Female Newsreaders

hiltsthejamboking

hiltsthejamboking

I'm sick of all these namby pamby women newsreaders!

They should be at home looking after their children, NOT in the media.

They say guff like: "Oh dear, we need to get rid of the chelsea tractors and the four-wheeldrives."

Get them off the tv!!

Miller Jambo 60

They say guff like: "Oh dear, we need to get rid of the chelsea tractors and the four-wheeldrives."

Get them off the tv!!

Its the ones involved in sport they havent got a clue.:)

okay girls crash helmet on

hiltsthejamboking
Its the ones involved in sport they havent got a clue.:)

okay girls crash helmet on

yeah and female commentators! I mean WTF?

I am not (trying) to be sexist but the majority of women fans who get interviewed on tv are extremly cringeworthy. For some reason I can't take them seriously.

N.B. I said majority. Not all of them.

But yeah the women commentator on Match of the Day just does not sound right.

Di Stewart, Kirsty Gallacher (sp?) and Georgie Thomson.....Thank you sky sports news!!

Class. I love women on tv. Maybe not the real news tho. Trevor McD should read the news on every channel.

Anyone ever seen the gay boy Daniel who does the weather on the beeb? Funniest thing i have seen in ages.

Regal Kingston

The woman who occasionally does commentary on the BBC is terrible. Her shrill voice and fake excitement reminds me of my last ride.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Get them off the tv!!

LOL. Post of the year so far

The woman who occasionally does commentary on the BBC is terrible. Her shrill voice and fake excitement reminds me of my last ride.

If that's the one who did some of the commentary during the cup games a few Saturdays ago, then I have to agree. I had family committments and couldn't go to Tynie for the game, so I ended up trying to listen on the radio and I dunno which game she was covering...but every time anything even remotely interesting happened, she would shriek in excitement and was so shrill that you couldn't understand a word of what she was saying anyway. Argh.

I'm quite sure that women are just as capable of providing football commentary as men, I just haven't heard a good one yet...

Ooh, and whoever said that Trevor should be reading ALL news on ALL channels...that's a great shout. The man is a legend. If armageddon comes and the end is nigh...and I'm relying on the telly to tell me what's happening, he's the man I want to see...If he's shaking in terror, we KNOW we're screwed.

:)

Get them off the tv!!

If you've got Sky TV then watch Fox news with the sound muted (so you dont have to listen to all the pro Bush drivel), shortest skirts on television outside of the dirty channels!!!

A.D Hill, serious bit of milfage.

If that's the one who did some of the commentary during the cup games a few Saturdays ago, then I have to agree. I had family committments and couldn't go to Tynie for the game, so I ended up trying to listen on the radio and I dunno which game she was covering...but every time anything even remotely interesting happened, she would shriek in excitement and was so shrill that you couldn't understand a word of what she was saying anyway. Argh.

I'm quite sure that women are just as capable of providing football commentary as men, I just haven't heard a good one yet...

Ooh, and whoever said that Trevor should be reading ALL news on ALL channels...that's a great shout. The man is a legend. If armageddon comes and I'm relying on the telly to tell me what's happening, he's the man I want to see...If he's shaking in terror, we KNOW we're screwed.

Bollocks

Hugh Edwards rocks.

Ooh, and whoever said that Trevor should be reading ALL news on ALL channels...that's a great shout. The man is a legend. If armageddon comes and the end is nigh...and I'm relying on the telly to tell me what's happening, he's the man I want to see...If he's shaking in terror, we KNOW we're screwed.

Either that or the cameraman is wearing white pointed pillow case :whistling::peek_by_Andrin::chase::unsure:

:evil::tongue:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Bollocks

Hugh Edwards rocks.

It's Huw. My missus is always going on about the high quality of his ties, I can't compete with the old dog :P

Bollocks

Hugh Edwards rocks.

Is it not Huw Edwards? Or have I totally made that up? :confused:

Anyway, are you sure about that...he's the man who could make you feel safe if the end of the world is coming? Pfft. He's good but he's no match for Trevor. Huw would crumble, he'd be about as useful as Natasha Kaplinsky.

Trevor rocks....and maybe Kate Adie too.

Apologises, it's E.D Hill (not A D Hiil)that wears the shortest skirts this side of the 9pm watershed!

See what I mean!!

Say What Again
Cue a picture of French News Reader Melissa Theuriau...

and another..... :loved:

113379558_b166c50cc4_o.jpg

and another.... :dribble:

mt.gif

Di Stewart, Kirsty Gallacher (sp?) and Georgie Thomson.....Thank you sky sports news!!

Class. I love women on tv. Maybe not the real news tho. Trevor McD should read the news on every channel.

Anyone ever seen the gay boy Daniel who does the weather on the beeb? Funniest thing i have seen in ages.

I don't know about wimmin news presenters but that mincing Weegie (has he had elocution lessons BTW !?) and Matthew (?) Corbett make we want to put my foot thru the screen.

The females on the Setanta sports news channel - is that the best they could do. What a let down.

CompleteIdiot
Who gives a feck about the weather when she is reading it what a honey

Do the twins look real to you? I am hedging my bets at around 50/50.

class

I P Knightley
and another..... :loved:

113379558_b166c50cc4_o.jpg

C'est ca!

Je me suis getting moi-meme aff a la France tout-de-suite.

Sacre Blue. Mon Chapeau. Zut alors. Etc.... Elle peut "Faire du pipe" pour moi. Any day.

Archived