Hibs tickets

soonbe110

thehibsareintheirbeds

104! First time I've been below threshold that I can remember. Sure it'll be fine but still 

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Sooperstar

• been here before

• The Hogfather

There will almost certainly be a second phase. My brother has 103 points and always ends up getting a ticket based on points. I'm down on 58 so no chance.

August Landmesser

should have given priority to ST holders who attended the semi-final, let them get 2 tickets each.

::troll::

Drat. 104 here but my own fault for not bothering with the friendlies.

However, it'll go to a second phase no doubt. 🙂👍

Prince Buaben

I had made the cut.

Laddie made the cut too with 2 friendlies LPs. 

Folk that want tickets will get tickets.

Heartsmad1874

105 seems oddly high this late in the day for sales. When deciding the points figure i wonder what the percentage of people have over that number.

Edited by Heartsmad1874

The Internet
4 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

I had made the cut.

Laddie made the cut too with 2 friendlies LPs. 

Folk that want tickets will get tickets.

That definitely isn't the case here :lol: only applies at Hampden.

August Landmesser

As far as I can work out, it was 120 LPs for the first phase in Jan/Feb 2022, so 105 is about right I guess

12 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Hibs cut our allocation?

I wondered if they might do that. 

Depends if they are losing any West Stand seats due to their work on the stadium. ST holders would need housed somewhere. 🤔

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Depends if they are losing any West Stand seats due to their work on the stadium. ST holders would need housed somewhere. 🤔

They haven't cut our allocation. The south stand on their e-tickets page is all greyed out (not available)

Demand will be particularly high this time because we're feeling good about the coming season, and they are in a bit of a state, hence no-one wants to miss out on seeing a good pumping again.

18 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

As far as I can work out, it was 120 LPs for the first phase in Jan/Feb 2022, so 105 is about right I guess

It was initially 130 before the Covid Break postponed it. Then in Jan when they went back on sale at 120 and sold out.

Those on 130 or more will currently be on about 115+ assuming they attended the Semi and Final last year. No way of telling how many people that is of course.

1 minute ago, Vin1874 said:

does anyone know if its 1 ticket per account?

It is.

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

does anyone know if its 1 ticket per account?

Obviously it's one per account, otherwise what's the point in loyalty points?

26 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Hibs cut our allocation?

Don't think there's any way they'll do that. Both clubs have been very vocal in supporting a full away end allocation, recognizing the importance of the atmosphere at derbies.

1 minute ago, The Hogfather said:

Obviously it's one per account, otherwise what's the point in loyalty points?

You are right, but the Cup Final in May made a bit of a joke of the system...

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

You are right, but the Cup Final in May made a bit of a joke of the system...

Aye, but that was with a 22,000 allocation. Not with the 3,800 we get down at ER.

Mr Elwood P
8 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Don't think there's any way they'll do that. Both clubs have been very vocal in supporting a full away end allocation, recognizing the importance of the atmosphere at derbies.

If their refurbishment isn't completed?

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I assume this is a joke?

The Hogfather
9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Notice how the entire away end has been greyed out? Because that's our allocation. Their redevelopment works are irrelevant to this discussion.

Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 17.36.19.png

sebastalona

How many loyalty points are awarded for single match tickets at Tynecastle? I've been awarded 1 point for league cup games in the past, 2 for SC.

been here before
5 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

it's a bit of a shambles that sale details haven't even been announced yet.

It is if you're the hysterical type.

Dennis Reynolds
51 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

At least the Facebook and Twitter comments are a laugh.

Seems to be a lot of people who have been "going home and away for years" only realising that loyalty points expire 🤔 

Mr Elwood P
16 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Notice how the entire away end has been greyed out? Because that's our allocation. Their redevelopment works are irrelevant to this discussion.

Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 17.36.19.png

2FDBE19C-BC9D-465B-8353-A3F5BF87294B.gif

Edited by Mr Elwood P

41 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

It was initially 130 before the Covid Break postponed it. Then in Jan when they went back on sale at 120 and sold out.

Those on 130 or more will currently be on about 115+ assuming they attended the Semi and Final last year. No way of telling how many people that is of course.

It is.

I was 132 last season, 85 now and attended the semi and final. Surely can’t be 3,800 with 105 and above points 

ArcticJambo

I got culled for about 40pts, which was a bit disappointing tbqh. Was hoping I might have had a wee outside chance this year but no danger!

August Landmesser
57 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

It is.

:thumbsup:

What a dilemma, I've got enough but the laddie falls just short. Wait and hope it drops or see it as another valuable life lesson for him?

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

That shouldn't be a problem really, they have 3 empty stands to choose from 😏

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

105 seems oddly high this late in the day for sales. When deciding the points figure i wonder what the percentage of people have over that number.

Just the PHM.

Everyone else can fight for the scraps!!

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, graygo said:

What a dilemma, I've got enough but the laddie falls just short. Wait and hope it drops or see it as another valuable life lesson for him?

If the laddie isnt 23, get yours now and his in 2nd phase. On match day squeeze him in beside you.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

If the laddie isnt 23, get yours now and his in 2nd phase. On match day squeeze him in beside you.

He's way over 23 unfortunately 😟

3 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Any ideas what the LP would be in a second phase? Sat on 92 😮💨

Spoiler

Seriously, nobody knows.

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

not sure about that. I was on over 220 last season and now down at 139 (after my 20 LPs were added on for this seasons ST) so it's been a big cull (over 100 in my case) so 105 seems very high

39 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

That shouldn't be a problem really, they have 3 empty stands to choose from 😏

Three things = 105 is way high especially after points have been culled. 

Hearts haven't said how many tickets we have been allocated, they usually do. 

Hibs could be holding on to a couple of sections in case the top tier of WS is unavailable. 

I don’t think 105 is that high, probably it’s about right. I only go to about 6 away games plus Easter road and cup games and am on 120+
the club will gauge it and hopefully a second phase will come out.

the problem is (like others) is that some of our group are below so do we wait for a drop, and risk losing out ? 
decided not to so only some of us will get tmw

Edited by 1971fozzy

The Treasurer
12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Three things = 105 is way high especially after points have been culled. 

Hearts haven't said how many tickets we have been allocated, they usually do. 

Hibs could be holding on to a couple of sections in case the top tier of WS is unavailable. 

The lp threshold will be based on the number who would qualify for the number of tickets available. 

Jambof3tornado
56 minutes ago, graygo said:

He's way over 23 unfortunately 😟

Haha my junior is 25 now,still junior.

Hoping he's paying for my ticket for my birthday!!!

I agree 105 seems high as a starting point. I was on 140+ points last season and comfortably within the phase 1 threshold. On 103 now sadly 😭

August Landmesser
2 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

not sure about that. I was on over 220 last season and now down at 139 (after my 20 LPs were added on for this seasons ST) so it's been a big cull (over 100 in my case) so 105 seems very high

I guess if it's all the points earned before a certain season, then people will lose differing amounts. I was on 143, now down to 98. Checking etickets, seems everything pre-2018 is gone.

Bungalow Bill
On 25/07/2022 at 16:40, SUTOL said:

I like their images of their top hospitality lounge!  

Pioneers

🤪

My other half is doing corporate at ER for the derby. Will get a full report. 

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I don’t think 105 is that high, probably it’s about right. I only go to about 6 away games plus Easter road and cup games and am on 120+
the club will gauge it and hopefully a second phase will come out.

the problem is (like others) is that some of our group are below so do we wait for a drop, and risk losing out ? 
decided not to so only some of us will get tmw

You sure thats right? Not that I’m doubting your maths.  I was on 236 LP’s the last time I checked (before the cup final) and haven’t been in to check what I’m on just now but I’d imagine I’ve lost at least 100 LP’s. I’ve only missed about 2 away games every season for the last 10 years and I include pre season friendless in that period. To be on 120 LP’s after the cull when you only attend 6 away games, and gauging what others are saying doesn’t add up…..or maybe it does and it’s my maths that’s out 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

You sure thats right? Not that I’m doubting your maths.  I was on 236 LP’s the last time I checked (before the cup final) and haven’t been in to check what I’m on just now but I’d imagine I’ve lost at least 100 LP’s. I’ve only missed about 2 away games every season for the last 10 years and I include pre season friendless in that period. To be on 120 LP’s after the cull when you only attend 6 away games, and gauging what others are saying doesn’t add up…..or maybe it does and it’s my maths that’s out 🤷‍♂️

I was on 175 before, but do go to all cup games home and away plus prob 8  league away games etc. prob lost 50-60 points so not sure 🤷🏻‍♂️ Your cull seems extreme but if a season dropped off and you went to every away game then it’s probably right ?

tbh I’m not sure

Edited by 1971fozzy

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

I was on 175 before, but do go to all cup games , prob 8  league away games etc. prob lost 50-60 points so not sure 🤷🏻‍♂️ Your cull seems extreme but if a season dropped off and you went to every away game then it’s probably right ?

tbh I’m not sure

Tbh I don’t even check myself. I always get my tickets through the supporters club. I did ask before the cup final tickets came out but I’d imagine if I’ve lost a year of LP’s then it’ll be a decent amount.