Steve Hilton Fox News

Sharpie

Do any of you guys know Steve Hilon from his days in England broadcasting. He is a strong conservative Republican promoter on Fox News. He always wears a round necked tee shirt has his head shaved. He is quite a radical speaker.IO can't stand hom, every time I listen or look at him the word Phoney comes into my head.

A Boy Named Crow
13 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Do any of you guys know Steve Hilon from his days in England broadcasting. He is a strong conservative Republican promoter on Fox News. He always wears a round necked tee shirt has his head shaved. He is quite a radical speaker.IO can't stand hom, every time I listen or look at him the word Phoney comes into my head.

A few years ago I stopped watching the BBC News, it would drive me nuts, with the banality of the reporting bordering on mind control for the masses. 

Now that I don't watch it, I feel better about life.  I reckon Fox News is your BBC, mate. Just stop watching and it goes away 😁

3 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

A few years ago I stopped watching the BBC News, it would drive me nuts, with the banality of the reporting bordering on mind control for the masses. 

Now that I don't watch it, I feel better about life.  I reckon Fox News is your BBC, mate. Just stop watching and it goes away 😁

I listen to Talksport so that I can let off steam.  :yadayada:  It's very therapeutic.

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

I listen to Talksport so that I can let off steam.  :yadayada:  It's very therapeutic.

I don't need assistance letting off steam. 😂

2 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

i guess I live by that old saying keep your friends close,and your enemies closer. I watch Fox News because I have absolute contempt for them and the message they try to deliver. I gues it is a thing of learned in childhood when I listened to likes of Mr Goebells saying how victory was theirs. When a news channel only spouts rhetoric about their chosen politicos, I find it interesting and convenient if I happen to encounter one of their, and in todays news one of Trumps supporters, I know exactly what their argument or discussion if one should arise will be. I am an old single man, with lots of time and can afford to waste some on gaining the other sides knowledge. To be aware is to be prepared.