Gary Lineker racial abuse

pablo

"I wouldn't ever name any names."

He implying that those who do actually come out with proper racist allegations are effectively just grasses?

9 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

"I wouldn't ever name any names."

He implying that those who do actually come out with proper racist allegations are effectively just grasses?

It's just really odd. Has anyone ever even considered him having dark skin? I must be missing something obvious here.

best in the land
2 minutes ago, sassenach said:

Honest truth - when Harry took up with Meghan I didn't notice her race until the media made a big deal of it.  I just thought she was olive-skinned.

🤣 Same here

The Ultimate Worrier
30 minutes ago, pablo said:

Makes a change from him going on about the "mortifying" that time he soiled himself on the pitch. Something that nobody cares about nor would remember if he didn't keep mentioning it.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I used to rate lineker, pity he's become a massive grovelling virtue signaller desperately jumping on every sjw bandwagon going. 

Did he ever take in those asylum seekers he promised? That went radio silent. 

Howdy Doody Jambo

Didn't Lineacheker not make his debut for Leicester in a friendly at Tynecaste around 82, I'm sure. scored a late winner 

More famous for Walkers crisps than a footballer and now a constant headline attention seeker these days The tax payer has banked him £millions over the years talking on the BBC about football 

Edited by The Maroon Pound

32 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

I used to rate lineker, pity he's become a massive grovelling virtue signaller desperately jumping on every sjw bandwagon going. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/gary-lineker-taking-another-refugee-his-home-b964763.html

Diadora Van Basten

He was taking on the tax man due to his creative input on Match of the Day. He is claiming he is self employed rather than employed to save tax. Lorraine Kelly won her case and Linekar thinks he will win his.

One thing’s for sure - he sometimes wasn’t the natural colour of an English person. He did live in Barcelona for a bit, but I guess he got some assistance from sunbeds.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, sassenach said:

Honest truth - when Harry took up with Meghan I didn't notice her race until the media made a big deal of it.  I just thought she was olive-skinned.

I couldn't care less what colour, race, religion she is, nor if she was a divorcee or anything else.

If you don't like her, don't read about her, watch TV programmes about her or pay her any attention.

To be honest, she's quite good looking, was in TV for a while but she's no Margot Robbie or Demi Lovato (one of my favourites).

If she and Harry are happy, good for them 

Heres Rixxy
23 minutes ago, Morgan said:

One thing’s for sure - he sometimes wasn’t the natural colour of an English person. He did live in Barcelona for a bit, but I guess he got some assistance from sunbeds.

What is the natural colour of an English person?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

What is the natural colour of an English person?

Loaded question alert 

McGlynn The Money
44 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What's the natural colour of an English person?

🤔

33 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He’s a grade A attention seeker. A pathetic attempt at victimhood and virtue signalling.

100%. 

hereford_hearts

He's a self serving smarmy *****. His MOTD wages were more than Scottish football got from the BBC. 

He also owes me a fews bags of walkers, as I gave plasma every 3 days for 2 months at Lewisham blood donation centre, when his lad George was being treated for leukemia. 

On an aside. My son does not have my ginger gene, and goes darker than Gary after 2 weeks in the sun. As far as I know, no one has disputed is ethnicity. 

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, sassenach said:

🤣 I didn't understand the casting of her character's dad in Suits for a similar reason. 

1 hour ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Yes he did and he continues to do so.

I've heard of people who are naturally a little darker skinned than the rest of us getting some unsavoury nicknames, but I'd hardly call it racial abuse FFS.

A white English man claiming he was racially abused by other white English men, is a slap in the face to true victims of racial abuse.

I P Knightley
Just now, hereford_hearts said:

I gave plasma every 3 days for 2 months at Lewisham blood donation centre, when his lad George was being treated for leukemia. 

The same time at which Lineker was biffing any bit of skirt he could get; allegedly including a producer on 5Live radio where he started his broadcasting career. 

It’s the elephants that get mistaken for him that I feel sorry for. Blatant earism from right wing fascist rhinos but the elephants don’t want to name names. 

heatonjambo
2 hours ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

He's probably brown from disappearing up his own arse.

image.png.e157b79f46c2ac1cdadaba41aa0f8ccb.png

7 minutes ago, Zico said:

It’s the elephants that get mistaken for him that I feel sorry for. Blatant earism from right wing fascist rhinos but the elephants don’t want to name names. 

I 👂🏼ear you ….

33 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

🎶 ooooooooooooo

Gary Gary 

Gary Gary

Gary Lineker … 🎵 

79F0C700-484B-42D6-800A-E07B02ABDADF.jpeg

Same shirt(?), same club, great strikers…. 

3C22EF78-AD8F-4079-9B21-57727FF9F125.jpeg

Thanks to Mick Channon he'll always be Gary Line-acre to me.

Both twats and Lineker was a diving, cheating feck vs. Cameroon in 1990.

Still can't believe England got away with a win that night.

Disclaimer: I like England, and the English, but their national team and commentators/pundits don't half wind me up. 😊

John Findlay

Met Lineker and his Barcelona teammates at the Camp Nou in 1987.

To me he looked the palest of them all at the time.

9 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Didn't Lineacheker not make his debut for Leicester in a friendly at Tynecaste around 82, I'm sure. scored a late winner 

More famous for Walkers crisps than a footballer and now a constant headline attention seeker these days The tax payer has banked him £millions over the years talking on the BBC about football 

9 hours ago, Turkishcap said:

I was at Leicester game long time ago, we won 2 0 or 2 1.

1983, got beat 2-3 with Gary Winston Lineker scoring 2 goals in the last 10 mins.

Also played against us for Spurs in the 1-1 draw in 1990

colinmaroon
11 hours ago, Pingu said:

One of his quotes is "I'm not. I'm as English as they come". As opposed to who, Gary? Massive yikes.

The "little englander" syndrome.

So, the black players playing for England aren't really English?

McGlynn The Money
11 hours ago, Morgan said:

12 hours ago, Pingu said:

One of his quotes is "I'm not. I'm as English as they come". As opposed to who, Gary? Massive yikes.

14 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

The "little englander" syndrome.

So, the black players playing for England aren't really English?

Food for thought.