Lee McCulloch Rangers Masters

bringonthesevco

bringonthesevco

I see Lee is players for Rangers in a masters event - i know it’s basically a 6 a side kickabout but doesn’t help us shake off our “mini-huns” tag when we have a 1st team player who will talk about The Rangers to any media that will list to him and now our assistant manager is off to represent them in a competition ….

Obviously not a big thing but not massively helpful either ….

kingantti1874

No one cares .  And especially no one should care about being labelled anything by human detritus dressed in green or white

Edited by kingantti1874

Bazzas right boot

I dislike the huns more than most on here but this is a non event. 

Pretty sure Robbo done things for and represented Hearts when at other clubs as he was an ex player. 

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

People play for their ex clubs. That's the whole point of the masters so not an issue.

Correct.

Be different if they were to do a lap of honour at Ibrox next season or something. Otherwise though I'm in the who cares camp with this one.

Would actually be good to see more of this tbh. Used to enjoy watching the masters on sky with my grandad years back.

28 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

I see Lee is players for Rangers in a masters event - i know it’s basically a 6 a side kickabout but doesn’t help us shake off our “mini-huns” tag when we have a 1st team player who will talk about The Rangers to any media that will list to him and now our assistant manager is off to represent them in a competition ….

He never played for us and it looks like a laugh , why should he not play for a team he played with for years ?

File under harm less fun in my opinion . Eamon Bannon played for our one many years ago and it never made me worry about us being associated with Dundee United or Chelsea

29 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

How many ex Rangers players will be in the Hearts squad ?

Obviously with your username you'll be in attendance 🤣

AlphonseCapone

People call us mini huns because of the minority of simpletons in our support that sing hun songs and wave UJ about at the football, not because of Andy Halliday, Lee McCulloch or anyone else that has played for them. 

47 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

Get a life.

1 minute ago, SupaJT said:

Is this on Sky? Always enjoyed watching these tournaments long ago

I remember when we won the Scottish one but were put out by Liverpool I think it was Robbo played for us and Bannon ……….. Barnes for Liverpool ad I think they were eventual overall winners 

McCulloch played for Rangers for a long time, he's having a kickabout with a few other old codgers, couldn’t give less of a f#ck if I tried.

I was at the Tennant's sixes when Heats beat Morton 4-1 in the final , Ingliston Showground 1985.🙄

Edited by Largo

Absolute Scenes

These threads have got to bucking stop. Watch the footage of the players coming in to the tunnel at full time in the semi final against Hibs. The man’s passion for Hearts is clear. He’s a professional get the feck over it. 

i just had a quick look at the players taking part and it was good to see petrov playing for celtic considering the health issues he had 10+ years ago

Bungalow Bill

It’s a shame the game progressed away from the Tennent Sixes. I absolutely loved that tournament as a kid. 

59 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i just had a quick look at the players taking part and it was good to see petrov playing for celtic considering the health issues he had 10+ years ago

That is good to know, milky.

McCulloch is just upset we have signed players with surnames matching most of the coaching staff and not a McCulloch yet

3 hours ago, bringonthesevco said:

Were Robbie and Naisy in their squad as well? 

The Halliday stuff irks me sometimes, but no problem with this at all. If he was playing for Wigan instead there wouldn't be a thread.

The White Cockade
3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

People call us mini huns because of the minority of simpletons in our support that sing hun songs and wave UJ about at the football, not because of Andy Halliday, Lee McCulloch or anyone else that has played for them. 

Correct 

Percival King
2 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

It’s a shame the game progressed away from the Tennent Sixes. I absolutely loved that tournament as a kid. 

Yep, it was a great tournament to have in the winter and gave us at least one positive memory of our silver away top.

The graffiti in the school end toilets of "Hertz are pish" should be checked to see if it matches his handwriting.

Actually let's just assume it does. He has to go.

5 hours ago, bringonthesevco said:

Yep means SFA tp me 

gorgieheart
6 hours ago, bringonthesevco said:

Yawn.

Total non event.....he played for them so is surely allowed to play for them in this wee kick about... 

Some folk need to loosen the Ys a bit

6 hours ago, bringonthesevco said:

I might have missed something but how many games did Lee McCulloch play for us?

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

I might have missed something but how many games did Lee McCulloch play for us?

How many games did he play for new hun ;)

been here before

I've not been able to eat, shit or even fart since I heard about this.

The OP is right to raise this heinous matter.

The Treasurer
7 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Correct