Dot Count | Hearts v Dundee United | 14th August 2022

JALBO

18 minutes ago, Kilmacolm Jambo said:

Not anymore, it’s been replaced with the Ticket Exchange. That works if the game sells out and your seat is resold but otherwise, it’s a downgrade in the benefits of being a season ticket holder.

You received 10% discount last year and you could still give your season to a mate if you wanted.   There is no guarantee the game is going to sell out every week so the ticket exchange may not be available, the club should still offer the discount as it's double hike in the price, they have already put the prices up 10% for this season. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Jambos dad

• Clerry Jambo

• daveyhmfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 hours ago, kila said:

Been like that since 2015 and was the actions of a Dundee United supporter that made the club change it to something so massive, though I think the segregation partition wasn't secured so they were able to just walk through it. 

A solid maroon partition would look a lot better too - something FoH could help with so we don't need to use the ugly white G4S supplied/branded ones.

Maybe part of the agreement with the security company? Cant say its ever been something I considered or looked at

I know that the count is a little less exciting just now, but it is quite a fun thread. There are still tickets becoming available and it is a fun thread. Where are you Jalbo?

6 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

I know that the count is a little less exciting just now, but it is quite a fun thread. There are still tickets becoming available and it is a fun thread. Where are you Jalbo?

I think it actually more interesting than the old dot cots. The hope of it being a sell it grips better than knowing there will be 1000 empty seats.

26 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Since you asked.......

Sales a bit slower today. Of the blocks released on Tuesday afternoon (Wednesday in the case of H lower), the following are left;

Gorgie X - 129

Main Q - 0

Main S - 8

Roseburn H - 1

Most of the 30-ish other seats that appear to have been season tickets released for resale have gone now - about 10 of those left dotted around the ground.

Difficult to tell at this stage if we'll go to Ticket Exchange when these go, or if any other hospitality seats, or if some H upper seats, will appear. Might be Saturday or so before that becomes clear.

another full ground for home supporters , excellent. Would imagine UTD will seek out their allocation after last night 

11 hours ago, JALBO said:

Since you asked.......

Sales a bit slower today. Of the blocks released on Tuesday afternoon (Wednesday in the case of H lower), the following are left;

Gorgie X - 129

Main Q - 0

Main S - 8

Roseburn H - 1

Most of the 30-ish other seats that appear to have been season tickets released for resale have gone now - about 10 of those left dotted around the ground.

Difficult to tell at this stage if we'll go to Ticket Exchange when these go, or if any other hospitality seats, or if some H upper seats, will appear. Might be Saturday or so before that becomes clear.

Thanks, Jalbo 

15 hours ago, JALBO said:

Since you asked.......

Gorgie X - 129

Main Q - 0

Main S - 8

Roseburn H - 1

Gorgie  X - 106

W -2

V - 2

main     S - 3 

Roseburn H- 2 

K -3 

J -4

total ......122 

9 days to go 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Brief update.

Gorgie X is down to 76. Other than that a handful of returns in V, W and K - 5 in total.

Edited by JALBO

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Brief update.

Gorgie X is down to 76. Other than that a handful of returns in V, W and K - 5 in total.

👍

Is it just me that thinks …

THE GORGIE X

.. is an inspirational name? Secretive and exciting!

Carrying great bragging rights, “I’m in the Gorgie X”

♥️♥️♥️♥️

15 hours ago, JALBO said:

Brief update.

The Gorgie X ..... 54 

V.........1

W........1

Roseburn   H ........3 together    

K ........3

Total ...62

only 8 days to go 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

Selkirkhmfc1874

Grear to see Tynecastle full of Jambos last week with exception of small pocket of away fans, hope that's way is from now on with exception of Hibs fans

Hackney Hearts
20 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Just 4 or 5 left.......

Got to 4 and couldn't be bothered counting the rest type post, IMO.

Just now, Clerry Jambo said:

You could have just said a few Jalbo😉

Trying to be as scientific about it as possible......

Difficult to know what's next for this one - whether the club has any more ex-hospitality seats to shift, or if we'll go straight to Ticket Exchange. I would like to think that there won't be much hospitality left to sell.

Let's get this sold out and get back to winning ways. Need the feel good factor back after a sickener.

Get some momentum for our tough European game.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
43 minutes ago, 151 said:

Let's get this sold out and get back to winning ways. Need the feel good factor back after a sickener.

Get some momentum for our tough European game.

Got to flip that sickener 151. Take the confidence, we finish our chances, the country is in total agreement, Hibs got ragdolled on their own turf. Hopefully we start to get a bit more clinical in the final 3rd, problem at the start of last season too, never give a sucker an even break

Just looked on the club website at the ticket page. There are no seats available for DU match and  nothing on ticket exchange. Is that because ticket office is not open on a Monday?

Missing a trick there to resell as many seats as possible  

17 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Just looked on the club website at the ticket page. There are no seats available for DU match and  nothing on ticket exchange. Is that because ticket office is not open on a Monday?

Missing a trick there to resell as many seats as possible  

They need to get that sorted. You don’t need someone in the office to trigger on line sales. Club need to be operating  24/7.

34 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

They need to get that sorted. You don’t need someone in the office to trigger on line sales. Club need to be operating  24/7.

You would think so, considering it is run in conjunction with Ticketmaster I think. 

Probably wrong about that. Hopefully any returns will appear tomorrow morning. Even better if there is actually none to resell 

76 more hospitality seats released in Upper X; and the same 100+ in Upper H that were released late for the Ross County game have become available again.

The Gorgie X .......14

Roseburn  H......... 87 

K...........1

L............12 

Total 114 

5 days to go 

🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

8 hours ago, JALBO said:

76 more hospitality seats released in Upper X; and the same 100+ in Upper H that were released late for the Ross County game have become available again.

And hospitality still on sale so quite a few left. 

Gorgie_Rules

Assuming Dundee Utd will bring enough to fill one section of the Roseburn, don’t think theyll get any more though due to home ticket sales or have we still some of the Roseburn to release?

Clerry Jambo
1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Assuming Dundee Utd will bring enough to fill one section of the Roseburn, don’t think theyll get any more though due to home ticket sales or have we still some of the Roseburn to release?

They can only get 1 section 

1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

All of roseburn is for sale apart from segregation. Utd can't get any more

quickly recapping today's events......

Around 10am, the club released 110 seats in Upper H, 12 in Lower H, 76 in Upper X, 20 in Upper L, and a handful of returned seats around the ground. So 220-ish in total.

Tonight, we're left with;

Roseburn H - 75

Roseburn K - 01

Roseburn L - 06

Gorgie X - 01

If the way seats were released for the Ross County game is the same for this weekend, I don't think the club will have any more chunks of seats left to release, and so the next step is likely to be Ticket Exchange at some point tomorrow.

Two brief observations; it seems a little bizarre that we'd effectively sold out the existing seats by lunchtime on Sunday and we had pretty much 48 hours when no seats were sold untl the club released the above seats this morning. 

It's also noteable that the club has now released almost as many hospitality seats to general sale for Sunday as they did for the Ross County game. I wonder if this might be the on-going case with Sunday games, and/or perhaps an understandable bi-product of the very real cost-of-living crisis that is affecting many of us.

9 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Around 10am, the club released 110 seats in Upper H, 12 in Lower H, 76 in Upper X, 20 in Upper L, and a handful of returned seats around the ground. So 220-ish in total.

Roseburn H - 75

Roseburn K - 01

Roseburn L - 06

Gorgie X - 01

If the way seats were released for the Ross County game is the same for this weekend, I don't think the club will have any more chunks of seats left to release, and so the next step is likely to be Ticket Exchange at some point tomorrow.

Two brief observations; it seems a little bizarre that we'd effectively sold out the existing seats by lunchtime on Sunday and we had pretty much 48 hours when no seats were sold untl the club released the above seats this morning. 

It's also noteable that the club has now released almost as many hospitality seats to general sale for Sunday as they did for the Ross County game. I wonder if this might be the on-going case with Sunday games, and/or perhaps an understandable bi-product of the very real cost-of-living crisis that is affecting many of us.

It does seem a bit funny that no one could buy a ticket on Monday as the stadium plan had nothing available at all and today a couple of hundred are on sale. 

Gorgie_Rules
10 hours ago, JALBO said:

Roseburn H - 75

Roseburn K - 01

Roseburn L - 06

Gorgie X - 01

On the hospitality point, I think you are correct, additionally I think fans are less likely to pick hospitality for the first few games of the season. They still have a kind of novelty feel to them, in that they are different from say our 8th or 9th home game.

Undoubtedly having (at least) 9 games on a Sunday (this week + after our 8 European games) will hit hospitality revenue this year for the league games. At least we will recoup some of that from the European games themselves, and it appears the club are managing it well in terms of releasing them for general match tickets asap to recoup some of the cash.

15 hours ago, XB52 said:

All of roseburn is for sale apart from segregation. Utd can't get any more

Apart from the 1400 season ticket holders seats hopefully 

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Roseburn H down to 29, with a solitary seat in K.

Another 48 released in X. Presumably the remaining unsold hospitality.  Gorgie suite will be quiet this weekend I think.

11 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Apart from the 1400 season ticket holders seats hopefully 

United have sold their small allocation which I think will be around 670 - assuming some seats are lost due to segregation in the lower section closest to the Main stand.

43 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Another 48 released in X. Presumably the remaining unsold hospitality.  Gorgie suite will be quiet this weekend I think.

And hospitality now showing sold out......

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

United have sold their small allocation which I think will be around 670 - assuming some seats are lost due to segregation in the lower section closest to the Main stand.

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

Should be a near full house Jalbo. The sooner they sell the tickets that are popping up they can start the ticket exchange. It feels like a day of sales is lost on Monday . Nothing available all day. 

3 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Should be a near full house Jalbo. The sooner they sell the tickets that are popping up they can start the ticket exchange. It feels like a day of sales is lost on Monday . Nothing available all day. 

Agreed on all counts.