Belgium beat England

Malinga the Swinga

Malinga the Swinga

Belgium beat England 4-1 in women's hockey today with England missing penalty flick.

I know it won't interest many, but if a thread celebrating Real Madrid winning a basketball league can appear, why not a hockey one.

And The Baba's humped England but......Heysham Atoms U15's beat Shevington Sharks away today to get into the semi finals of the NWC Shield😎😎

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

A darts team from Bangladesh beat a pool team from Benidorm today.  👍

At Croquet?

Australia won the World Cup of Darts earlier, beating Wales. The funny part though was them beating England in the semi, helped by Michael Smith choking on the big stage yet again. 👍

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Australia won the World Cup of Darts earlier, beating Wales. The funny part though was them beating England in the semi, helped by Michael Smith choking on the big stage yet again. 👍

**** you.

Malinga the Swinga
20 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Bit sexist. The men's hockey team also lost to Belgium. 😁

Never bothered watching that though. Looking forward to watching commonwealth games to see how Scotland get on. Men have difficult, I'm being polite, group while women have on paper at least, a chance of getting through.

I'm more invested in women's game as I know some of Scottish squad and management.

13 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣

Got too distracted by The Inbetweeners on TV to finish my post in time. :lol: 

McGlynn The Money
10 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Belgium beat England 4-1 in women's hockey today with England missing penalty flick.

I know it won't interest many, but if a thread celebrating Real Madrid winning a basketball league can appear, why not a hockey one.

It was a really good game but be careful mate. No doubt some dinosaur will be along in a minute to accuse you of trolling, as talking about other sports or other teams is frowned upon round these here parts.