Hibs tickets

soonbe110

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

I’ve heard we’ve asked for a greater allocation if possible. 

Ron Gordon open to the idea. Others on the board not keen.

Back to the good old days, we'll take the whole Dunbar End and a third of the Main Stand

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Sooperstar

• been here before

• The Hogfather

2 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Used to get tickets in the south stand when they allowed that. loved stamping on the sleepers that was the floor

Jambos_1874
28 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

Hibs have theirs on sale now - anybody got 3 hours spare for a dot count?

Surely it'd only take 5 mins? Just need to count the sold seats, which can't be many.

Gorgie_Rules

A lot of availability in the hibs end, both an indicator that their ST sales aren’t good, and that they may struggle to sell this one out, particularly if they don’t get a results on Saturday.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

2 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

Back to the good old days, we'll take the whole Dunbar End and a third of the Main Stand

Great days, we used have nearly 2/3rds of the Main Stand, can remember being in the centre stand a few times and it was mostly Hearts fans. Also had fun one night in the benched shed behind the goals 

2 hours ago, Ked said:

Easily segregated no?

Not the way their main stand is fenced now,if you think when we come out they're all behind a fence and Albion Road has the temp police barrier up.

fabienleclerq
5 hours ago, bigdav said:

Not the way their main stand is fenced now,if you think when we come out they're all behind a fence and Albion Road has the temp police barrier up.

Aye it is, there's a gate that opens outside our end they could use. All fantasy stuff I think anyway. 

We are never getting more tickets than we usually get so the discussion is pointless and I don’t believe for a second we’ve even asked for more.

Pardon my ignorance, but us this live on tv on any platform?  If so, do Hearts cash in on this with hospitalty and opening the 1874 bar.  

Seems to me this presents an opportunity for Hearts supporters to have a great afternoon and Hearts to make money.

It is indeed on sky sports on the Sunday. Would imagine hearts will open either the gorgie suite or the fan bar they usually do. 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

We are never getting more tickets than we usually get so the discussion is pointless and I don’t believe for a second we’ve even asked for more.

Maybe we were offered more?😉

58 minutes ago, The Internet said:

Might do the 'away fan sits in the home end' experience.

I don’t think I could trust myself to behave enough at a derby game for that 😂

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Maybe we were offered more?😉

Never happen, even if Hibs had 4000 empty seats in their end we’d get offered no extra.

people bang on about this every derby but it’s fantasy stuff, we won’t get more tickets.

bigdavemaddog
1 hour ago, Bainy said:

It is indeed on sky sports on the Sunday. Would imagine hearts will open either the gorgie suite or the fan bar they usually do. 

will probably knock a few off the home attendance especially with tickets £35 a pop

John Findlay
1 hour ago, 1874robbo said:

Never happen, even if Hibs had 4000 empty seats in their end we’d get offered no extra.

people bang on about this every derby but it’s fantasy stuff, we won’t get more tickets.

Normally I would agree, however for Ron Gordon, making as much money as possible is the bottom line. He will be baffled that supporters are segregated in Scotland. That is an alien concept in the States.

Angry Haggis
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Normally I would agree, however for Ron Gordon, making as much money as possible is the bottom line. He will be baffled that supporters are segregated in Scotland. That is an alien concept in the States.

Maybe explain why there has been no announcement yet? Ticket allocation detail is still being worked on - by Hibs. 

Different Class
1 minute ago, Angry Haggis said:

Maybe explain why there has been no announcement yet? Ticket allocation detail is still being worked on - by Hibs. 

Home tickets are on sale now in every section, it'll never happen and this time is no different

The Treasurer
8 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

I'm thinking they are being as awkward as possible in the hope that we'll struggle to sellout if there is only a short time to get them on sale.

A full away end and a half full home end is not what they want 

Just now, The Treasurer said:

I'm thinking they are being as awkward as possible in the hope that we'll struggle to sellout if there is only a short time to get them on sale.

A full away end and a half full home end is not what they want 

They’re definitely taking the piss. We’ll sell out whenever they put them up for sale. 

Percival King

Even if the all powerful police and the segregation issues circle could be squared, I'm sure that to give us more tickets Hibs would need to shift season ticket holders and that would, understandably, go down badly with their supporters (as it would with us if we gave a section of the Wheatfield to either of the ugly sisters). It would be a short sighted action.

16 minutes ago, Different Class said:

Home tickets are on sale now in every section, it'll never happen and this time is no different

Some people will never grasp this it seems 👍

19 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Even if the all powerful police and the segregation issues circle could be squared, I'm sure that to give us more tickets Hibs would need to shift season ticket holders and that would, understandably, go down badly with their supporters (as it would with us if we gave a section of the Wheatfield to either of the ugly sisters). It would be a short sighted action.

H1b5? Shortsighted? Never! 🙃

17 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

I assumed this was nonsense but just heard from someone close at the club that the question has been asked. Hearts reckon they could sell 6000.

Heartsmad1874
38 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

I assumed this was nonsense but just heard from someone close at the club that the question has been asked. Hearts reckon they could sell 6000.

Not if they don't announce details soon. Reckon we'd still sell the 3,500K but it will need to start at a lower loyalty points total

26 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I don't know whose fault it is, but it's a bit of a shambles that sale details haven't even been announced yet.

Home tickets only went on sale yesterday afternoon so I'm kinda hoping for an announcement from Hearts today.

55 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Home tickets only went on sale yesterday afternoon so I'm kinda hoping for an announcement from Hearts today.

Apparently we're still waiting on the tickets from Hibs, which is ridiculous on their part.

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Apparently we're still waiting on the tickets from Hibs, which is ridiculous on their part.

All that distance they have to send them too. 

21 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I’ll do the run on my lunch break if they need

John Findlay
54 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

It's 4 miles between Tynecastle and ER. I ran it once to attend two different job interviews.

39 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It's 4 miles between Tynecastle and ER. I ran it once to attend two different job interviews.

i would assume you were overqualified for any of the jobs on offer at Easter Road ?

AlphonseCapone
52 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Did you get either? 

Angry Haggis
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Do Hearts ticket office need the tickets physically before we can start the sale process? I would have assumed not - granted for the Hearts TO processing its better to have them to do the sale and post etc. 

Just now, Angry Haggis said:

Do Hearts ticket office need the tickets physically before we can start the sale process? I would have assumed not - granted for the Hearts TO processing its better to have them to do the sale and post etc. 

They probably need to assign bar codes to address/accounts in the system somewhere. Likely that selling now would cause them to do double to work I'd assume.

Angry Haggis
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

They probably need to assign bar codes to address/accounts in the system somewhere. Likely that selling now would cause them to do double to work I'd assume.

Rodger. 

John Findlay
34 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

i would assume you were overqualified for any of the jobs on offer at Easter Road ?

22 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Did you get either? 

It wasn't for jobs with the clubs but businesses beside the clubs. This was away back in 1979.  I was offered  both jobs and did one of them for three months where I moved into a far superior job, but oddly enough for less money in the hand to begin with.

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It wasn't for jobs with the clubs but businesses beside the clubs. This was away back in 1979.  I was offered  both jobs and did one of them for three months where I moved into a far superior job, but oddly enough for less money in the hand to begin with.

A decision I'm wrestling with at the minute. 

John Findlay
3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

A decision I'm wrestling with at the minute. 

Think longterm

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Simple administration tasks like monitoring their players booked doesn’t seem to be happening at Easter Road so organising tickets must be a right stretch for them. Hopefully they have a summer placement who can help figure it out. 

I've got no chance of getting a ticket based on points. I didn't miss an away derby for many years but moved to London 5 years ago. I have a season ticket now and I'm in Edinburgh for the next few weeks so if anyone happens to have a spare at some point over the next few days...

August Landmesser

105 seems a high opening bid, but i'm sure it'll come down sharpish - I'm on 98 now after the Cull

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Does seem high.

Yep, I think last time we were at ER I got my ticket in the first phase. A few away games last season with no LPs has fecked me.

Not to worry (unless it only comes down to 99!)

Just now, August Landmesser said:

Yep, I think last time we were at ER I got my ticket in the first phase. A few away games last season with no LPs has fecked me.

Not to worry (unless it only comes down to 99!)

Yeah same boat (I have 102) and no points for the away games I was at last season. As you said above, seems a high starting point so hopefully get one in the second phase.