“Patriot front “ members arrested ( white supremists )

JudyJudyJudy

JudyJudyJudy

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/members-white-nationalist-group-charged-with-planning-riot-idaho-pride-event-2022-06-12/

They were arrested after a concerned citizen saw them all get into the same truck with various weapons , hoods etc . Apparently they were going to “ protest” at a gay pride event . 

The comments on twitter are hysterical at times regarding these men . 

he’s doing the Derek Zoolander pose while getting lifted ! Go “ girl “ 😂😂

These guys are seeing so many of their freedoms under threat, I assume. 

Yet they would trample on others freedoms with gay abandon.

'Patriots'

JudyJudyJudy
50 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

These guys are seeing so many of their freedoms under threat, I assume. 

Yet they would trample on others freedoms with gay abandon.

'Patriots'

That's about it. 

Jamstomorrow
5 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/members-white-nationalist-group-charged-with-planning-riot-idaho-pride-event-2022-06-12/

They were arrested after a concerned citizen saw them all get into the same truck with various weapons , hoods etc . Apparently they were going to “ protest” at a gay pride event . 

Defo a homage to Blue Steel with that look.

Pretending to hate the world because they cannot handle their sexual feelings towards each other.

It's tragic, really.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

Pretending to hate the world because they cannot handle their sexual feelings towards each other.

It's tragic, really.

Yep. 

6 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Blue Steel..

A Boy Named Crow
4 hours ago, Cade said:

It's tragic, really.

I nearly posted the same thing. 

There is a serious problem though,  these white, largely working class men feel like the world is leaving them behind. They see their jobs go overseas,  society changing in ways they don't understand, their role in the world (as they see it) is diminishing and they lash out as an act of self preservation.

That's not to take away from their monumental ****wittery, but where this is leading is a bit frightening - January the 6th etc...Germany in the 30's?

11 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

There is a serious problem though,  these white, largely working class men feel like the world is leaving them behind. They see their jobs go overseas,  society changing in ways they don't understand, their role in the world (as they see it) is diminishing and they lash out as an act of self preservation.

That's not to take away from their monumental ****wittery, but where this is leading is a bit frightening - January the 6th etc...Germany in the 30's?

Generations have had deep seated views even in times of prosperity. The narrative is twisted by manipulators/agitators/haters to present a facade that appeals to malleable minds. It's more palatable than just saying we don't want certain types in society getting on. If we aren't.

11 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Reminds me of the meme of the 3 people sitting at a table. The rich businessman has a plate with a massive pile of biscuits on it, the working class man has a plate with one biscuit in it, and the immigrant has a plate with no biscuits. And the businessman is saying to the working class man “he want to take your biscuit” 

A Boy Named Crow
46 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Reminds me of the meme of the 3 people sitting at a table. The rich businessman has a plate with a massive pile of biscuits on it, the working class man has a plate with one biscuit in it, and the immigrant has a plate with no biscuits. And the businessman is saying to the working class man “he want to take your biscuit” 

I wasn't saying they were entitled to feel aggrieved,  just that they do. It's still a sentiment that needs to be acknowledged and addressed. No idea how you do that without validating their obvious ****wittery though!

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

You omitted the word “ heterosexual “ in the “ largely white working class men “ 

A Boy Named Crow
38 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

You omitted the word “ heterosexual “ in the “ largely white working class men “ 

I omitted a lot of words, they're ****ed up people,  I only have so long to write these posts. 

Weakened Offender
3 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I wasn't saying they were entitled to feel aggrieved,  just that they do. It's still a sentiment that needs to be acknowledged and addressed. No idea how you do that without validating their obvious ****wittery though!

Diddums to their grievances. 

JudyJudyJudy
42 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Diddums to their grievances. 

Exactly . Their so called “ grievances “ are just a cover to legitimise their homophobia and also racism and misogyny . No one is being “ left behind” in society if everyone moves forward . 

millerjames398
4 hours ago, Boab said:

If I had tits like the boy in the first pic and was going to prison…I’d be worried !

😬

If I was the lad givin it the smouldering zoolander eyes, in the 2nd pic, I'd be learning how to walk around cockeyed, in whatever prison he lands up in..could end up whistling when farts by morning light 😂

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

It's pretty amusing that these guys will forever be known as those angry gay dudes.

I know they just need to embrace the gayness ! They will in time. Sometimes people don’t come out until very late in life . It’s rather a waste then as the party is over by then