Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• kingantti1874

• tian447

• Spookie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gorgie rools said:

Hi Jamie. Entered and paid. Thanks for running this again. Hopefully do better than previous attempts. 

Seen it come through mate. Thanks again and good luck 👍

On 14/07/2022 at 09:24, Homme said:

Hi everyone, it's time once again to get our annual Fantasy Premier League competition up and running. As regulars will know, this is always a very hotly contested contest and always fun to be involved in. Thank you to JKB Admin for once again allowing this competition to run for it's members. 

The aim of the game should be familiar by now however for those that maybe have not played before or it has been a while the gist of it is as follows:- You have £100m to spend on a squad of 15 players in which you can rotate and make transfers throughout the season. The players win points based on performance which contribute to your overall score. The team / entrant that has accumulated the most points over the entire season will be named the winner. As per usual, our competition will reward the top 5 performing entrants with cash prizes at the end of the season. The prize pot will be determined once final entrant numbers are known and then a breakdown of what each final position pays will be confirmed.

Entry to this competition is £5. The competition will close for entries before the beginning of Gameweek 5 on Tuesday 30th August - this allows for maximum entries and for any latecomers to join. At this point the league will be closed to new participants and anyone who has not paid their entrance fee will be removed from the competition.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £5 will be received with no fees taken. Prizes will be distributed after the final game week of the season. Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact me for details. All funds are held in the above Paypal account until it is time for prizes to be paid out. When sending fees over please include your name / team name in order to make the admin process easier on myself.

The code to join this years competition is 6do8nd

You can enter your team at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - please note that in order to start scoring points and not play catch up, you should ideally have your team selected by the beginning of Gameweek 1 on Friday 5th August

Thanks for reading and if there are any questions please contact me via PM or post on this thread. I will keep periodically bumping this up to give maximum visibility to members.

Bump, here are the details you need to join up!

9 minutes ago, Rossco1874 said:

In and money sent 

Got it too, thanks! All the best for the comp 👍

Potential Prize pot = £145

Monies collected £125

Last weekend before it starts, be good to have a final push this week!

Fire_At_The_Disco

That’s me in mate, paid too I hope🥴(The Gorgie Boyz) 😝

Edited by Fire_At_The_Disco

4 minutes ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

That’s me in mate, paid too I hope🥴(The Gorgie Boyz) 😝

All good mate. 

Good luck for the competition!

Just had £5 sent for Didyeai Rovers

Just want to clarify something...the reference on the payment is last man standing (LMS). Let me know if this is a mistake and if you need a refund sent. Cheers!

43 minutes ago, Ross Anderson said:

Thanks Jamie.  Money sent.. team name Follow the Hearts

Got it mate, thank you. All the best for the competition 👍

1 minute ago, 18nick74 said:

In and paid mate

Got it mate, much appreciated! Good luck!

Cheers to everyone this morning, has been some effort! Lots of new entries!

That's me paid up now as well, for the Birty Dastards (which will no doubt get banned before my triumphant victory this year) :lol: 

14 minutes ago, tian447 said:

That's me paid up now as well, for the Birty Dastards (which will no doubt get banned before my triumphant victory this year) :lol: 

Got it mate, thank you!

On 14/07/2022 at 09:24, Homme said:

Hi everyone, it's time once again to get our annual Fantasy Premier League competition up and running. As regulars will know, this is always a very hotly contested contest and always fun to be involved in. Thank you to JKB Admin for once again allowing this competition to run for it's members. 

The aim of the game should be familiar by now however for those that maybe have not played before or it has been a while the gist of it is as follows:- You have £100m to spend on a squad of 15 players in which you can rotate and make transfers throughout the season. The players win points based on performance which contribute to your overall score. The team / entrant that has accumulated the most points over the entire season will be named the winner. As per usual, our competition will reward the top 5 performing entrants with cash prizes at the end of the season. The prize pot will be determined once final entrant numbers are known and then a breakdown of what each final position pays will be confirmed.

Entry to this competition is £5. The competition will close for entries before the beginning of Gameweek 5 on Tuesday 30th August - this allows for maximum entries and for any latecomers to join. At this point the league will be closed to new participants and anyone who has not paid their entrance fee will be removed from the competition.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £5 will be received with no fees taken. Prizes will be distributed after the final game week of the season. Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact me for details. All funds are held in the above Paypal account until it is time for prizes to be paid out. When sending fees over please include your name / team name in order to make the admin process easier on myself.

You can enter your team at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - please note that in order to start scoring points and not play catch up, you should ideally have your team selected by the beginning of Gameweek 1 on Friday 5th August

Thanks for reading and if there are any questions please contact me via PM or post on this thread. I will keep periodically bumping this up to give maximum visibility to members.

Monday bump!

Say What Again
On 30/07/2022 at 16:46, tian447 said:

Oh good idea.

If you're winning I'll report your team name 😁

37 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Oh good idea.

If you're winning I'll report your team name 😁

He won't win. 

:lol:

I'm in, first time for me, transferred the money for Auch'ye-dinnae FC.

Thanks for organising!

4 minutes ago, Superscot said:

I'm in, first time for me, transferred the money for Auch'ye-dinnae FC.

Thanks for organising!

You're all good! All the best for the comp 👍

2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Joined and sent. 

Cheers J.

Received, thanks and good luck for the tournament!

1 minute ago, The Marooney Meister said:

In and paid - Thanks 👍

Received! All the best, cheers 👍

Heres Rixxy
On 14/07/2022 at 04:24, Homme said:

Just joined and sent payment over :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

Just joined and sent payment over :thumbsup:

I got a notification mate, thank you. Will get you marked off when I'm home. Cheers!!

What do people think about adding a cup competition to our entries?

I could skim £1 off everyone's fiver for the winner.

If we would like to just leave it and have a larger prize pot come end of the season that's ok too. Be good to hear people's thoughts!

12 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

2 of the 4 I know have entered.  The other 2 should join before the weekend. I’ll pay all 4 at once 

Sorry mate I missed this. Thanks for letting me know. 

Just let me know all the names you are paying for when you get round to it, cheers.