FOH - Maroon Points Query

moz

Hi Folks

Have recently set Junior up on the FOH site with his own email and password......his monthly pledge however is coming out of my bank account.

Just checked the maroon points on both out accounts and it seems I am receiving both sets of points [mine and his]....., and he is receiving none at all [obviously want both of us to get them equally, so he can get his plot souvenir etc in the future]

Emailed the "rewards" address at FOH but not had a reply

Anyone had this issue and was it rectified so both receive the points?......who else could be contacted to try and ask at FOH?

Cheers for any pointers

Fxxx the SPFL
19 minutes ago, moz said:

Hi Folks

Have recently set Junior up on the FOH site with his own email and password......his monthly pledge however is coming out of my bank account.

Just checked the maroon points on both out accounts and it seems I am receiving both sets of points [mine and his]....., and he is receiving none at all [obviously want both of us to get them equally, so he can get his plot souvenir etc in the future]

Anyone had this issue and was it rectified so both receive the points?......who else could be contacted to try and ask at FOH?

Cheers for any pointers

i'm sure they were looking at the whole points thingy and possibly changing it i'm sure it was in the last update from FoH. i would just email the generic mailbox [email protected] 

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

7 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i'm sure they were looking at the whole points thingy and possibly changing it i'm sure it was in the last update from FoH. i would just email the generic mailbox [email protected] 

Will try that one as well then....cheers

33 minutes ago, moz said:

Hi Folks

Cheers for any pointers

This shouldn't be happening as the email address is the unique identifier, irrespective of what bank account the pledge comes out of.

The points can be manually adjusted so you've emailed to the right place.

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

This shouldn't be happening as the email address is the unique identifier, irrespective of what bank account the pledge comes out of.

The points can be manually adjusted so you've emailed to the right place.

Cheers....will see what reply I get, hopefully something simple for them to resolve....ta for the reply

Bungalow Bill
10 hours ago, moz said:

Cheers....will see what reply I get, hopefully something simple for them to resolve....ta for the reply

I signed up my son for FoH and emailed asking if two payments from the same account would cause an issue. I got no reassurance from FoH so had to setup a standing order to an empty account I have. 

15 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

I signed up my son for FoH and emailed asking if two payments from the same account would cause an issue. I got no reassurance from FoH so had to setup a standing order to an empty account I have. 

Absolutely no issue with that as long as your son has his own email address & FoH account.

Loads of people do this ( pay someone else's pledge ) with no issues.

Sorry did not want to start a new thread and this one seems like the best place to put this , which hospitality package is used for the 1874 club ?

And are there any plans to have something for pledgers after they have reached and breached the 1874 club ?

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Sorry did not want to start a new thread and this one seems like the best place to put this , which hospitality package is used for the 1874 club ?

And are there any plans to have something for pledgers after they have reached and breached the 1874 club ?

They are reviewing all the rewards. The levels and rewards were conceived when FoH was a vehicle to just take over the club and prior to the concept of ‘Pledge for life’.  

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

To your second question, at the FOH open night a couple of months ago they did say they were looking into this, but no details as to what it might look like.

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They are reviewing all the rewards. The levels and rewards were conceived when FoH was a vehicle to just take over the club and prior to the concept of ‘Pledge for life’.  

9 minutes ago, RobNox said:

To your second question, at the FOH open night a couple of months ago they did say they were looking into this, but no details as to what it might look like.

thanks boys

I have an issue with my Maroon points total in that I've lost about half of them.

I emailed the rewards email address which is where you are asked to contact. Several weeks later my email and a subsequent reminder remain unanswered.

I realise from reading the comments above that this may have happened when I changed my email address a few years ago. I guess my total contributions which started in 2013 have been split between 2 email addresses and the records for one have somehow been deleted.

I am not actually over concerned about the rewards. I haven't collected anything I've been offered. Reward has been seeing the club recover from dark days.

Still feel slightly disappointed that my query has been ignored though. 

Still not received my plot ceremony* and further target recognition, names on the wall but that's it. 

*surpassed that we before the pandemic kicked in. 

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Still not received my plot ceremony* and further target recognition, names on the wall but that's it. 

I emailed them about one of the rewards during lockdown and they just sent me the pin ect 

2 hours ago, dannymack said:

Same here. 

Bunny Munro

Not a rewards issue, but I'm a £10 per month pledger. 

A few years ago they ran a campaign to 'up your pledge by £1, I thought that sounded fair enough so set it up.

Now they take £10 out and £11 out. I'm getting all the points for both but can only seem to manage one of them so can't cancel then £11 one. 

Edited by Bunny Munro

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

A few years ago they ran a campaign to 'up your pledge by £1, I thought that sounded fair enough so set it up.

Now they take £10 out and £11 out. I'm getting all the points for both but can only seem to manage one of them so can't cancel then £11 one. 

You can cancel one or both via an online banking app or ask your bank to do it. You have teo DDs set up. 

1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

This happens when the old (£10) DD didn't cancel and a new £11 DD was set up.

FoH can cancel the £10 for you but if you're not getting a response, ask your bank to do it.

3 hours ago, dannymack said:

[email protected] will sort you out.

12 hours ago, stuart500 said:

I have an issue with my Maroon points total in that I've lost about half of them.

I emailed the rewards email address which is where you are asked to contact. Several weeks later my email and a subsequent reminder remain unanswered.

I realise from reading the comments above that this may have happened when I changed my email address a few years ago. I guess my total contributions which started in 2013 have been split between 2 email addresses and the records for one have somehow been deleted.

I am not actually over concerned about the rewards. I haven't collected anything I've been offered. Reward has been seeing the club recover from dark days.

If you've used 2 email addresses, FoH will see that as 2 separate pledgers & you'll have 2 accounts on the FoH system.

It's easy enough for them to merge your points and shut down the obsolete account.

12 hours ago, stuart500 said:

1 hour ago, mre said:

They haven't replied to 2 emails I have sent them in the last month either. Not sure what's going on. 

Took me about 6 months to get my query resolved, possibly longer even. Email response used to be excellent (when someone on this thread was heavily involved) but has been dire since then. 

I ended up just having to spam a few email addresses of people at FoH when my queries constantly went unanswered 

Edit. Took 11 months to fully resolve a relatively simple query now that I've checked back on the emails. 

Edited by Poseidon

I have pledged since day 1. Never had a problem with DDs and I've increased it 3 times now. I've not even been on the site for a while. I just look forward to seeing my GOCARDLESS payment on my online statement.  

11 hours ago, iainmac said:

If you've used 2 email addresses, FoH will see that as 2 separate pledgers & you'll have 2 accounts on the FoH system.

It's easy enough for them to merge your points and shut down the obsolete account.

Thanks Iain. I do indeed still have 2 accounts. I didn't notice the second one was still in existence as I no longer get emails under that email address.

Presumably this is because my current monthly contribution is shown against my original email address.

I will ask them to merge and delete one account. 

Thanks again for your help.

17 hours ago, dannymack said:

I wouldn’t worry about it pal. I’m only 300 points short of 1874 club status and haven’t had my plot ceremony either. In fact I received a wee badge yonks ago when I hit 1956 club and that was about it. I don’t even know where it is these days. 

The rewards for me are seeing our great club overcome adversity and go from strength to strength and with all fellow foundationers  playing their part. You don’t need a ceremony, wee badge, certificate or free meal to know that every single one of our fans who all chipped in, did their bit and saved our club and even though we survived, we continue to be a major factor in now being fan owned. Every one, no matter how big or small our pledge is, is a valued supporter. In this very difficult economic climate, it’s a fitting testimony that we continue to support our club evermore. That to me is a reward in itself. HHGH 

I was never ever offered the plot ceremony. Literally about 4 years ago I qualified. Donated £20 since day one so i'm sure there are others that will be able to say when there's was.

51 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I wouldn’t worry about it pal. I’m only 300 points short of 1874 club status and haven’t had my plot ceremony either. In fact I received a wee badge yonks ago when I hit 1956 club and that was about it. I don’t even know where it is these days. 

The rewards for me are seeing our great club overcome adversity and go from strength to strength and with all fellow foundationers  playing their part. You don’t need a ceremony, wee badge, certificate or free meal to know that every single one of our fans who all chipped in, did their bit and saved our club and even though we survived, we continue to be a major factor in now being fan owned. Every one, no matter how big or small our pledge is, is a valued supporter. In this very difficult economic climate, it’s a fitting testimony that we continue to support our club evermore. That to me is a reward in itself. HHGH 

:greatpost: