Real Madrid Basketball - Campeones

McGlynn The Money

McGlynn The Money

Real Madrid beat Barça tonight to win the playoffs 3-1 and be crowned Champions of Spain for the 36th time. More than any other team.

They have been crowned Champions of Europe ten times, also more than any other team.

Needless to say, the football team has been Champion of Spain more than any other club and Champion of Europe more than any other club.

Uno, Dos, Tres... Hala Madrid!

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Real Madrid beat Barça tonight to win the playoffs 3-1 and be crowned Champions of Spain for the 36th time. More than any other team.

They have been crowned Champions of Europe ten times, also more than any other team.

Needless to say, the football team has been Champion of Spain more than any other club and Champion of Europe more than any other club.

Uno, Dos, Tres... Hala Madrid!

Mate you're not Spanish and you probably hate catholics .

McGlynn The Money
30 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You need help.

How so? It's a Sunday night, there's hardly any fitbaw happening at the moment and The Shed is for discussion of any subject. If people don't want to engage with the thread they can just ignore it.

16 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Mate you're not Spanish and you probably hate catholics .

I'm not Spanish but I am a Catholic. Not sure what that has to do with it but whatever floats your boat.

14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:troll:

In what way is it trolling? I didn't know this place was a hotbed of Barça or Estudiantes basketball fans. Jesus wept...

Stalking someone on here is arguably a worse breach of the rules anyway.

Jeffros Furios
Just now, McGlynn The Money said:

How so? It's a Sunday night, there's hardly any fitbaw happening at the moment and The Shed is for discussion of any subject. If people don't want to engage with the thread they can just ignore it.

I'm not Spanish but I am a Catholic. Not sure what that has to do with it but whatever floats your boat.

In what way is it trolling? I didn't know this place was a hotbed of Barça or Estudiantes basketball fans. Jesus wept...

You're not a catholic and quite frankly there's no place in society for your abhorrent views. 

McGlynn The Money
3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You're not a catholic and quite frankly there's no place in society for your abhorrent views. 

😂

7 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Stalking?

Stalking?  :rofl: 

Give up, will you?

adambraejambo

I'd lump all my cash on Athletico Madrid winning the 22/23 league campaign. Madrid and Barcelona players must be knackered.  No proper close season and a World Cup later in the year the Madrid players will surely burn out.  Glad Hearts players have more sense than this. Let them  stick to golf and snooker 😁

McGlynn The Money
47 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Stalking?

Stalking?  :rofl: 

Give up, will you?

Just what a stalker would say...

28 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Basketball is pish. Always get a staved finger when I play and none of the top teams can even keep a clean sheet. 🏀

I can't argue with any of that.