Oh some say that Celtic and Rangers are grand, But the boys in maroon are the best in the land

Bongo 1874

Proud moment today with season tickets. 

Can we sell section K? Would fans be in favour of this? 

Get a poll going. 

Never been a better time to support Heart of Midlothian Football Club. 

Well done Budge and everyone at the club. 

Well done Robbie and management staff. 

I love this club and you guys. 

sandylejambo

I still sing the original and its Rangers and Celtic, in that order, why did it change? I dont think we could sell out another whole section, but you never know.

One section only for away support including OF and Hibs

OF have treated us badly for many years and why continue to subsidise Hibs?

Introduce a menu of options for fans to maximise their ST when they are unable to attend 

Simples!!

Sell K if we can. If things are going well then just give the arse cheeks and Aberdeen one section only.  I’d just love that. 
As you say it’s a fantastic time to be a hearts supporter. 
fan owned, £145,000 a month in FOH subs, sold out season tickets, European group football etc etc.

pinching myself tbh. Just need Robbie to sign up 

Edited by 1971fozzy

1 minute ago, TWF said:

Introduce a menu of options for fans to maximise their ST when they are unable to attend 

Simples!!

Agree, we don't need Hibs 👍

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Sell K if we can. If things are going well then just give the arse cheeks and Aberdeen one section only.  I’d just love that. 
mad you say it’s a fantastic time to be a hearts supporter. 
fan owned, £145,000 a month in FOH subs, sold out season tickets, European group football etc etc.

pinching myself tbh. Just need Robbie to sign up 

👍

You know I don't always agree, with Robbie but credit to all at the club. 

Does ma nut in.🙃

"Though some say the Rangers and Celtic are grand, the-e boys in maroon are the best in the land."

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

Does ma nut in.🙃

"Though some say the Rangers and Celtic are grand, the-e boys in maroon are the best in the land."

Not the old the new 😉

Clark Griswold
27 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I still sing the original and its Rangers and Celtic, in that order, why did it change? I dont think we could sell out another whole section, but you never know.

Funny you say that, do folk actually sing Celtic and Rangers? I have honestly never noticed! 

8 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Funny you say that, do folk actually sing Celtic and Rangers? I have honestly never noticed! 

The majority do, I notice it because I sing the original version and always seem like the guy who's messing it up.

Mods if you want to change lyrics in title you can, personally doesn't bother me positive moment for the club today,and I hope k gets opened up for sale too. 

Clark Griswold
4 minutes ago, RobNox said:

The majority do, I notice it because I sing the original version and always seem like the guy who's messing it up.

I honestly hadn’t noticed, but there you go!

Was sat in front of someone last season who kept singing ‘we hate the Celtic they make us spew up’ in the European song 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Does ma nut in.🙃

Thank you very much .That made an old jambo feel very nostalgic 

I think they'll probably need to seriously consider opening up K to walk ups for non big games. (St Mirren and the like). 

Could make these less interesting games a bit better with a full house. I can see our home form being even stronger than normal with Jambos on every side of the ground.

1 hour ago, TWF said:

Simples!!

I’d give the weegie tramps one section. We get 800 scabby tickets from them which for the green erse cheek is approx 2%. Give them the same back. I’d rather the section stayed empty than to have their green brigade spout their poison in our stadium. Same with the blue erse cheek. Phuck the pair of them. When we have a waiting list for ST’s then it’s time to give the hobos the same treatment. Two sections max. i don’t care for Ron the cons mob. Their vote told me all I need to know. Pay them back with restricted numbers. If they give us the same treatment then so be it. I hate giving these tramps my cash anyway. 

Only the ones that have high loyalty points should get tickets to fester as they’ll deserve them. Time for our away support to step up in numbers and get your LP count up. 

sandylejambo
47 minutes ago, Locky said:

Personally, I say that the Rangers and Celtic are ****ing ****s.

that my friend is the correct answer.

SwindonJambo
1 hour ago, Locky said:

Personally, I say that the Rangers and Celtic are ****ing ****s.

They have many fans who are perfectly decent enough people away from football but the clubs themselves, their hard core nutter fans they let away with murder and the baggage around them are a vile shitstain on Scotland’s underpants.

Edited by SwindonJambo

13 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

I sing "Oh some say that this team or that team are grand ..." because I don't like even giving those teams a name. And I don't want to exclude the optimism of ardent fans of ... oh, I don't know ... East Fife or Albion Rovers etc.

RustyRightPeg
13 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Proud moment today with season tickets. 

Can we sell section K? Would fans be in favour of this? 

Get a poll going. 

Never been a better time to support Heart of Midlothian Football Club. 

Well done Budge and everyone at the club. 

Well done Robbie and management staff. 

I love this club and you guys. 

Were you reeking when you posted this?

9 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Were you reeking when you posted this?

Regardless of what I think of Robbie as a manager, he has helped with a 3rd place finish and getting to a cup final, I believe that has helped along with other factors in season ticket sales. 

Do I want to play more attacking and be a more aggressive pressing team yes. 

Do I think we can get a better manager yes. 

But Robbie and everyone at the club deserve credit. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Regardless of what I think of Robbie as a manager, he has helped with a 3rd place finish and getting to a cup final, I believe that has helped along with other factors in season ticket sales. 

Do I want to play more attacking and be a more aggressive pressing team yes. 

Do I think we can get a better manager yes. 

But Robbie and everyone at the club deserve credit. 

:clap: 

No Idle Talk

It makes me immensely proud to see the season ticket sales we are racking up. But as someone who doesn't live local enough to make a season ticket viable, it frightens me that I won't be able to get a ticket for a home match when I can make it to Edinburgh. 

I'm honestly not thinking just of myself when I say this. I have thought for many years that the capacity at Tynecastle should be 25000, not 20000. If Hearts are going well, 20000 is just cutting it too fine. A 20000 capacity puts a ceiling on our potential that is too low. I hope this is something that the people running the club are now actively looking to address.