are sold only at adult prices.

If anyone has two spare tickets for tomorrow please let me know.  Preferably one adult and o one under 16 next to each other. Failing that,  two seats reasonably close to each other.  Worst case scenario. Will phone the ticket office first thing. 

I have a spare adult ticket for the Gorgie Stand for tomorrow. If anyone is interested then drop me a message.

fabienleclerq
2 hours ago, daveyhmfc said:

If anyone has two spare tickets for tomorrow please let me know.  Preferably one adult and o one under 16 next to each other. Failing that,  two seats reasonably close to each other.  Worst case scenario. Will phone the ticket office first thing. 

I released my sons and my cousin released his in section N, neither appears to have sold . Give the TO a call.

7 hours ago, Andyp1874 said:

Juanjo

11 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I released my sons and my cousin released his in section N, neither appears to have sold . Give the TO a call.

Thanks for letting me know. Lower section or upper section of section N?

33 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

I have a spare adult ticket for the Gorgie Stand for tomorrow. If anyone is interested then drop me a message.

Upper or lower and what section within the Gorgie stand? 

6 minutes ago, daveyhmfc said:

Upper or lower and what section within the Gorgie stand? 

Its section W, row 5.

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, daveyhmfc said:

Thanks for letting me know. Lower section or upper section of section N?

Row 37 mate, one seat apart but I'm happy to move along one!

2 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

2x on exchange from me for few days now in Gorgie. Assuming not working bur had email confirm were up for sale

5 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

4 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Its section W, row 5.

Will let you know early in the morning whether I want the ticket. 

14 hours ago, daveyhmfc said:

Hi Davey,

I released mine and my daughters season tickets last week. They are section H, row 8 of roseburn, seats 1 and 2. Aisle seats at the top of the bottom section so easy to access and decent view. If you pop along to ticket office, phone or email I'm sure they'll be able to sell those to you if still looking. Hope you get to the game mate, cheers, Billy

AllyjamboDerbyshire

As someone who lives too far from Tynecastle to attend matches more than a couple of times a season I find it both unfortunate and heartwarming to see the hoops my fellow Jambos are having to go through to get tickets to watch our beloved club. Good luck to everyone trying to source a ticket and I hope you enjoy the game if you get a ticket, and still enjoy the result if you don't 👍

Gorgie_Rules
20 minutes ago, BILLYB said:

I cannot log into the ticket exchange, web browser is still down. Looking for 2 tickets to the match today. I can meet you and pay cash. Cheers!

I believe the ticket office can still sell you them. If you phone or head along in person pre-match but would check when the cut off is. Ross County game there was quite a few ticket exchange seats left in the morning.

50 minutes ago, BILLYB said:

I cannot log into the ticket exchange, web browser is still down. Looking for 2 tickets to the match today. I can meet you and pay cash. Cheers!

2x together in Gorgie should be available from ticket office. Unfortunately out country so cannot meet directly. Not sure if any help

Pub in Belfast for the game today?  
Game jammed in between West Ham, then Chelsea. Don’t want to have to tell them not to turn the TV over.