• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hughesie27

• Sooperstar

• been here before

• The Hogfather

A_A wehatethehibs

No but tickets against Crawley Town on Saturday are available, much bigger club and tougher test for us, should be a good game 

been here before
50 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Anyone heard anything about when these will be on sale? 

Must.... resist....

fabienleclerq

Supporters club asked who required one a couple weeks ago so imagine club will announce details soon.

5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Supporters club asked who required one a couple weeks ago so imagine club will announce details soon.

Heard that, that’s why I was asking.  Thought they would have been on sale by now. 

Heartsmad1874
6 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Do supporters clubs give out an indication of loyalty points required or is it just a case of if you have enough and want one you'll get one, if not, unsuccessful?

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Do supporters clubs give out an indication of loyalty points required or is it just a case of if you have enough and want one you'll get one, if not, unsuccessful?

Supporters clubs won't have an idea of points thresholds, they'll just be asked to supply names and anyone with the required points will get a ticket.

fabienleclerq
2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Just ask if you want one, points are required but most folk know if their likely to have enough. 

Shanks said no

Asked a Hobbit today and he hadn't heard anything, then had to listen to him boasting he had a ticket for the Bonnyrigg game. Mentioned we were were getting closer to knowing our European opponents and he went away.

been here before
29 minutes ago, HMFC-1874 said:

what is the script regarding loyalty points these days and ER ?

Youll need some to get a ticket.

Edited by been here before

58 minutes ago, been here before said:

Youll need some to get a ticket.

Thanks for that one haha :laugh: how many points?

been here before
5 minutes ago, HMFC-1874 said:

Thanks for that one haha :laugh: how many points?

No idea.

None of us do although folk will dress their guesses, random numbers and suppositions up as facts.

11 hours ago, been here before said:

No idea.

None of us do although folk will dress their guesses, random numbers and suppositions up as facts.

Ah fair, cheers for replying anyway mate 👍  

13 hours ago, HMFC-1874 said:

what is the script regarding loyalty points these days and ER ?

With the cull over the summer, no one will really know tbh. However, I usually just sit above the threshold to get a ticket, so using that as a benchmark I'm going to say 85 needed.

3 hours ago, Locky said:

With the cull over the summer, no one will really know tbh. However, I usually just sit above the threshold to get a ticket, so using that as a benchmark I'm going to say 85 needed.

It was 120 or something last time 

Captain Lithuania
18 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

I had about 140 last season, down to 91, I think it’ll be about 80. Cull didn’t happen for a few years due to COVID. 

1 hour ago, Vin1874 said:

Sounds about right, but I was on 140-odd then, down to 102 now. Still confident I'll be well over.

14 minutes ago, Locky said:

Sounds about right, but I was on 140-odd then, down to 102 now. Still confident I'll be well over.

Why’s everyone losing points? 

Heartsmad1874
3 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

They get culled every few years. Can't let the rich get richer and not allow for new supporters to gain points and attend the big matches.

19 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

Points used to get culled every season pre-Covid. Only the previous 2 seasons worth stay on your record. Just a fairer way of rewarding people who can go to games every week vs those who've stopped or can't, I guess.

19 hours ago, been here before said:

No idea.

Make it 51 LP’s Hearts 🙏. Just for the seethe over at sisterfister.net

Edit.. should’ve read the whole thread and not jumped in feet first. Someone beat me to it 😂

Edited by SMJ_1874

8 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

Shouldn’t they be on sale by now?

The tickets have not yet been received from Hibs and, as of this afternoon, our ticket office did not know when that would be.

gerryjambo41

My supporters club (Glasgow) asked us all for our up to date loyalty points yesterday so I’d assume we’ll find out soon 👍

3 hours ago, gerryjambo41 said:

My supporters club (Glasgow) asked us all for our up to date loyalty points yesterday so I’d assume we’ll find out soon 👍

Thanks 

Has been quite a cull. Down to 114 points but it’s all relative as it affects everybody. Should be a lower threshold than usual.  100 is my guess

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Has been quite a cull. Down to 114 points but it’s all relative as it affects everybody. Should be a lower threshold than usual.  100 is my guess

Reckon it will be lower than that....ive been cut to 113 and Junior is now on 91...and we were at most away days in the last couple of seasons....hoping around 75 ish so other friends can make it as well...find out shortly I guess.....

I was just short of the LP threshold foe the last Derby so would imagine I'll be about the same this time. That would suggest the LP required will be around 90.

3 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

allocation will be 10,000 given all the empty seats available

Ron will be thinking along the same lines.

Wonder if the delay is because Hubs are trying to get the game re-arranged due to refurb work in their west stand. 4-5,000 seats may not be available until day or two  before game

August Landmesser
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Wonder if the delay is because Hubs are trying to get the game re-arranged due to refurb work in their west stand. 4-5,000 seats may not be available until day or two  before game

will they even need that many for home fans?

1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

will they even need that many for home fans?

Probably not but if they think there’s any chance to avoid playing us any time soon I’m sure they will be playing those cards with the SPFL 

Can you imagine Hibs trying to sell them to their own supporters  next week? Lucky if they sold 51.

John Findlay
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

They knew this work was being carried out. They could have applied at the end of last season for their first home game at the minimum to be played away. We'll before the fixture release date, Other teams have done this in the past.

Hibs are starting to really show that their day to day running of their club

Is descending below amateurish.

The bottom line it is of their own doing.

7 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

They knew this work was being carried out. They could have applied at the end of last season for their first home game at the minimum to be played away. We'll before the fixture release date, Other teams have done this in the past.

Hibs are starting to really show that their day to day running of their club

Is descending below amateurish.

The bottom line it is of their own doing.

Gordon’s comment indicate they did request it or at least informed the SPFL of the issue but were ignored. 

John Findlay
23 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Gordon’s comment indicate they did request it or at least informed the SPFL of the issue but were ignored. 

I find that very difficult to believe. I don't think they requested anything and are being found out.

If they had been ignored they would be kicking up a far greater fuss than they are. 

Ron is now on the board.

been here before
38 minutes ago, jb66 said:

They can play it at murrayfield if ER not avaliable:)

Meadowbank is now open. They could groundshare with City. 500 capacity should do them, could still claim 16k. Everyone a winner.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

I don’t believe a word he says to be honest.

132goals1958

I would have thought they would have wanted to play us early as they will have had five competitive games to our one. Mind you it didn’t work out too well for them a couple of years back when we were in a different division 

4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

What we thinking then. 100 points first round? 90?
I'm down on 85 so not too hopeful.

Methinks 92, or thereabouts.