• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Sooperstar

• been here before

• The Hogfather

37 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I was on 175 before, but do go to all cup games home and away plus prob 8  league away games etc. prob lost 50-60 points so not sure 🤷🏻‍♂️ Your cull seems extreme but if a season dropped off and you went to every away game then it’s probably right ?

tbh I’m not sure

I never check how many I have as I’m there every week and miss maybe 1 or 2 away games a season due to selfish folk getting married or something but my sons said it was over 200 and now we’re on 131. 
There’s probably less than 1000 people on more than 105 so will definitely be a second phase. 
Ive been loving some comments on Twitter about how unfair the system is.

I’m genuinely thinking of giving my 3 tickets to Scotty who’s complaining that he’s bought 3 season tickets this year, was at the semi final AND final and Livingston away a couple of seasons back who’s raging and feels it should be a ballot 

59 minutes ago, Locky said:

103 for me. :sob:

I'm assuming it'll be down by Monday.

Friday they said. 

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Tbh I don’t even check myself. I always get my tickets through the supporters club. I did ask before the cup final tickets came out but I’d imagine if I’ve lost a year of LP’s then it’ll be a decent amount. 

It’s two seasons that drop off I think, it’s only from 20-21 now whereas last season it was four years worth due to the pandemic. 

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Anyone know how many loyalty points Hibs supporters need?

4?

7?

The only loyalty points they accrue is from their Boots methadone prescription 😆

6 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Card problems yet again. Shambles 

In what way ? 

Most providers are running with the new security procedures, was that the problem? 

Sending a code to finalise the purchase is the norm'.

Edited by dannymack

Access issues for me. Seems to be only open to a members group "Hibs 2022". Anyone else getting this? 

Got 2 in block 27. Block 28 wasn't showing available right from the start so assume this has been allocated to supporters clubs.

1 minute ago, jambo-rocker said:

The site still doesn't make it easy to buy more than one ticket does it?

You have to add the number of tickets before you pick your section.

Same system in place for a number of seasons... 

How many tickets required ? 

What type of ticket ? 

Assign to member... Roberts yer uncle 

Thought Police
2 minutes ago, jambo-rocker said:

Yes it does. Just select how many tickets you want.

5 minutes ago, dannymack said:

In what way ? 

Most providers are running with the new security procedures, was that the problem? 

Sending a code to finalise the purchase is the norm'.

MasterCard doesn’t work. Hasn’t worked for a while. You’d like to think they’d have addressed the problem by now.

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

It’s two seasons that drop off I think, it’s only from 20-21 now whereas last season it was four years worth due to the pandemic. 

My brother looked yesterday and established that cup games seem to go back a few years. Whatever they do to remove points doesn't pick up those games. Something to do with the wording in the brackets.

Just now, Koolkeith said:

MasterCard doesn’t work. Hasn’t worked for a while. You’d like to think they’d have addressed the problem by now.

My Mastercard debit worked fine.

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Strange. There was definitely issues for the Scottish cup. That was at payment stage All be it for me this time it was just spinning for ages at confirmation and timing out. Tried two different cards before finding a visa debit that worked no problem

jambo-rocker
15 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

You have to add the number of tickets before you pick your section.

14 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Same system in place for a number of seasons... 

How many tickets required ? 

What type of ticket ? 

Assign to member... Roberts yer uncle 

14 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Yes it does. Just select how many tickets you want.

The top one was where I went wrong. I selected the block first and then only let me have them one at a time. Live and learn lads.

Prince Buaben

The top one was where I went wrong. I selected the block first and then only let me have them one at a time. Live and learn lads.

I have just seen that you can do that this morning :lol:

I kept adding to basket and then go back for purchasing more

15 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

I bought with Mastercard no problem. They ask you to go on to your app to verify the purchase but that's standard now for buying things over a certain amount.

jambo-rocker
2 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

I have just seen that you can do that this morning :lol:

I kept adding to basket and then go back for purchasing more

Glad I'm not the only one!😅

Dean Winchester
24 minutes ago, Shiny said:

Access issues for me. Seems to be only open to a members group "Hibs 2022". Anyone else getting this? 

Do you have enough loyalty points?

1 minute ago, Koolkeith said:

Strange. There was definitely issues for the Scottish cup. That was at payment stage All be it for me this time it was just spinning for ages at confirmation and timing out. Tried two different cards before finding a visa debit that worked no problem

Aye, I remember loads of folk mentioning issues at cup final time. Only issue for me this morning was it made me go into my RBS app to approve it, which annoys me every time I have to do that.

Bungalow Bill
25 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Also used MasterCard, no issues here. 

27 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Mastercard worked ok for me but I had to log onto the mobile banking app and approve the transaction. I've not had that before so faffed about a but and almost ran out of time. I'll know the next time I guess.

buca junior

I also have issues getting in. I have 105 LP but when I click on “Hibs 2022” icon I get a message that it’s not available to me. 

been here before
33 minutes ago, Shiny said:

Aye thats what I got. Click on it and if you've enough points then you're in.

It helps keep the riff raff out.

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Aye, I remember loads of folk mentioning issues at cup final time. Only issue for me this morning was it made me go into my RBS app to approve it, which annoys me every time I have to do that.

It’s to stop you being defrauded. A small price to pay imo. 😄

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It's always been me so far.

14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Ordered tickets , went through ok, bank phoned  and I typed in the number that they had given me and they confirmed that  the transaction was ok. Later I checked my account history which i always do just to double check purchase. No purchase had been made so I checked my online bank confirming that no transaction had taken place, re purchased tickets and now everything is ok. I would advise anyone purchasing tickets to check there purchase history.

been here before
2 minutes ago, whyskey said:

Ordered tickets , went through ok, bank phoned  and I typed in the number that they had given me and they confirmed that  the transaction was ok. Later I checked my account history which i always do just to double check purchase. No purchase had been made so I checked my online bank confirming that no transaction had taken place, re purchased tickets and now everything is ok. I would advise anyone purchasing tickets to check there purchase history.

Dont you get a confirmation email?

51 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

51 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I had a mare. Went to use my Dad’a Visa card and his number was a land line so couldn’t get the code! Eventually got a mates card. 

1 hour ago, Koolkeith said:

Mastercard does work and has always worked - never had an issue with it.

9 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Mastercard does work and has always worked - never had an issue with it.

Same here, cant recall any issues. I suspect its more likely pop blockers and such like in browsers that are potentially blocking the script that invokes the mastercard checks such as approving in the RBS app. 

Would suggest those having issues turn off any blockers/whitelist etickets or try a different browser.

40 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

I had a mare. Went to use my Dad’a Visa card and his number was a land line so couldn’t get the code! Eventually got a mates card. 

You can get a code on a landline. It's a recorded message.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, jambo-rocker said:

If I managed it then it must be easy