Fantasy Premier League - Jambos Kickback Competition 22/23

Homme

Hi everyone, it's time once again to get our annual Fantasy Premier League competition up and running. As regulars will know, this is always a very hotly contested contest and always fun to be involved in. Thank you to JKB Admin for once again allowing this competition to run for it's members. 

The aim of the game should be familiar by now however for those that maybe have not played before or it has been a while the gist of it is as follows:- You have £100m to spend on a squad of 15 players in which you can rotate and make transfers throughout the season. The players win points based on performance which contribute to your overall score. The team / entrant that has accumulated the most points over the entire season will be named the winner. As per usual, our competition will reward the top 5 performing entrants with cash prizes at the end of the season. The prize pot will be determined once final entrant numbers are known and then a breakdown of what each final position pays will be confirmed.

Entry to this competition is £5. The competition will close for entries before the beginning of Gameweek 5 on Tuesday 30th August - this allows for maximum entries and for any latecomers to join. At this point the league will be closed to new participants and anyone who has not paid their entrance fee will be removed from the competition.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £5 will be received with no fees taken. Prizes will be distributed after the final game week of the season. Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact me for details. All funds are held in the above Paypal account until it is time for prizes to be paid out. When sending fees over please include your name / team name in order to make the admin process easier on myself.

The code to join this years competition is 6do8nd

You can enter your team at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - please note that in order to start scoring points and not play catch up, you should ideally have your team selected by the beginning of Gameweek 1 on Friday 5th August

Thanks for reading and if there are any questions please contact me via PM or post on this thread. I will keep periodically bumping this up to give maximum visibility to members.

Edited by Homme

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homme

• kingantti1874

• tian447

• McGlynn The Money

26 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I will have 4 people playing this year mate.   

Superb, just let me know their names when the time comes. Cheers.

Nice to see lots of interest again.

PS I run the thing and my best result was last year, around 20th. Sucker for punishment!

McGlynn The Money
6 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I will have 4 people playing this year mate.   

You can pick a team of 11 from a squad of 15. No point putting yourself at a disadvantage.

Nice one mate, I'll get back in for this one again this season. 

My goal is to avoid finishing in the relegation spots for a change :lol:

11 minutes ago, tedarmy said:

that`s my team paid for.

extreme noise terror

Got it mate. Thank you 

Say What Again
17 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

You can pick a team of 11 from a squad of 15. No point putting yourself at a disadvantage.

Probably still beat me :( 

McGlynn The Money
17 hours ago, tian447 said:

Nice one mate, I'll get back in for this one again this season. 

My goal is to avoid finishing in the relegation spots for a change :lol:

This is going to be your year. I can feel it.

16 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Probably still beat me :( 

That's not the attitude. You've got this.

42 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

This is going to be your year. I can feel it.

It's been "my year" for however long Homme been running the JKB league :lol:

I always look at my team on paper and think it has the potential to win the whole thing, but compared to the top scores of the week, it always manages to look crap. 

I always try and go for 1 really good player in each position, 1 half decent in each position, then make the rest up out of the best of the rest who might get points. Must be the wrong way to go about it... 

27 minutes ago, tian447 said:

It's been "my year" for however long Homme been running the JKB league :lol:

I always look at my team on paper and think it has the potential to win the whole thing, but compared to the top scores of the week, it always manages to look crap. 

I always try and go for 1 really good player in each position, 1 half decent in each position, then make the rest up out of the best of the rest who might get points. Must be the wrong way to go about it... 

You may be statistically the worst player on JKB at this :lol:

(Should have said that after i have your fiver!)

I'll join up after I'm back from Preston. Already spent a bit this month. I've also texted my brother he might play.

Edited by Marvin

20 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I'll join up after I'm back from Preston. Already spent a bit this month. I've also texted my brother he might play.

Nice one, cheers!

You can always enter your team just now if you have time. Got ages before the pay cut off.

On 14/07/2022 at 09:24, Homme said:

Hi everyone, it's time once again to get our annual Fantasy Premier League competition up and running. As regulars will know, this is always a very hotly contested contest and always fun to be involved in. Thank you to JKB Admin for once again allowing this competition to run for it's members. 

The aim of the game should be familiar by now however for those that maybe have not played before or it has been a while the gist of it is as follows:- You have £100m to spend on a squad of 15 players in which you can rotate and make transfers throughout the season. The players win points based on performance which contribute to your overall score. The team / entrant that has accumulated the most points over the entire season will be named the winner. As per usual, our competition will reward the top 5 performing entrants with cash prizes at the end of the season. The prize pot will be determined once final entrant numbers are known and then a breakdown of what each final position pays will be confirmed.

Entry to this competition is £5. The competition will close for entries before the beginning of Gameweek 5 on Tuesday 30th August - this allows for maximum entries and for any latecomers to join. At this point the league will be closed to new participants and anyone who has not paid their entrance fee will be removed from the competition.

Payments can be made via paypal at [email protected] In order to maximise the prize pot, please be careful when you send via this method. Select friends and family method and your full £5 will be received with no fees taken. Prizes will be distributed after the final game week of the season. Alternatively if you would prefer to pay by Bank Transfer, please contact me for details. All funds are held in the above Paypal account until it is time for prizes to be paid out. When sending fees over please include your name / team name in order to make the admin process easier on myself.

You can enter your team at https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ - please note that in order to start scoring points and not play catch up, you should ideally have your team selected by the beginning of Gameweek 1 on Friday 5th August

Thanks for reading and if there are any questions please contact me via PM or post on this thread. I will keep periodically bumping this up to give maximum visibility to members.

£5 paid. Buzzbomb fc.

That's my contribution sent.. "A Bunch Of Monkeys FC" Interesting season ahead with World Cup and thankfully some reasonable prices for players. Good luck folks  

1 hour ago, Beave1874 said:

That's my contribution sent.. "A Bunch Of Monkeys FC" Interesting season ahead with World Cup and thankfully some reasonable prices for players. Good luck folks  

All good mate. Thank you,

12 minutes ago, FionaHmfc said:

£10 for mine and boyfriends team sent, thanks :) unreal Madrid and farcelona 

Sent you a message on PayPal but now Ive seen this you can ignore it! 

Thanks to you both for entering!

5 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Paid 👍

Thanks mate. Got something come through there but can you confirm the team name?

Finlay James
12 minutes ago, Homme said:

Thanks mate. Got something come through there but can you confirm the team name?

Cunning linguist 

seems like a lot of big players going 5 at the back. managed to get salah, kane, ronaldo and haaland in mine so im alright with that.

Daily bump on this!

Remember you can auto select a team and come back to sort it ahead of the season starting. Just if anyone thinks they are pushed for time! 

Be great to see more entries come in. I think the good weather has kept people away from stuff like this :lol:

6 minutes ago, Say What Again said:

Team entered and money sent 🏆

5 minutes ago, Vansen said:

Hi bud, thanks for running it again. Annual donation now paid! Team name Seabomber. 

Cheers guys, I seen the notifications come through. That's you both marked off.

All the best for the competition!

Handful on entries this morning.

Potential Prize pot = £95

Monies collected = £80

Thanks to everyone so far. Lets hit the magic £100 and kick on.

Last year's prize pot was £290 👍

On 14/07/2022 at 09:24, Homme said:

Hi Jamie can you pay other than PayPal?

1 minute ago, Spookie said:

Defo like to get involved but don't have PayPal 

If you PM me I can transfer entry to your bank? 

You can pay by bank and I'll transfer it over with the rest of the prize pot. Will PM you now. Cheers