• HMFC01

• Absolute Scenes

• TyphoonJambo

• tartofmidlothian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Seemed in good spirits but looked a lot slimmer than I thought he was.

Might well have a good few months ahead of him in the gym to build upper body strength. 

12 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Most sports people lose muscle mass during long spells of injury.  I've always thought he was quite skinny though.

11 hours ago, Scott980612 said:

That 4th goal was absolutely sublime  

Sexy stuff 

Watched it back a few times and yeah sexy stuff even though the LB ? was playing statues 

12 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Aren't footballers always wee-er than you imagine though!!  I always think that when I meet a player - shit, you're teeny!  Remember being introduced to Elvis while he was our captain and expected some big bear, he was smaller than me and I'm no that big!

They're just bairns really.  Quite funny that we pin so much hope on them and turn up and shout at them and stuff when you properly think about it!haha!

AlimOzturk

Will benny be fit for the start of the new campaign do we know? I thought he was meant to be out until winter time. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Will benny be fit for the start of the new campaign do we know? I thought he was meant to be out until winter time. 

Speaking of a pre season for him when the World Cup is on, maybe back for Christmas, but we can always hope for sooner

Takeshi kovac

That 4th goal 🤩 wee nutmeg then a 1~2 and a lovely ball inside the full back , vintage Barry Mckay. 

Great to see Forrest with an eye for goal , arriving late into the box and having the confidence to shoot rather than crossing.  Gotta say Hendo looked sharp in the box for the 3rd as well

RustyRightPeg
14 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

20220630_194619.jpg

This is good to see. I hadn’t seen any clips of him so presumed he’d been left here. He must’ve been doing some work in the pool or the gym back at the hotel with the training staff. 

Happy as always our Beni. 

43 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Aren't footballers always wee-er than you imagine though!!  I always think that when I meet a player - shit, you're teeny!  Remember being introduced to Elvis while he was our captain and expected some big bear, he was smaller than me and I'm no that big!

They're just bairns really.  Quite funny that we pin so much hope on them and turn up and shout at them and stuff when you properly think about it!haha!

Having said that, I met Andy Driver once. Always thought he’d be quite slim but he was utterly ripped !