Lee McCulloch Rangers Masters

bringonthesevco

The Grim Reaper

Get rid. Asap. 

I hate the fact that these hun charlatans are involved in our club. Move them on and the club will move forward. 

Edited by The Grim Reaper

Absolutely bealing. His position is untenable now. Pledge stopped until he’s out. 

:cornette:
Whats next? A thread about him being pals with McCoist on Facebook?

Thanks OP. Just saved me £40 a month. Pledge stopped after reading this. Strong email getting written tomorrow straight to the board and Budge in the hope of getting McCulloch SACKED! :cornette:

21 hours ago, bringonthesevco said:

I see Lee is players for Rangers in a masters event - i know it’s basically a 6 a side kickabout but doesn’t help us shake off our “mini-huns” tag when we have a 1st team player who will talk about The Rangers to any media that will list to him and now our assistant manager is off to represent them in a competition ….

Obviously not a big thing but not massively helpful either ….

Your right not a big thing, good luck to him, great guy, one of the nicest guys you'll meet. 

Screenshot_20220620-092542_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220418-153749_Instagram.jpg

20 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

People call us mini huns because of the minority of simpletons in our support that sing hun songs and wave UJ about at the football, not because of Andy Halliday, Lee McCulloch or anyone else that has played for them. 

The UJ (Union Flag) is not a Rangers flag. 

You know that but the fans who think it is are the ones who need educated. 

Lee McCulloch has a pass as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure the vast majority will sanction it too. 

AlphonseCapone
9 minutes ago, dannymack said:

The UJ (Union Flag) is not a Rangers flag. 

You know that but the fans who think it is are the ones who need educated. 

Lee McCulloch has a pass as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure the vast majority will sanction it too. 

Indeed the UJ doesn't belong to Rangers. But in the simple ecosystem that is Scottish football, that's the perception and by extension, part of why we're lumped in with Rangers by some opposition fans. Certainly nothing to do with Halliday and McCulloch's behaviour. 

I've actually softened on Halliday's podcast stuff. Having listened to a fair bit of it now, while he doesn't hide who he supports, he's always praising Hearts and sticking up for us, and the more voices in the media doing that the better.