Hibs tickets

soonbe110

Thought Police
1 minute ago, maroon said:

A lot of seats left u reckon? Hoping it goes to a third phase

Hard to say without a seat map, but there's still availability in some of the middle rows and I think they try and fill from the back.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Sooperstar

• been here before

• The Hogfather

4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Hard to say without a seat map, but there's still availability in some of the middle rows and I think they try and fill from the back.

Somewhat promising 😂 on 90 so if pigs fly and it doesn’t sell out i should be on next phase 

I got culled down to 113 points but Junior only has 91.....not going to go without him so hoping for another drop....

Oh, and last time he was at ER we won, the Aaron Hickey goal....so he's obviously a good omen...

13 minutes ago, moz said:

I got culled down to 113 points but Junior only has 91.....not going to go without him so hoping for another drop....

Oh, and last time he was at ER we won, the Aaron Hickey goal....so he's obviously a good omen...

Just got my 2 .

Can't wait but I hate noon kick offs.

Get him for a meal at the sky lounge mate.

Point for that.

Especially since he's a guid luck charm.

Just now, Ked said:

Just got my 2 .

Can't wait but I hate noon kick offs.

Get him for a meal at the sky lounge mate.

Point for that.

Especially since he's a guid luck charm.

We were in the skyline last Friday night...!..never knew you got points for it..!!

We presented our ST for the 10% discount but they never lifted them, just looked at them on the table...what points do you get for a meal at the Skyline..?

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Worth it for the Steak and Chorizo pies though :D

True!

3 minutes ago, moz said:

We were in the skyline last Friday night...!..never knew you got points for it..!!

We presented our ST for the 10% discount but they never lifted them, just looked at them on the table...what points do you get for a meal at the Skyline..?

1 I think or 5 ....

3 minutes ago, moz said:

Get emai with a screenshot of the bill.

Say the wee man's paying you back out his pocket 💰

Captain Lithuania
4 minutes ago, Masonic said:

lower the pts hearts hopefully tomorrow if not sold out

Would have thought we’d hear something today if the threshold is going to drop. 

1 hour ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Would have thought we’d hear something today if the threshold is going to drop. 

Ticket office closed Mondays. Tbf they might announce something today about them going on sale tomorrow. But nothing will go on sale today

NextGenerationJambo

Anyone with enough LP's and not able to make the game willing to lend their account? Would be much appreciated!

6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Can someone do a dot count?

I don't think it shows up as single seats on the map just blocks that are sold out.

Heartsmad1874
2 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

looks like tickets left in blocks 26, 30 & 36 but no idea how many 

No surprise Block 26 is still available its absolute chaos everytime.

Still availability for at least 10 seats together in the 3 available sections, so imagine there are still a few hundred tickets left at least.

3 hours ago, Rocky jamboa said:

How many tickets are roughly remaining? How many to we get at fester - around 3,500?

3,900+

Thumperbeni

Looking for 1 ticket for my daughter, anyone who has enough LPs but can’t make the game please drop my a DM, much appreciated 

11 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Still nothing from Hearts on this. Ffs this current phase has gone on long enough. 

I'm the same just waiting for another points drop! Desperate to go to this hate watching the derbies on the tv. Missed out last season, last time I was there was the 3-1 pre-covid. 

Captain Lithuania
1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

I'm the same just waiting for another points drop! Desperate to go to this hate watching the derbies on the tv. Missed out last season, last time I was there was the 3-1 pre-covid. 

Could easily get a ticket from someone else but you’re just artificially boosting other folks points making it harder for you to go on your own points. 

I’m not even far off, on 91 should get in a next phase and happy to wait as that’s what the system is for but the first phase lasted like two days. Why is this going on for so long? Frustrating. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

Could easily get a ticket from someone else but you’re just artificially boosting other folks points making it harder for you to go on your own points. 

I’m not even far off, on 91 should get in a next phase and happy to wait as that’s what the system is for but the first phase lasted like two days. Why is this going on for so long? Frustrating. 

Yeah every time I've been recently it's on someone else's reference so no loyalty points. Only away games I went to last season were one's bought from the other club so didn't get any points! Think that's more frustrating that anything else. 

Captain Lithuania
2 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Yeah every time I've been recently it's on someone else's reference so no loyalty points. Only away games I went to last season were one's bought from the other club so didn't get any points! Think that's more frustrating that anything else. 

It’s almost never worth it to do it that way. I understand why people do but it’s not for me. Not often I don’t have enough points. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

It’s almost never worth it to do it that way. I understand why people do but it’s not for me. Not often I don’t have enough points. 

My points have only started to increase the last few years with getting a season ticket again. Previous to that just picking and choosing games because of the kids. Now my boys old enough to go he chews my ear off to go to every game home or away! 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Hibs have nearly sold out, only a couple of hundred tickets left according to their dot counters.

Cocky as ever, needing slapped down again. 

8 minutes ago, maroon said:

3 points off ! Anyone know the script for loyalty points at the restaurant 

1 per visit

Thought Police
26 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

My dad has 94 points and won't be going. DM if you're looking for a single ticket.

Sorry guys ticket gone now.

Captain Lithuania

I feel like the loyalty points system is less effective when you give folk nearly a week to find a friend of a friend of a friend who isn’t going so you can use their account. 

Just now, Captain Lithuania said:

I feel like the loyalty points system is less effective when you give folk nearly a week to find a friend of a friend of a friend who isn’t going so you can use their account. 

And yet it's STILL not sold out.

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, Captain Lithuania said:

What would you suggest instead?

Captain Lithuania
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What would you suggest instead?

Couple days maximum. If you’re really interested in going you’ll have made your mind up that quickly. They moved from phase one to two very quickly and then from phase two to today seems to have taken ages. 

On 26/07/2022 at 18:26, graygo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Seriously, nobody knows.

👀 It happened... Got a ticket tho 😁 had to buy a ticket for the Dundee Utd game 😔 for the 1 LP I needed.

Edited by WDJ87