Beni

132goals1958

132goals1958

Whilst it was predicted his injury would keep him out until the end of the year hopefully that was the worst case scenario. Recall Souttar initially was expected to have a long term absence but came back earlier. Really good if his comeback is ahead of the original pessimistic forecast

Aii Beni is a tremendous player. Hoping he is back earlier but I would rather he wasn’t rushed back. 

Dick Dastardly

Fingers crossed he does come back soon but, as stated above, hope he doesn't need to be rushed back. At least he can have a few games for the B team to build up match sharpness. 

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Fingers crossed he does come back soon but, as stated above, hope he doesn't need to be rushed back. At least he can have a few games for the B team to build up match sharpness. 

Is he not too old for the B team?

Dick Dastardly
10 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Is he not too old for the B team?

I think 1 over age player was allowed last season, outside of the keeper, as long as they haven't played over 5 games. I've been wrong before though 😁😁

Absolute Scenes

We have a really good back room team, from analysts to sport scientists to dieticians. With a good combo of these I’m optimistic we might see Beni back sooner than expected 

Howdy Doody Jambo

He will need a dozen 90 minute games before being match fit after being out for a year even then he could pick up a few niggles, no rush will most likely be after the year 

19 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

We have a really good back room team, from analysts to sport scientists to dieticians. With a good combo of these I’m optimistic we might see Beni back sooner than expected 

Exactly and for this reason he will not be back before he is fully ready.

On 11/06/2022 at 22:26, Dick Dastardly said:

I'd hate to see Beni come up against some of the hatchet men in the juniors......!

indianajones
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

I'd hate to see Beni come up against some of the hatchet men in the juniors......!

They wouldn't be able to touch him. 

21 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

He will need a dozen 90 minute games before being match fit after being out for a year even then he could pick up a few niggles, no rush will most likely be after the year 

As long as the fans realise this and do not start writing him off and saying he is a poor player after five games back in the first team , as usually happens when a good player returns from in jury

7 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

He will get a mini pre season when world Cup starts. That's what the are hoping for.

Aye id thought Nov was the aim so if all well the WC suits very well actually. We preseason and a couple bounce games back on bench by turn of year.

Guess there are many variables though, right

Dick Dastardly
7 hours ago, Section Q said:

I think he's tough enough for that. 

• 2 weeks later...
jamboinglasgow

Seen in an interview with Sibbick he says that he is sharing a room in Spain with Beni and Halkett.

I dont think it means he is ahead of schedule, I do think its good that he has gone out to still be part of the squad there as you hear often about players being injured for a while and feeling isolated from the team.

• 1 month later...
Jambo 4 Ever
On 11/06/2022 at 13:04, 132goals1958 said:

Whilst it was predicted his injury would keep him out until the end of the year hopefully that was the worst case scenario. Recall Souttar initially was expected to have a long term absence but came back earlier. Really good if his comeback is ahead of the original pessimistic forecast

As long as he isn’t rushed back 

Jambo 4 Ever
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Really missing this guy in the team but this video is something else 

Nothing wrong with him being a Christian 

been here before
8 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Really missing this guy in the team but this video is something else 

In what way?

I don't think it's possible to not believe in anything. 

What's more, we all believe in lots of things. 

I'm pretty sure we all have something in common when it comes to belief. 

HHGH

5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Nothing wrong with him being a Christian 

I don’t think the poster is inferring there is anything wrong. Don’t try to make trouble when there is none.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

I don’t think the poster is inferring there is anything wrong. Don’t try to make trouble when there is none.

So tell me what he is inferring?

Just now, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I would say he means he’s a good guy, just a thought, the poster himself would have to tell you what he really means, but I would certainly not jump to conclusions and start posting them.

4 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Tbh not inferring anything against him. Don’t know why some people always look at things in such a negative way.