FOH influence

hereford_hearts

hereford_hearts

My local team, Hereford United, went bust a few years ago, and were reborn as Hereford FC. 

Unlike the huns, they started at the bottom, and are working their way back up. 

They were looking for ways to raise fund, and I suggested looking at what FOH are doing. 

It's not the same, but it's raising funds from supporters. 

Currently at £45k.

https://www.herefordfc.co.uk/squadbuilder/

Just now, hereford_hearts said:

My local team, Hereford United, went bust a few years ago, and were reborn as Hereford FC. 

They were looking for ways to raise fund, and I suggested looking at what FOH are doing. 

Currently at £45k.

Good luck Hereford FC

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

Currently at £45k.

Never liked Hereford since they beat Arsenal in the FA cup. Got 24 from a 25 accie. Lost a bomb😩😩😩😩

davemclaren

Good luck to them. Went to see Hereford United in 2006 when I was working in Stratford-upon-Avon. Are they still at the same stadium?

hereford_hearts
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Never liked Hereford since they beat Arsenal in the FA cup. Got 24 from a 25 accie. Lost a bomb😩😩😩😩

That was the old Hereford. Unlike Sevco, they know that they are a new team, and have a new history. 

Embrace Hereford FC. 

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Good luck to them. Went to see Hereford United in 2006 when I was working in Stratford-upon-Avon. Are they still at the same stadium?

Yeah, still a shit hole. Almost got bulldozed 10 years ago when they redeveloped the old cattle market. Owned by the council, so no money to update. Average attendance is around 2.5k. Trying to raise funds to go back to being a pro club. Most other teams in the league are, so at a disadvantage. 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, hereford_hearts said:

Yeah, still a shit hole. Almost got bulldozed 10 years ago when they redeveloped the old cattle market. Owned by the council, so no money to update. Average attendance is around 2.5k. Trying to raise funds to go back to being a pro club. Most other teams in the league are, so at a disadvantage. 

They had a full sized plastic cow there iirc. 🤷‍♂️

Watched Hereford quite a few times when training at the RAF base many years ago. Strange old ground. Do they still parade the bull?

hereford_hearts
18 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It's a bronze bull FFS!! 

hereford_hearts
20 minutes ago, sandyk said:

Watched Hereford quite a few times when training at the RAF base many years ago. Strange old ground. Do they still parade the bull?

The days of the bull have gone unfortunately. These days, it would probably be the best player on the park though! 

I'm my playing days, I played with, and against better players, in Worcestershire Sunday league than they have now! 

John Findlay

When you are old enough to remember that Radford goal against Newcastle United in the FACup.

hereford_hearts
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

When you are old enough to remember that Radford goal against Newcastle United in the FACup.

They still talk about that every time the cup draw comes up. I do need to keep reminding them that they are a new club with a new history 😂😂😂

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

That was the old Hereford. Unlike Sevco, they know that they are a new team, and have a new history. 

Embrace Hereford FC. 

Ah! Ok forgiven.

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I'm happy to be a Bake Sale Consultant. Failing that, if someone could point me in the direction of poppy tins.......

3 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

Currently at £45k.

Good luck , if you need any help or advice email [email protected] 

Just now, John Findlay said:

First thing that came into my head there always seemed to be a big shock result in the third round of the FA cup in those days.

At the moment we are just operating like a shit-hot football club PLUS we have the circa £150k on top of that each month?  What a mental monthly bonus.  With the new stand generating more with the restaurant and soon to be hotel rooms, there's a massive advantage to be played here for generations to come.

Edited by Armageddon