Vernacular

Morgan

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Not sure which poster you're referring to but if it's the one who posted 105 times (the next highest poster came in at 54 posts) on a thread entitled Tit Monday then I don't think he could be mistaken for the most enlightened soul on this forum. 

Comments like "what a waste" in respect of a woman in a same sex relationship just underline that impression.

Edited by Konrad von Carstein
Meh.

McGlynn The Money
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Morgan and his deep friendship with the woman in his avatar 

Are you on Absynth the night?

The less said about that the better. Rather odd and creepy behaviour.

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, McGlynn The Money said:

?

been here before
53 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Not sure which poster you're referring to but if it's the one who posted 105 times (the next highest poster came in at 54 posts) on a thread entitled Tit Monday then I don't think he could be mistaken for the most enlightened soul on this forum. 

Comments like "what a waste" in respect of a woman in a same sex relationship just underline that impression.

63ff519ef4b337c50a901a68a9a4efb68c8f6e60123fd8ae24ad1d18ba2e5f9e_1.thumb.jpg.514352700c2e3fb9827b4762f1997a47.jpg

52 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

What is?

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Which poster and what back story ? 

Me.

My love (and that of my wife) for our best friend.  

She arrives here on Wednesday to stay with us for 12 nights.  I’ll show her this thread and the wee soul will laugh her head off!

Just for the record, James, I like you a lot.  👍

McGlynn The Money
35 minutes ago, been here before said:

63ff519ef4b337c50a901a68a9a4efb68c8f6e60123fd8ae24ad1d18ba2e5f9e_1.thumb.jpg.514352700c2e3fb9827b4762f1997a47.jpg

Thank you. It's pleasing to see that all my good work hasn't gone unnoticed.

JudyJudyJudy
43 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Me.

She arrives here on Wednesday to stay with us for 12 nights.  I’ll show her this thread and the wee soul will laugh her head off!

Your no bad yourself 👌

image-23-10-21-11-03-4.gif

5 hours ago, Morgan said:

I can see how it looked 'suspect'.  My wee joke with Ron has clearly backfired.

It wasn't 'suspect' to me.  I took the comment in the spirit in which it was intended and it was funny.  Your friend is wasting herself on another person, when she could easily have that big, hunky Scotsman ... me!    :thumb:

For the avoidance of any doubt in such matters, one of my granddaughters is stunningly beautiful and she's a lesbian.  She also has a wicked sense of humour and your comment made her laugh too.

I like it when a word is repeated in a sentence.

Examples: "The top that that guy's wearing is maroon," and, "He puts it on on Saturdays."

Another example:

"I wasn't hungry because I had had breakfast."

With regards to the grammar in that last sentence, it gets my goat when I hear:

"If he would have passed, it would have been a goal," when, of course, the correct version should be:

"If he had passed, it would have been a goal."

[Grumble, grumble...]

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Me.

G, be sure to tell her about the big, hunky Scottish admirer in Ontario.  :whistling:

McGlynn The Money
7 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

It wasn't 'suspect' to me.  I took the comment in the spirit in which it was intended and it was funny.  Your friend is wasting herself on another person, when she could easily have that big, hunky Scotsman ... me!    :thumb:

For the avoidance of any doubt in such matters, one of my granddaughters is stunningly beautiful and she's a lesbian.  She also has a wicked sense of humour and your comment made her laugh too.

Whether you or granddaughter found it offensive isn't really the point. Attitudes and "jokes" like saying someone in a same sex relationship is "a waste" belong firmly in the past.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Whether you or granddaughter found it offensive isn't really the point. Attitudes and "jokes" like saying someone in a same sex relationship is "a waste" belong firmly in the past.

Correct.   

id wager most gay or lesbian people would find it offensive.  

18 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Morgan and his deep friendship with the woman in his avatar 

Are you on Absynth the night?

18 hours ago, McGlynn The Money said:

17 hours ago, Morgan said:

What is?

I asked you last night, and I ask you again today.

Please explain why my (and my wife’s) deep friendship with the woman in my avatar is, in your opinion, ‘odd and creepy behaviour’?

Your statement is most definitely a defamation of character, one which is unjustified and, to be frank, completely out of order.

I await your reply, sir, before deciding on my next course of action.

Thanks.

14 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

G, be sure to tell her about the big, hunky Scottish admirer in Ontario.  :whistling:

Will do, R.  :thumbsup:

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

I asked you last night, and I ask you again today.

Please explain why my (and my wife’s) deep friendship with the woman in my avatar is, in your opinion, ‘odd and creepy behaviour’?

Your statement is most definitely a defamation of character, one which is unjustified and, to be frank, completely out of order.

I await your reply, sir, before deciding on my next course of action.

Thanks.

You ignore questions that I've asked you over the last couple of weeks yet expect a response from me?

That's my reply, sir.

5 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

You ignore questions that I've asked you over the last couple of weeks yet expect a response from me?

That's my reply, sir.

Ok, let's take it from there.

8 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Good lad.

Please don't patronise me Mr McGlynn.

McGlynn The Money
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Please don't patronise me Mr McGlynn.

Believe me son, if I was patronising you, you'd know all about it.

Jeffros Furios
30 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Believe me son, if I was patronising you, you'd know all about it.

You sonny are a bigot and I will be reporting you to Ann Budge if I hear any of your sectarianism. 

During my life I have met many particularly men who have adapted to a different gender. When in a group they can be quite comedic about gay persons and their life style. As a guardsman in London, I was aware of many of my fellow soldiers who prostituted themselves to gay me, or as it was more commonly referred to as queer, and the action was going on the twist. Quite often the solicitatation was accepted only to provide an opportunity for an assault and robbery to take place, and because of the sexual orientation was not reported.

As a policeman in Edinburgh I made an arrest of two men in a car close to the Palace. They were convicted, one was a married man and that was gone. As time has progressed it has changed attitude completely, a persons sexual orientation is their business. The only fly in the ointment is the pretendee who although not actually gay, but seek what they believe is the notoriety of such a thing. Their female impersonator, with all the actions that are not gay but ridiculous are insulting to those who are, the days of complete abandonment are gone, straight men can be seen drinking with a gay friend at a bar, there is no suggestion of any relationship other than friends. I was raised in a generation that friendship with girls was almost restricted to one you wanted to marry and her friends, thank goodness for advanced modern mores.

McGlynn The Money
9 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You sonny are a bigot and I will be reporting you to Ann Budge if I hear any of your sectarianism. 

You do that sunshine, and bring your dinner.

il Duce McTarkin
9 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Correct.   

id wager most gay or lesbian people would find it offensive.  

I'm incredibly handsome and straight, so when one of my gay chums remarked to me that it was a waste, I was so offended I punched his face in. 

P. S. Not really, because we're not internet drama merchants. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I'm incredibly handsome and straight, so when one of my gay chums remarked to me that it was a waste, I was so offended I punched his face in. 

P. S. Not really, because we're not internet drama merchants. 

It actually wouldn't surprise me if  this was true.  Met many a closet case.  Dangerous people really.  Very unhappy , twisted and bitter. Sounds you have a  a narcissism personality disorder. Poor friend. 

il Duce McTarkin
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

It actually wouldn't surprise me if  this was true.  Met many a closet case.  Dangerous people really.  Very unhappy , twisted and bitter. Sounds you have a  a narcissism personality disorder. Poor friend. 

:rofl:

The bit in bold. Oh ma sides. 

Also, were you not the poster that went off on one when I relayed the fact that my father-in-law thought Putin's bitter twistedness stemmed from the fact that he was a repressed closet homosexual?

Dear lord :rofl:

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

Konrad von Carstein
19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

So, vernacular?

Awa an bile yer heid, numpty...

:smugger:

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

McGlynn The Money

38 minutes ago, Morgan said:

So, vernacular?

Och ah cannae buleev it. He pit 105 posts on a thread cried Tit Monday.

Hoots mon! Och aye the noo!

36 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Awa an bile yer heid, numpty...

:smugger:

:sob: 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Also, were you not the poster that went off on one when I relayed the fact that my father-in-law thought Putin's bitter twistedness stemmed from the fact that he was a repressed closet homosexual?

There are rumours that a  certain poster  has regenerated as JudyJudyJudy i do believe ! 

Konrad von Carstein
37 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

There are rumours that a  certain poster  has degenerated as JudyJudyJudy i do believe ! 

FTFY, welcome :)

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

BA800AEB-98D3-4C2B-A466-0488534D7368.jpeg

il Duce McTarkin
34 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

BA800AEB-98D3-4C2B-A466-0488534D7368.jpeg

I remember that joke from school. :)

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

I remember that joke from school. :)

A5EF5EA7-2B13-4D77-83B3-F7375191AE13.gif

To keep with the thread title, and the way some folk are falling out, there's gonna be a pagger.

JudyJudyJudy
21 hours ago, Sharpie said:

During my life I have met many particularly men who have adapted to a different gender. When in a group they can be quite comedic about gay persons and their life style. As a guardsman in London, I was aware of many of my fellow soldiers who prostituted themselves to gay me, or as it was more commonly referred to as queer, and the action was going on the twist. Quite often the solicitatation was accepted only to provide an opportunity for an assault and robbery to take place, and because of the sexual orientation was not reported.

As a policeman in Edinburgh I made an arrest of two men in a car close to the Palace. They were convicted, one was a married man and that was gone. As time has progressed it has changed attitude completely, a persons sexual orientation is their business. The only fly in the ointment is the pretendee who although not actually gay, but seek what they believe is the notoriety of such a thing. Their female impersonator, with all the actions that are not gay but ridiculous are insulting to those who are, the days of complete abandonment are gone, straight men can be seen drinking with a gay friend at a bar, there is no suggestion of any relationship other than friends. I was raised in a generation that friendship with girls was almost restricted to one you wanted to marry and her friends, thank goodness for advanced modern mores.

One of My best male friends is straight . I met him at the pub after a Hearts match . All my female friends are straight . It’s not a big thing now , apart from the Neanderthals who seem to have an unhealthy interest in nosing into peoples lifestyles.